Stalinist Queers Strike Again

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
We can laugh at the leftist freaks and think that Trump being elected means we win. But it doesn't. People all over our nation are being harassed and abused by firmly-entrenched communists in local and state governments. Here it seems the perverts in the city of East Lansing, Michigan believe they can deny homo-marriage opponents access to their annual summer market. That's right....if this family doesn't allow homos to marry each other on their farm, (why would they?) they can't sell their ORGANIC produce in East Lansing at harvest time. The Tennes family are devout Catholics which means they have no Constitutional rights in the city of East Lansing....although they don't live or farm in that city. But this time help is on the way because now there are CONSERVATIVE legal outfits that are standing up for normal people's rights for a change.

The Tennes family has been farming in Michigan for generations. They grow all sorts of crops at the Country Mill Farm – organic apples, blueberries, pumpkins, sweet corn. And for the past seven years, Steve Tennes and his family have sold their produce at the farmer’s market owned by the city of East Lansing. But this year – city officials told the devout Catholic family that their blueberries and sweet corn were not welcome at the farmer’s market – and neither were they. Last year, someone posted a message on Country Mill’s Facebook page inquiring about whether they hosted same-sex weddings at the farm. Tennes told the individual they did not permit same-sex marriages on the farm because of the family’s Catholic belief that marriage is a sacramental union between one man and one woman. City officials later discovered the Facebook posting and began immediate action to remove Country Mill from the Farmer’s Market – alleging the family had violated the city’s discrimination ordinance.

1496264559795.jpg

It also did not seem to matter to city leaders that the farm is located 22 miles outside the city limits – and had absolutely nothing to do with the business of selling blueberries at the farmer’s market.

“We were surprised and we were shocked,” Steve said. “My wife and I both volunteered to serve in the military – to protect freedom now we come home and the freedom that we worked to protect – we have to defend in our own backyard.” “Whether you are a Jew, Muslim or Christian – people of faith should not be eradicated from the marketplace simply because they don’t share the same thoughts and ideas that the government is choosing to promote,”

So they have decided to fight for their constitutional rights. Alliance Defending Freedom filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday alleging East Lansing violated the constitutional rights of the Tennes family.

City: You can't sell blueberries unless you affirm gay marriage

• Banned
Homo's demand that everyone must buy into their perverted mental delusions or face community ostracism. ..... :cool:

Lansing is the state Capitol....I grew up 70 miles from there. It's unbelievable what these freaks are trying to pull. The good news is that the democRATS have lost the state, hopefully for good, but the remnants of the commisars remain. Hopefully this couple will bank a fat check for what they've been through and the people of East Lansing clean house.

Homo's demand that everyone must buy into their perverted mental delusions or face community ostracism. ..... :cool:

Lansing is the state Capitol....I grew up 70 miles from there. It's unbelievable what these freaks are trying to pull. The good news is that the democRATS have lost the state, hopefully for good, but the remnants of the commisars remain. Hopefully this couple will bank a fat check for what they've been through and the people of East Lansing clean house.

I doubt that.

Good, bigotry and hatred needs to be called out. This is 2017 and its about time we stopped living our lives based upon portions of an outdated book.

• Banned
Good, bigotry and hatred needs to be called out. This is 2017 and its about time we stopped living our lives based upon portions of an outdated book.

What book..."Das Kapital"? I agree.....you communists belong in history's dumpster.

What book..."Das Kapital"? I agree.....you communists belong in history's dumpster.

It's funny that you call me a communist but your new favorite past time is blowing Putin.

It's the gazillionth example proving that liberalfilth are miserable people who want everyone else to be as miserable as they are. And when you give minority crybabies any kind of power, they become bullies due to their resentful victim mentality. Which of course pleases liberals to no end.

We can laugh at the leftist freaks and think that Trump being elected means we win. But it doesn't. People all over our nation are being harassed and abused by firmly-entrenched communists in local and state governments. Here it seems the perverts in the city of East Lansing, Michigan believe they can deny homo-marriage opponents access to their annual summer market. That's right....if this family doesn't allow homos to marry each other on their farm, (why would they?) they can't sell their ORGANIC produce in East Lansing at harvest time. The Tennes family are devout Catholics which means they have no Constitutional rights in the city of East Lansing....although they don't live or farm in that city. But this time help is on the way because now there are CONSERVATIVE legal outfits that are standing up for normal people's rights for a change.

The Tennes family has been farming in Michigan for generations. They grow all sorts of crops at the Country Mill Farm – organic apples, blueberries, pumpkins, sweet corn. And for the past seven years, Steve Tennes and his family have sold their produce at the farmer’s market owned by the city of East Lansing. But this year – city officials told the devout Catholic family that their blueberries and sweet corn were not welcome at the farmer’s market – and neither were they. Last year, someone posted a message on Country Mill’s Facebook page inquiring about whether they hosted same-sex weddings at the farm. Tennes told the individual they did not permit same-sex marriages on the farm because of the family’s Catholic belief that marriage is a sacramental union between one man and one woman. City officials later discovered the Facebook posting and began immediate action to remove Country Mill from the Farmer’s Market – alleging the family had violated the city’s discrimination ordinance.

1496264559795.jpg

It also did not seem to matter to city leaders that the farm is located 22 miles outside the city limits – and had absolutely nothing to do with the business of selling blueberries at the farmer’s market.

“We were surprised and we were shocked,” Steve said. “My wife and I both volunteered to serve in the military – to protect freedom now we come home and the freedom that we worked to protect – we have to defend in our own backyard.” “Whether you are a Jew, Muslim or Christian – people of faith should not be eradicated from the marketplace simply because they don’t share the same thoughts and ideas that the government is choosing to promote,”

So they have decided to fight for their constitutional rights. Alliance Defending Freedom filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday alleging East Lansing violated the constitutional rights of the Tennes family.

City: You can't sell blueberries unless you affirm gay marriage

They should sue the city for issuing a bill of attainder, the city has no jurisdiction on what occurs on their farm. Stopping them from selling at the market is unrelated to their supposed discrimination outside the city, they're not selling weddings at the market.

I love THAT is the part you argue with me about. Not whether or not you're blowing him but whether or not he's a communist. You turnips make this too easy.

Again with the fake condescension...not realizing that you're not even a turnip on the Stanford-Binet scale (Google it, fool). The funny part is you don't even know you're a communist or that someday you might grow up and have something of your own other than a skateboard and an i-phone.

They should sue the city for issuing a bill of attainder, the city has no jurisdiction on what occurs on their farm. Stopping them from selling at the market is unrelated to their supposed discrimination outside the city, they're not selling weddings at the market..

Especially since the whole thing began with an anonymous FB post by some obsessed faggot. Who gets married on a blueberry farm????

They should sue the city for issuing a bill of attainder, the city has no jurisdiction on what occurs on their farm. Stopping them from selling at the market is unrelated to their supposed discrimination outside the city, they're not selling weddings at the market..

Especially since the whole thing began with an anonymous FB post by some obsessed faggot. Who gets married on a blueberry farm????
Fags. Blueberries remind them of dingleberries.

Forum List

Back