Wasn't Anyone In That Nightclub Armed? Not One With A Gun?

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
There had to be well over a hundred people in that club. Not one individual with a gun? Even if the possibility was narrow there is a chance that someone with a .38 could have taken this guy out.

I am prepared to be very pissed off at the first nitwit to come out for more gun control as a means of preventing these shootings. We may rest assured this is just one in a progression of internal terror attacks we have to look forward to -- and the way to deal with the threat is more armed, trained citizens.

There had to be well over a hundred people in that club. Not one individual with a gun? Even if the possibility was narrow there is a chance that someone with a .38 could have taken this guy out.

I am prepared to be very pissed off at the first nitwit to come out for more gun control as a means of preventing these shootings. We may rest assured this is just one in a progression of internal terror attacks we have to look forward to -- and the way to deal with the threat is more armed, trained citizens.

Yeah. That is a slam dunk argument.

If you go into certain sections of Miami every one in the freaking bar is armed. Jihad maniacs always pick soft targets and there ain't nothing softer than a gay bar in Orlando. It just occurred to me that Disney World might be impacted by so many homosexual deaths.

You will never see one of these Islamic cowards show up in a biker bar. They need an enforced gun-free zone with helpless unarmed people so that they can rack up a big body count and get a nicer place at Mohammed's table.

It was a No Gun Zone. Go figure, right?

I think also it could have been a combination of things happening so fast and the shock it was happening. Sometimes in a situation, people are so shocked they freeze and are unable to even function.

In hindsight, for those who thankfully have never been in such a horrific situation, it's easy for us to say what we'd have done had we have been in that nightclub.

You will never see one of these Islamic cowards show up in a biker bar. They need an enforced gun-free zone with helpless unarmed people so that they can rack up a big body count and get a nicer place at Mohammed's table.

They're the ultimate in cowardice, this is why they always attack Soft Targets.

"get a nicer place at Mohammed's table."

Satan's table.

Trained citizens never stop these sorts of things. MOstly because the reason why they want a gun is because they are cowards, and cowards don't run to danger.

That's why civilians NEVER stop these kinds of incidents.

A carry conceal is not to go hunt down the bad guy.

It is to hunker down and protect those with you.

Remember that if you have a gun in your hand when the police enter such a situation, they will shoot you. They won't ask you anything: they will shoot you.

Trained citizens never stop these sorts of things. MOstly because the reason why they want a gun is because they are cowards, and cowards don't run to danger.

You lied....again.

Here Are 5 Times Concealed Carriers Have Stopped Mass Shootings

I think also it could have been a combination of things happening so fast and the shock it was happening. Sometimes in a situation, people are so shocked they freeze and are unable to even function.

In hindsight, for those who thankfully have never been in such a horrific situation, it's easy for us to say what we'd have done had we have been in that nightclub.
I rather go down fighting than being slaughtered like sheep. If ten people attacks one gunman at the same time, yes some will die but not 50 people and not 53 wounded.

Here's one account of how it began:
"Sunday, 2:02 a.m. ET: Shooting erupts at Pulse, a gay nightclub in the heart of Orlando, as some 320 people enjoy the club's 'Latin flavor' event.
An officer working extra duty in full uniform at the club responds.
He and two officers nearby open fire on the shooter, and a gun battle ensues.
The shooter goes inside the club, where a hostage situation develops.
Some 100 officers from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the Orlando Police Department respond to the chaotic scene."
Timeline of Orlando nightclub shooting - CNN.com

The Liberal Nitwit Squad thinks the Terrorist is suppose to obey rules/ laws.. ie No Guns allowed.

If you close your eyes really tight you can just ignore the myriad of real world examples like Joe here. It does wonders for your worldview.

The natural instinct of a coward is to surrender. That is why LWNJ's reflexively call for more gun control whenever a shooting like this happens.

The correct response to this tragedy is to increase gun ownership and increase concealed weapons permits, not restrict them.

We have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms, isn't it time we started to teach this to kids in school? We should have mandatory gun training in all public schools. Kids should leave high school knowing how to load and shoot handguns and rifles. Just like we have football and baseball teams, we should have shooting teams and gun clubs The problem is not too many guns, it's not enough. We are in a war for our culture. It's best to be prepared. Islam is not going away.

People take as little stuff as they can to night clubs, you only end up losing the stuff anyway.

Forum List

Back