Stanford Rape Case: Does Anyone Know the Full Story?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
All the media says is sexual assault, unconscious, trash can, recall judge.

It seems that the judge is the only unbiased party who has seen all the evidence, both admitted and excluded. Does anyone know (or care to know) the full story?

On the evening of January 17, 2015, a University of California, Santa Barbara graduate attended a frat party at Stanford University with her younger sister. In a 12-page letter that she read in court, she said she "drank liquor too fast, not factoring in that my tolerance had significantly lowered since college," and also said she blacked out. According to a police incident report obtained by PEOPLE, deputies responded to reports of an unconscious female in a "field area" next to the fraternity. Witnesses told deputies that a male subject had possibly sexually assaulted the female. The male subject was identified as then freshman Brock Turner, 20, who was arrested for attempted rape.

Breaking Down the Stanford Rape Case: Everything You Need to Know

Yes. There were eye-witnesses that saved the lady's life. They knew more than some P.O.S. Stanford Athletics bro.

Where did she pass out? Was she dragged out of the Frat House? Any witnesses? Where was the dumpster? Did she have any bruises? My only point is that the media often omits, conceals or misrepresent relevant facts in order sell a narrative to gullible people like Agit8r.

On the evening of January 17, 2015, a University of California, Santa Barbara graduate attended a frat party at Stanford University with her younger sister. In a 12-page letter that she read in court, she said she "drank liquor too fast, not factoring in that my tolerance had significantly lowered since college," and also said she blacked out. According to a police incident report obtained by PEOPLE, deputies responded to reports of an unconscious female in a "field area" next to the fraternity. Witnesses told deputies that a male subject had possibly sexually assaulted the female. The male subject was identified as then freshman Brock Turner, 20, who was arrested for attempted rape.

Breaking Down the Stanford Rape Case: Everything You Need to Know
Sounds, to me, like he deserved a much heavier sentence... I think all rapists should receive the death penalty.

he was convicted on her account that she "blacked out" -----sheeesh---she was drank lots and then LAY HERSELF DOWN----behind dumpster? --------she must have been really sauced. Long ago----when I was in college I DECIDED to try to get drunk---(which would have been a new experience for me) I drank and drank that which was served---wine. One of the boys offered to walk me back to my dorm room---since I could barely stand----the WALLS seemed to be wavering and trying to hit me. I ANSWERED---"I'm NOT THAT DRUNK" I do not believe that she drank herself into SUCH A STUPOR that she had to lie down by a dumpster------frat houses have couches------as I recall------not such clean couches----but better than a dumpster

he was convicted on her account that she "blacked out" -----sheeesh---she was drank lots and then LAY HERSELF DOWN----behind dumpster? --------she must have been really sauced. Long ago----when I was in college I DECIDED to try to get drunk---(which would have been a new experience for me) I drank and drank that which was served---wine. One of the boys offered to walk me back to my dorm room---since I could barely stand----the WALLS seemed to be wavering and trying to hit me. I ANSWERED---"I'm NOT THAT DRUNK" I do not believe that she drank herself into SUCH A STUPOR that she had to lie down by a dumpster------frat houses have couches------as I recall------not such clean couches----but better than a dumpster

I guess that's what they call "falling-down drunk"

no----being drunk is not like that-----I have been drunk a few times------one does not lose his personality------a slob who roams the streets---gets drunk in the gutter and starts roaming around in the gutter----might end up behind a dumpster-----SHE STARTED OUT AT A PARTY----

I am not going to specifically comment on this case. But I will say that Santa Clara County is very corrupt. If the judge is being criticized by outside agencies then there probably is a very good reason behind it. There are high level officials in that county that downright act like dictators.

no----being drunk is not like that-----I have been drunk a few times------one does not lose his personality------a slob who roams the streets---gets drunk in the gutter and starts roaming around in the gutter----might end up behind a dumpster-----SHE STARTED OUT AT A PARTY----

Individual results will vary. Some of us can be fully functional after drinking. Some folks can't.

She had numerous cuts and abrasions. Probably fell down.

Individual results will vary. Some of us can be fully functional after drinking. Some folks can't.

she is-----normal enough to write long letters------but not smart enough to lie down in some logical place when she is FALLING DOWN DRUNK? She described herself as since college ------not a drinker-----such a person (I know from personal experience) gets HIT HARD REALLY FAST----but does not become psychotic

she is-----normal enough to write long letters------but not smart enough to lie down in some logical place when she is FALLING DOWN DRUNK? She described herself as since college ------not a drinker-----such a person (I know from personal experience) gets HIT HARD REALLY FAST----but does not become psychotic

I trust the good samaritans' story. She wasn't conscious. Wasn't on her feet. Probably fell. Might have sat down and then got roughed up. Neither excuses the actions of the perp.

I trust the good samaritans' story. She wasn't conscious. Wasn't on her feet. Probably fell. Might have sat down and then got roughed up. Neither excuses the actions of the perp.

ok------my opinion is that I do not know enough

It makes me so angry when I hear people making excuses for rapists and blaming victims. There is never an excuse for rape even if a woman is walking naked and drunk on the street. It is that simple.

It makes me so angry when I hear people making excuses for rapists and blaming victims. There is never any excuse for rape even if a woman is walking naked and drunk on the street. It is that simple.

that is true-----maybe a missed something---but the only detail I got is someone saw someone "on top" of an unconscious woman behind a dumpster-------which if true------would be more than a sexual assault------if true the person on top could have been screwing around with a DYING person and did not bother to call for help------he would be a REAL PERVERTED MANIAC

Rape is rape and all should be punished according to the law...HOWEVER....nothing is more slutty that white girls and sadly, the days of Beaver and Wally and Mary-Ann are over and these women want to act like sluts and party with nigga's and nasty white boys, expect to be treated like sluts.

Forum List

Back