St. Petersburg Mayoral candidate asks audience members to ‘go back to Africa’

The savages should be given a one way ticket back to their homeland at Israel's expense since they brought them here.

The savages should be given a one way ticket back to their homeland at Israel's expense since they brought them here.

Right. Because Israel's been around since the 17th Century.. Your brain actually in sleep mode? Or is that all ya got. Kinda a Two-Fer there. Pretty neat. Kills two biases with one post.

You lazy?

Sorry, I assumed jewish slave-traders identified with the concept of "israel!" Since as you say they were not, clearly (according to Bibi) they were anti-semitic! My bad. :p

Right. Because Israel's been around since the 17th Century.. Your brain actually in sleep mode? Or is that all ya got. Kinda a Two-Fer there. Pretty neat. Kills two biases with one post.

You lazy?
The Jewish homeland has been around for many centuries. It just hasn't been a nation until recently.

I have heard negroes say FAR worse. For example, at some college or university somebody named Dr. Kamau Kambon said to students and faculty at some lecture, "Black people need to exterminate White people."
I am sure he kept his job. A white person who said that about blacks would not have.

Forum List

Back