Speed of light

Simply put; your speed plus the speed of the object, light, equals the total speed.

Simply put; your speed plus the speed of the object, light, equals the total speed.

That is, the speed of light flashlight = 2 * speed of light = 600 000 km / h. Very interesting ... Any Russian child knows that the speed of light can not be more than 300 000 km / h
:1peleas:

I'm sitting in a spaceship that flies at the speed of light. I turn on the flashlight in the direction of the starship. What is the speed of light from a flashlight?

300,000 km/s
Correctly. Now prove

w = (u + v) / (1 - uv/c^2)^1/2
OK. So what is the speed of light for a flashlight?

300,000 km/s
How dare you, Todd

I'm sitting in a spaceship that flies at the speed of light. I turn on the flashlight in the direction of the starship. What is the speed of light from a flashlight?

300,000 km/s
Correctly. Now prove

Would that be a Russian flashlight? or a Japanese flashlight? big difference, uhmm I mean, coal fire light needs a few seconds to get up momentum . :badgrin:

300,000 km/s
Correctly. Now prove

Would that be a Russian flashlight? or a Japanese flashlight? big difference, uhmm I mean, coal fire light needs a few seconds to get up momentum . :badgrin:
Do Russians make flashlights that work?

No spaceship nor anything else can travel at the speed of light.

300,000 km/s
Correctly. Now prove

Do Russians make flashlights that work?

Well, I never had one that worked ;)

Forum List

Back