Let's do away with all high school and college sports programs.

What are you saying? Anyone who’s a coach is “living vicariously” through the athletes they train?

Teams need coaches….
Excusing anything athletes do. Insulting anyone who does not bow down and worship the jocks.
Upon what do you base that stupid comment, Poindexter? Did you feel as if you were bullied in school?
No, though I'm sure you wish that were true.

Is Poindexter you word of the day?

Me? Allowing the desecration of Marriage was bad news. Makes it a mockery. One of the filthiest books ever written was "Heather Has Two Mommies".
Agreed, but it made a mockery of the legal concept that discrimination is based on similarly situated individuals. The concept originally meant that you could not discriminate based on the physical characteristics of one over another because the individual had no control over how they were born and what physical characteristics came by birth.

Now, for some reason, we decided to add psychological differences and boom. Now even two straight heterosexual same sex individuals can Marry because they are similarly situated to two homosexual same sex individuals that marry.

Simply bizarre 💩

Me? Allowing the desecration of Marriage was bad news. Makes it a mockery. One of the filthiest books ever written was "Heather Has Two Mommies".
I never heard of that story before now so I looked it up on YouTube. There it is. I watched it. So, now I have to tell you about something that is difficult for me to talk about.

Some years ago when my son was in day care all of the children were invited to a "going away party" being held by the parents of one of the girls. The hype by the teachers was repeated time and time again: "Oh how lucky you are to have two mommies!" The girl's mother was in a relationship with another woman and they were all going to move to the capital city to live. The girl's father was never mentioned so I don't know if there was a divorce involved or not. Anyway, I didn't really know the girl other than I'd seen her amongst the other children in my boy's class. I'd never even spoken to her. So, here we were, me, my son, and my wife at what was meant to be a happy little "Goodbye" and "Good luck" party. During the party, I happened to be slightly isolated with the girl for the first and only time. I put on a happy smile but when she looked into my eyes they were pleading, "Please save me!" I could only gulp and cry inwardly. When we got back home I told my wife about it and we just looked at one another and held back our tears. It's been quite a few years since then and I don't know what became of the girl with "two mothers" but whenever I think about her ... I cry.

Forum List

Back