Mr. Comey is "credible" .... or is he....????

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
I am curious.

Why do any of you find Mr. James Comey "credible?"

This guy lied his ass off trying to manipulate what Hillary did to make it "not a crime." Meanwhile, Petraeus did time for the exact same thing...

Mr. Comey's first act as FBI Director was to mandate all recruits to go to the Holocaust museum. Apparently, Mr. Comey is so paranoid that Israel will be outed for being behind 911 (and JFK and the 1983 Lebanon attack on the US Marines etc..) that he attempts to brainwash the new recruits - NEWSFLASH - the Holocaust had nothing to do with the UNITED STATES. Mr. Comey doesn't care about the US, which is why O picked him. Mr. Comey cares about ISrael and covering up 911 truth to protect Israel...

He is not a credible source of anything...

everyone thats worked with him or been around him for any lenght of time say, yes, he's honest.

honesty = credibility

dishonest pricks say he has no credibility, but wfc what they believe except other dishonest pricks.

• Banned
everyone thats worked with him or been around him for any lenght of time say, yes, he's honest.

And when your beaked birdbrain says "everyone," you mean EVERYONE.... you personally interviewed all of 'em.

Thanks for your due diligence, polly....

Try learning how to SPELL what you PARROT correctly next time....

honesty = credibility

dishonest pricks say he has no credibility, but wfc what they believe except other dishonest pricks.
LMAO. You've talked to all of them right? LOL!

honesty = credibility

so if he so honest, then what has trump to worry? He stated under oath no one asked him to back off any investigation. So, you believe him or not? just curious where you go from this one.

"everyone," you mean EVERYONE.... you personally interviewed all of 'em.
They mean the way pathological liar Tramp means "everybody."

"Everybody's convinced: They say there is no collusion,"
- Donald J Trump

He's an honest person, and he not political, but his decisions show questionable judgment, and imo he gives himself way too much credit for being so spiffy and nice smelling. Make what you will of that.

Comey

or

partisan cocksuckers on a message board

who to believe ....

You were asked for a reason to trust Comey.

You clearly do not have one....

'Mr. Comey is "credible" .... or is he....????'

Let's see....

He testified that Hillary broke laws but chose to protect her...

He was appropriately fired by the man he is set to testify against, granting him an opportunity to exact some revenge...

Yeah, he's a virtual pillar of credibility. :p

I gave my reason

Translation - Siete PARROTED and then made that PARROTING "his" "opinion" despite the fact that he has NEVER MET ANY of those who "claim" Comey is "honest."

So, if Siete parrots, that is proof, because Siete is the BIRDBRAIN doing the PARROTING, and he can't be WRONG, because he is LEFT WING....

upload_2017-6-5_11-44-22.jpeg

I gave my reason

Translation - Siete PARROTED and then made that PARROTING "his" "opinion" despite the fact that he has NEVER MET ANY of those who "claim" Comey is "honest."

So, if Siete parrots, that is proof, because Siete is the BIRDBRAIN doing the PARROTING, and he can't be WRONG, because he is LEFT WING....

View attachment 131093

SEE #2, dipboi.

dont blame me because youre an idiot.

Somehow insults aren't exactly "handing them their asses" but delusional you are...

There is also the issue that the LEFT claims it is "educated" more than the RIGHT....

On USMB, there is precisely no evidence of this....

Forum List

Back