Mike Pence is secretly gay

brad-patton.jpg

Maybe. I'm more curious as to why Obama was so ashamed of his gayness to have his lover killed. Since we are in conspiracy theories.

All gays are secretly straight. They're just too cowardly to talk to girls, and so everybody laughs at them, and it makes them even more afraid to grab the pussy. And then they've got nothing else to do to satisfy their urges. Therefore all gay sex is really prison sex, just not always in prison. If that wasn't bad enough, the very reason they were intimidated by females, because all females are white devils. Some of them become lesbians to corrupt society, and they bully the gays into all kinds of insane things, even to make the gays into sex addict freaks and spread AIDS around the country. And so now we have this LGBT cult infecting the planet with it's feminist psychobabble and moral subversions as it infiltrates the political system of one nation after another. It's very similar to the spread of communism. All because people are afraid to say, "Let me see your tits."

All gays are secretly straight. They're just too cowardly to talk to girls, and so everybody laughs at them, and it makes them even more afraid to grab the pussy. And then they've got nothing else to do to satisfy their urges. Therefore all gay sex is really prison sex, just not always in prison. If that wasn't bad enough, the very reason they were intimidated by females, because all females are white devils. Some of them become lesbians to corrupt society, and they bully the gays into all kinds of insane things, even to make the gays into sex addict freaks and spread AIDS around the country. And so now we have this LGBT cult infecting the planet with it's feminist psychobabble and moral subversions as it infiltrates the political system of one nation after another. It's very similar to the spread of communism. All because people are afraid to say, "Let me see your tits."

I have no issue asking a bitch........"can I smell your ass?"

I don't think he's closeted. I think he just hates a lot of people. Gays being one of them. Typical for the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back