Speed of light

I'm sitting in a spaceship that flies at the speed of light. I turn on the flashlight in the direction of the starship. What is the speed of light from a flashlight?

The speed of light from a flashlight is the speed of light.

Like when the Americans landed on the moon and televised it. It took a second and a half to get from the moon to the Earth as the distance is about 240,000 miles.

Now a question for you Ivan. How long did it take the video signal from the Russians that landed on the moon?

Now a question for you Ivan. How long did it take the video signal from the Russians that landed on the moon?
1. Gagarin - the first person in the Cosmos in 1961. Citizen of the USSR
2. Lunokhod1 - the world's first apparatus delivered by Soviet people to the Moon 1970

You were told that you would wash more often and remove lice .. Why do not you listen to good advice? You want to show yourself clever, but still fall your face in the shit ... Like? :iyfyus.jpg:

Would that be a Russian flashlight? or a Japanese flashlight? big difference, uhmm I mean, coal fire light needs a few seconds to get up momentum . :badgrin:

Portable laser weapons. Blasters, created in the USSR .. nothing like America can not do

Прадедушка бластера из СССР

image%3A26855.jpg

I do not advise the Americans to argue with Inmar.
He's so clever that I'm even afraid ...
:04:

I'll throw a little shit on the propeller ... :04:

1. A good American guy wrote:
299 792 458 m / s

2. Another good American guy wrote that the speed of light is the maximum ....

=====================================
This is not quite true ...
When we talk about the physical concept of "speed", then intuitively we assume the transfer of the Substance, Information or something else ...

But with the concept of "speed of light" this rule does not work ....
There are 2 concepts ...
Therefore, the "speed of light" in the second concept is greater than 300 thousand / s
I'm talking about Fundamental Physics. :04:

1. Gagarin - the first person in the Cosmos in 1961. Citizen of the USSR
2. Lunokhod1 - the world's first apparatus delivered by Soviet people to the Moon 1970

You were told that you would wash more often and remove lice .. Why do not you listen to good advice? You want to show yourself clever, but still fall your face in the shit ... Like? :iyfyus.jpg:

Ah so the Russians never landed on the moon. Well maybe your technology is close to catching up. You never know. Then you'd have a reason to be drunk at noon.

So...
- The spaceship flies with the speed of light
- in the spaceship included a flashlight in the direction of motion of the spaceship ..

What is the speed of light flashlight?
No change in the speed of light

:iyfyus.jpg:

Ah so the Russians never landed on the moon. Well maybe your technology is close to catching up. You never know. Then you'd have a reason to be drunk at noon.

Go to school!
Learn the concepts and find out what the Soviet moon rover was doing on the moon ... and wash yourself, a scarecrow ..
:1peleas:

Ladies .. Russian men are very gallant and like women. But we do not like it when you enter a man's argument. The Russians will not argue with you.

I'll throw a little shit on the propeller ... :04:

1. A good American guy wrote:
299 792 458 m / s

2. Another good American guy wrote that the speed of light is the maximum ....

=====================================
This is not quite true ...
When we talk about the physical concept of "speed", then intuitively we assume the transfer of the Substance, Information or something else ...

But with the concept of "speed of light" this rule does not work ....
There are 2 concepts ...
Therefore, the "speed of light" in the second concept is greater than 300 thousand / s
I'm talking about Fundamental Physics. :04:
Absolutely correct. But for Americans it's too difficult.
:iyfyus.jpg:

Fundamental physics..The first lesson: The law of observation....Through moments of observations I've observed two fake Ruskies trying to make people limp by pulling their legs....Cause let's face it, without the shitz and giggles they're humor is lacking...

I'm sitting in a spaceship that flies at the speed of light. I turn on the flashlight in the direction of the starship. What is the speed of light from a flashlight?

Irrelevant. Time doesn't move for you in the ship, so to you the journey doesn't take any time at all. You don't have time to turn on the light.

Irrelevant. Time doesn't move for you in the ship, so to you the journey doesn't take any time at all. You don't have time to turn on the light.

Excuse me, what language do you write?
Google does not understand this nonsense ... :04:

Forum List

Back