Whitmer Kidnapping Trial.......Jury Finds All Not Guilty....Apparently The Jury Believes It Was Fake

Not Guilty across the board:

More of your stupid ass and dishonest codswallop. The jury did not think it was fake. These three were accused of providing support to the 9 others WHO WERE CONVICTED.

Furthermore:

Molitor, 39, and William Null, 41, testified in their own defense, admitting they had attended gun drills and taken rides to check Whitmer’s property. But William Null said he and his brother broke away when talk turned to getting explosives. Molitor said Fox was “incredibly dumb” and wouldn’t pull off a kidnapping.

Not Guilty across the board:

So these three will not be joining the rest of those convicted or confessed in the conspiracy to kidnap Governor Whitmore? So be it.
1694810735304.png

1694810780191.png

1694810813460.png

Yeah, if you ignore the 9 that did get convicted with the leader getting 15 years - sure, it was not guilty across the board. :itsok:
If the OP had and fucking brains they would have done some research on the case before posting this tripe. Or, they just don't care about the truth and think that the rest of us will just belive their crap

CC mudwhistle

Thanks for the fascist angle. Heil Hillary.

I'm not impressed.

It's easy in some states to get a conviction that can even easier be overturned on appeal.
Heck, two of them pleaded guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping and are not appealing that I am aware of. Be sure a let us know when Barry Croft gets out of his 19-year 7-month sentence in United States Prison, Terra Haute, for his role in the crime.

Heck, two of them pleaded guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping and are not appealing that I am aware of. Be sure a let us know when Barry Croft gets out of his 19-year 7-month sentence in United States Prison, Terra Haute, for his role in the crime.
Sure....it's clear they plead guilty to a reduced sentence.

The word on this crap from day-one was the CIA set this stupid shit up in the first place.

Same can be said for 911, JFK, the Oklahoma City bombing, and the RFK assassination.

Sure....it's clear they plead guilty to a reduced sentence.

The word on this crap from day-one was the CIA set this stupid shit up in the first place.

Same can be said for 911, JFK, the Oklahoma City bombing, and the RFK assassination.
Sounds like conspiracy fodder to me. If you decide to start a thread along those lines, hopefully you will use the correct forum.

If I start a thread about it I'm sure you'll move it or close it withing minutes.
I like a good Conspiracy Forum thread. Got anything on Big Foot, UFOs or Jewish space lasers?
Or just misleading threads about 3 people winning their day in court, while the rest of the conspiracy ring gets hard time in high security?

Twitter is the source and there lies the problem. Personal opinion and the spin zone really are a match made in the twilight zone.

I like a good Conspiracy Forum thread. Got anything on Big Foot, UFOs or Jewish space lasers?
Or just misleading threads about 3 people winning their day in court, while the rest of the conspiracy ring gets hard time in high security?
The others were not guilty either but I guess they being in prison makes a profound difference in your life.

Forum List

Back