Spicer: Trump does NOT wear a bathrobe

Another fine day to be nude

IMG_2043.JPG

I'm boondoggled that this is a thread topic.

You do know that it was Spicer who felt the need to bring this up right?
Actually the New York Times brought it up, in yet another fake-news hit piece on Trump. It was so full of inaccuracies and lies, that Trump told Spicer to refute it publicly.

Nice try.
Um yeah as part of a broad piece about Trump. It's Spicer who brought up the useless detail of his robe

And this is an important political issue to the left? Didn't the entire media giggle and laugh and applaud when Hillary's husband was asked by a pretty female if he wore "boxers or briefs". Ah, those were the good ole days.
No it isn't actually. It's Spicer who singled out the useless detail from the article

I'm glad the liberals brought up this important information and got it squared away. Just think of the impact on Trump's presidency if it was proven he does wear a bathrobe.

Thanks to the liberals for straightening out this important matter, and taking time away from their usual activities of insulting him, lying about him, calling him names, calling conservatives names, rioting, smashing things, and throwing firebombs.

The more time they spend on Trump's bathrobes, and the less on their usual activities, the better off the country will be.

That was after the douchebags at the NYT's tried to claim Trump quits work early and hangs out in his bathrobe watching tv all night. And I believe that Spicer only said he didn't think Trump owned a bathrobe.

Didn't make it gospel.

:lol:

Actually the New York Times brought it up, in yet another fake-news hit piece on Trump. It was so full of inaccuracies and lies, that Trump told Spicer to refute it publicly.

Nice try.

That whole article was a complete crock of grand caca. My face hurt from laughing so hard that they actually tried to say that the brilliant individuals who helped Trump to beat the crap out of a huge playing field of candidates and then turn around and kick Hillary's ass actually don't know how to turn on the lights at the WH.

:lmao:

Bloody fools I guess didn't realize that there is Secret Service and 24/7/365 staff at the White House who would gladly turn on the lights.....you know....for those stupid Trump people.

I was having a blast just thinking of SS and staff all running around with flashlights for the Cabinet.

But people ate it up. Why our very own Lakhota made sure she put a thread up on it. :)

I'm glad the liberals brought up this important information and got it squared away. Just think of the impact on Trump's presidency if it was proven he does wear a bathrobe.

Thanks to the liberals for straightening out this important matter, and taking time away from their usual activities of insulting him, lying about him, calling him names, calling conservatives names, rioting, smashing things, and throwing firebombs.

The more time they spend on Trump's bathrobes, and the less on their usual activities, the better off the country will be.

hey, loony toon, we can't help it if white house staffers are so disgusted by the orange sociopath that all they do is leak the truth about him.

i know....truth and you have never met....

Forum List

Back