Special Counsel Seeking Limited Gag Order on Trump in Election Case

Special Counsel Seeking Limited Gag Order on Trump in Election Case​

Prosecutors have asked Judge Tanya S. Chutkan to curb statements from the former president that could intimidate witnesses, influence potential jurors or lead to harassment of others in the case.

It's tantamount to jury tampering. Mr. Trump knows exactly what he's doing. He's honoring Roy Cohn. Like Maggie Haberman on the NYT mentions: "Trump has had a lot of lawyers but still longs for his wartime consigliere." .

Talk about the head of a criminal enterprise.

As P01135809 is known for his tactics of harrassment and intimidation, this is a good idea.

Trump can campaign. He just can't bitch about his legal cases because that would contaminate the potential jury pool.

This order has nothing to do with his campaign. He is free to travel and give speeches, he will NOT be allowed to use those speeches to harass or intimidate other witnesses or disperage the judge or jury.

and I believe two of the Judges have started to see that as the plan. Mr. Trump's team has overdone it. Over played their hand. It becoes less credible now to try and do an appeal based on Judges being unfair

The only reason P01135809 thinks the judge is unfair is because she has handed some of the toughest sentences against Insurrectionists.

Wow! This post is the best example I've seen of just how terrified y'all are.

Do it again!

It's entertaining! :laughing0301:

Whenever we need to figure out what MAGA MAGGATS are thinking or feeling, we only have to look at what they project.

Terrified? Okay. It's understandable.

325867604_738478480713428_2092643009947266021_n.jpg

Special Counsel Seeking Limited Gag Order on Trump in Election Case​

Prosecutors have asked Judge Tanya S. Chutkan to curb statements from the former president that could intimidate witnesses, influence potential jurors or lead to harassment of others in the case.

It's tantamount to jury tampering. Mr. Trump knows exactly what he's doing. He's honoring Roy Cohn. Like Maggie Haberman on the NYT mentions: "Trump has had a lot of lawyers but still longs for his wartime consigliere." .

Talk about the head of a criminal enterprise.
god...if i wished innocent people jailed, i'd be so god damned fucking afraid of karma....my most cherished loved one innocently indicted...i'd have to slash my gd jugular with blood splirting evertwhere in repentence............and that is what should happen

my god.....if i wished innocent people jailed, i'd be so afraid of karma indicting an innocent loved one of mine....a garage full of carbon monoxide would be my only escape and those that wish it too

A big Orange Child realizing that this time x 6, he is not and will not get his way. Orange MAGA realizes it now and is fueled with hate and rage.

god...if i wished innocent people jailed, i'd be so god damned fucking afraid of karma....my most cherished loved one innocently indicted...i'd have to slash my gd jugular with blood splirting evertwhere in repentence............and that is what should happen
go for it

Whenever we need to figure out what MAGA MAGGATS are thinking or feeling, we only have to look at what they project.

Terrified? Okay. It's understandable.

View attachment 830332

MAGA the last dying grasp of racist hate in our country. Remember that the ReNaziKlan Party did not put forward a platform in 2020, except fall on their knees (much like P01135809 does when he meets with Putty) and worship their Orange Draft Dodging Coward. Our country see's this hot mess of deplorables at least once century. Their drive is destroy democracy and set up a fascist state. It is not about love of country, it about a cult who worships a godhead.

Which is what he has been most of his life. Living off of Daddy's Gold Card and other people's money.

He said the EMMYS were rigged against him, for fuck's sake.
Everything else has been rigged against him. Sounds more than plausible to me.

Forum List

Back