Spicer: Trump does NOT wear a bathrobe

I'm glad the liberals brought up this important information and got it squared away. Just think of the impact on Trump's presidency if it was proven he does wear a bathrobe.

Thanks to the liberals for straightening out this important matter, and taking time away from their usual activities of insulting him, lying about him, calling him names, calling conservatives names, rioting, smashing things, and throwing firebombs.

The more time they spend on Trump's bathrobes, and the less on their usual activities, the better off the country will be.

Last edited:
Comrade, why would proletarian Trump wear such an item of the capitalist aristocracy? Trump is poor man and watches TV naked. The workers all love him.

I'm glad the liberals brought up this important information and got it squared away. Just think of the impact on Trump's presidency if it was proven he does wear a bathrobe.

Thanks to the liberals for straightening out this important matter, and taking time away from their usual activities of insulting him, lying about him, calling him names, calling conservatives names, rioting, smashing things, and throwing firebombs.

The more time they spend on Trump's bathrobes, and the less on their usual activities, the better off the country will be.
You do know that it was Spicer who felt the need to bring this up right?

Bathrobe-gate you libs are reaching new levels of desperation. We need a poll, who unhinged the left worse Bush or Trump?
No one gives a shit he wears a robe except for Spicer and Trump himself you dumbass.

And this is an important political issue to the left? Didn't the entire media giggle and laugh and applaud when Hillary's husband was asked by a pretty female if he wore "boxers or briefs". Ah, those were the good ole days.

Last edited:
He can't wear a bathrobe . It will get stuck in his portable escalator!

Bathrobe-gate you libs are reaching new levels of desperation. We need a poll, who unhinged the left worse Bush or Trump?
No one gives a shit he wears a robe except for Spicer and Trump himself you dumbass.

Yet you are foaming at the mouth...what set you off? My guess is one or more of the following...

1. That Comey bushwhacked Hillary.
2. That Putin helped Trump win.
3. That Trump whooped Hillary's ass.
4. That the GOP stole a SCOTUS nomination from Obama.
5. That Trump is getting all his nominees confirmed and Dem's can't stop him.

And the New York Times, who were the first to bring it up. If they hadn't published this latest BS-filled Trump hit piece, the issue never would have come up.

Hmmm.... should I start wearing a bathrobe?
I wouldn't want any libs at work to think less of me if they learned I didn't.

You people bitch and complain about the dumbest stuff. :laugh:

1. Why is anyone talking about Trump and a bathrobe?
  2. Who gives a damn if he does or doesn't wear one?
  3. Most importantly, why does the WH Press Secretary even discuss the matter? Does he truly not know how to say, assuming some reporter asked about it, "Next question, please."? Stuff like that shouldn't even be dignified with a response. At some point, Trump's WH staff have got to start behaving like grown ups, even if Trump doesn't, won't or can't.

Comrade, why would proletarian Trump wear such an item of the capitalist aristocracy? Trump is poor man and watches TV naked. The workers all love him.

/----- gee did you have to post that? Every lib on the thread just got wood. Ick.

Forum List

Back