Special Counsel Seeking Limited Gag Order on Trump in Election Case

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Special Counsel Seeking Limited Gag Order on Trump in Election Case​

Prosecutors have asked Judge Tanya S. Chutkan to curb statements from the former president that could intimidate witnesses, influence potential jurors or lead to harassment of others in the case.

“a narrowly tailored” gag order on him, citing his “near-daily” social media attacks on numerous people involved in the case,

www.nytimes.com

Special Counsel Seeking Limited Gag Order on Trump in Election Case

Prosecutors have asked Judge Tanya S. Chutkan to curb statements from the former president that could intimidate witnesses, influence potential jurors or lead to harassment of others in the case.

www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

It's tantamount to jury tampering. Mr. Trump knows exactly what he's doing. He's honoring Roy Cohn. Like Maggie Haberman on the NYT mentions: "Trump has had a lot of lawyers but still longs for his wartime consigliere." .

Talk about the head of a criminal enterprise.

Do you realize how pathetically juvenile and stupid your profile Orange Cat thing is?

It's seriously difficult to take you seriously see that. Then there's the obnoxiously weird signatures many of you people put forward...

Wow! This post is the best example I've seen of just how terrified y'all are.

Do it again!

It's entertaining! :laughing0301:

"...People who think like that are dangerous and stupid." Oh the irony! And hypocrisy!
But YOU are different, right?
Understanding this has nothing to do with justice doesn't make me different, it makes me right.

Nope.

It's understandable you'd get confused, what with all the legal issues surrounding that disgusting degenerate Donnie from Queens.

"Federal prosecutors have asked Judge Tanya S. Chutkan..."

Federal prosecutors have asked the judge overseeing former President Donald J. Trump’s indictment on charges of conspiring to overturn the 2020 election to impose “a narrowly tailored” gag order on him, citing his “near-daily” social media attacks on numerous people involved in the case, according to court papers released on Friday.
On, I thought there was something similar happened like this a couple weeks ago.

Forum List

Back