Former Toronto mayoral candidate accused of hate-motivated attack

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I wonder if TPS will arrest any of their own plain clothed spreaders of hatred against Jews AND America. It has been a profitable M.O of theirs for years. Regardless,.this lady was a mayoral candidate which tells you what you need to know about the quality of character in Ontario (maybe she was radicalized?) WARMINGTON: Former Toronto mayoral candidate accused of hate-motivated attack.
In an interview with the Toronto Sun, Chan said, “I believe it’s politically motivated.”

“I was taking down these Israel posters on a pole, right outside of my house, because somebody had surrounded my building with them overnight and I believe it’s same people who saw me taking them down a few days earlier and who I believed followed me home,” she admitted. “So I freaked out, I don’t want these posters up because I believe they are indicating my building is a target, so I took them down.”

Chan said a confrontation ensued when someone came up to her and asked, “Why are you taking my posters down?
Chan claims she “calmly responded, ‘Because they are not real. I think they are hateful war propaganda that are trying to justify a genocide.'”

I'm against posters as a rule. Unless they're Lost Dog posters and they're offering a cash reward.

It's not only MAGA who deny reality.

These Hamas murderer sympathizers are tearing them down because they don't believe that the Hamas committed these crimes.

It says a lot about human behavior. People don't believe that their side does bad things, so they deny and believe the lies.

Forum List

Back