light speed electrons

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
The recent advances in materials have been coming at mind bending speed.

Here are light speed electrons - effectively massless, so they behave more like photons.

They spin, therefore they have a magnetic moment, which makes them useful in computations.

The recent advances in materials have been coming at mind bending speed.

Here are light speed electrons - effectively massless, so they behave more like photons.

They spin, therefore they have a magnetic moment, which makes them useful in computations.

Out of This World

The energy level of these electrons does not "constitute a fourth dimension"; that's their natural energy acquired when they had been absorbed into an outside space.

Photons interact with gravity ... so they have mass ... all we can properly say is they have no rest-mass ... because it's fully demonstrated they carry inertia ... The Japanese spacecraft Ikaros deployed a solar sail that worked !!! {Cite} ... that means even photons don't travel the speed-of-light-in-a-vacuum ... because vacuums are impossible in our universe ...

First thing I checked was that the author of the article only has a high school diploma ... never finished journalism college ... and then the phrase "Dirac electrons" threw a red Flag, all electrons are Dirac particles ... then, hello, bis(ethylenedithio)-tetrathiafulvalene ... I checked, 1 or 2 kelvin ... that's too cold for computations ...

I think Our Sage is right ... it's just extra energy, as normal as normal can be in the QM universe ...

Photons interact with gravity ... so they have mass

Bad conclusion. Just sayin...

... all we can properly say is they have no rest-mass ... because it's fully demonstrated they carry inertia ... The Japanese spacecraft Ikaros deployed a solar sail that worked !!! {Cite} ... that means even photons don't travel the speed-of-light-in-a-vacuum ... because vacuums are impossible in our universe

Another interesting conclusion.

You don't think it's possible to turn off the background noise?

I think it is. Last I heard they were doing it with lasers. "Confinement", is I believe the term they used.

However I'm not an expert, I'll defer to your assertion

First thing I checked was that the author of the article only has a high school diploma ... never finished journalism college ... and then the phrase "Dirac electrons" threw a red Flag, all electrons are Dirac particles ... then, hello, bis(ethylenedithio)-tetrathiafulvalene ... I checked, 1 or 2 kelvin ... that's too cold for computations ...

I think Our Sage is right ... it's just extra energy, as normal as normal can be in the QM universe ...

The idea is, they are reducing the "apparent mass" of the electron. Which results solely from a population interaction between electrons. Is that the way you read this?

If so, it's a pretty big deal, isn't it? We're talking a QED that invokes the electron field in an unusual way. Yes?

Bad conclusion. Just sayin...

Another interesting conclusion.

You don't think it's possible to turn off the background noise?

I think it is. Last I heard they were doing it with lasers. "Confinement", is I believe the term they used.

However I'm not an expert, I'll defer to your assertion

The idea is, they are reducing the "apparent mass" of the electron. Which results solely from a population interaction between electrons. Is that the way you read this?

If so, it's a pretty big deal, isn't it? We're talking a QED that invokes the electron field in an unusual way. Yes?

I think you understand what the article is putting down ... I'm just saying it's a house-of-cards and falls under even simple challenge ... the author is deceptive, the article is just click-bait ...

... this is only important to the purveyors of fine bis(ethylenedithio)-tetrathiafulvalene ... did you bother looking at the chemical structure of his item? ... just curious is all ...

Forum List

Back