Speed of light

Inmar

Jan 30, 2018
I'm sitting in a spaceship that flies at the speed of light. I turn on the flashlight in the direction of the starship. What is the speed of light from a flashlight?

I'm sitting in a spaceship that flies at the speed of light. I turn on the flashlight in the direction of the starship. What is the speed of light from a flashlight?
No you are not! Lie much?

• Banned
So...
- The spaceship flies with the speed of light
- in the spaceship included a flashlight in the direction of motion of the spaceship ..

What is the speed of light flashlight?

So...
- The spaceship flies with the speed of light
- in the spaceship included a flashlight in the direction of motion of the spaceship ..

What is the speed of light flashlight?
The same speed that you are traveling....If it's in yer hand and not outside the ship...Duh...

I'm not good at this but i will give it a go. Isn't the speed of light constant? So wouldn't the light travel as fast as the starship? I think this would mean that no light would be emitted because the light particles would be traveling at 186K mi/sec along with the ship.

I'm not good at this but i will give it a go. Isn't the speed of light constant? So wouldn't the light travel as fast as the starship? I think this would mean that no light would be emitted because the light particles would be traveling at 186K mi/sec along with the ship.
Wrong. In physics there is no reasoning, there are only clear answers

Well eat a dick Ivan that's a clear answer for ya.

What the origin of existence?

Forum List

Back