James Howell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Well, first, him being Christian is mentioned nowhere on the page. Secondly, him being 'right wing' is mentioned nowhere on the page. Thirdly, if he were Christian, the New Testament, laws for Christians, tells you to 'love thy neighbor', then states everyone is your neighbor. You have no facts here, only accusations and an attack on people you disagree with. You should start making your threads in the Flame Zone.

Last edited:
he is a white republican and evangelical, bi cat fish

RawStory
I didn't see "proof" of anything, except for the fact he's for legalizing marijuana, and likes to play gangbanger...

Oh, and he's apparently antisocial, and dislikes authority...

So maybe the New Albany, Indiana Housing Authority threatened him with arrest if he set foot on any of their properties because he's a dope head and a gangbanger wannabe....

Sounds like a typical Lib, doesn't it???

RawStory
I didn't see "proof" of anything, except for the fact he's for legalizing marijuana, and likes to play gangbanger...

Oh, and he's apparently antisocial, and dislikes authority...

So maybe the New Albany, Indiana Housing Authority threatened him with arrest if he set foot on any of their properties because he's a dope head and a gangbanger wannabe....

Sounds like a typical Lib, doesn't it???

Sounds more like Occupy Democrat filth

RawStory
So, you made another accusation and then linked a left-leaning web site. Again, do you have facts stashed somewhere? If so, you should have used them in this thread. This feels devoid of any actual rational thought.
It's Guano, what do you expect? Reality? Sanity? :lmao:
Actually, considering the source, I expected a good dose of "batshit crazy"!!!

RawStory
So, you made another accusation and then linked a left-leaning web site. Again, do you have facts stashed somewhere? If so, you should have used them in this thread. This feels devoid of any actual rational thought.
It's Guano, what do you expect? Reality? Sanity? :lmao:
Actually, considering the source, I expected a good dose of "batshit crazy"!!!
He's the far left's version of HeapBigSeniorChiefPolesmoker and Shreve McGarrote.

Again, there isn't a shred of evidence this man was motivated by his faith. None. You pulled this horseshit in FZ as well, Guno. When I pressed you about it you scampered away.

Forum List

Back