Globalist are using DPRK to trigger nuke attack to end the current world order

JohnPrewett

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2016
Thailand
All the analysis of the current DPRK versus Trump-USA spectacle that I've seen ignores the Globalist.
The conflict is NOT just USA versus DPRK.
The Globalist are using DPRK to trigger nuke attack to end all "sovereign" nations and end the current world order.
Globalist minions are pressuring Trump to attack DPKR .... and looks to me like they will succeed. Quoting: JWP

whats the point of building a new world order with a nuclear wasteland Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74768464

A lot of people will survive. And the Globalist have well planned to fully enjoy their rule of the survivors.
The Globalist deem the world losing a billion or two (or even more) of it's current inhabitants to be a wonderful outcome.
See the Vatican's FAZZINI sculputure ... named "Christ rising from crater of nuclear bomb blast"

ovldF6n.png

Via Knights of Malta, the Vatican owns the CIA. CIA has access to EVERYTHING the Fed Govt has. EVERYTHING.
I fully believe via the CIA the Vatican has had nukes planted in key targets in USA and Europe.

Goal: End the "sovereign nations" turn them into FAILED STATES.
Later to be transformed into provinces of the One World Government.

Trump-USA attack of DPKR just the means to lead into MANY nukes exploding .... and few will suspect the entity that set the nukes.

ps: when I grad from flight school, upon choice of what plane to fly ...At Cherry Point NAS,
I was asked: "if so ordered by competent authority, would you drop nuke on an American city"

6iSpFjP.jpg

All the analysis of the current DPRK versus Trump-USA spectacle that I've seen ignores the Globalist.
The conflict is NOT just USA versus DPRK.
The Globalist are using DPRK to trigger nuke attack to end all "sovereign" nations and end the current world order.
Globalist minions are pressuring Trump to attack DPKR .... and looks to me like they will succeed. Quoting: JWP

whats the point of building a new world order with a nuclear wasteland Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74768464

A lot of people will survive. And the Globalist have well planned to fully enjoy their rule of the survivors.
The Globalist deem the world losing a billion or two (or even more) of it's current inhabitants to be a wonderful outcome.
See the Vatican's FAZZINI sculputure ... named "Christ rising from crater of nuclear bomb blast"

ovldF6n.png

Via Knights of Malta, the Vatican owns the CIA. CIA has access to EVERYTHING the Fed Govt has. EVERYTHING.
I fully believe via the CIA the Vatican has had nukes planted in key targets in USA and Europe.

Goal: End the "sovereign nations" turn them into FAILED STATES.
Later to be transformed into provinces of the One World Government.

Trump-USA attack of DPKR just the means to lead into MANY nukes exploding .... and few will suspect the entity that set the nukes.

ps: when I grad from flight school, upon choice of what plane to fly ...At Cherry Point NAS,
I was asked: "if so ordered by competent authority, would you drop nuke on an American city"

6iSpFjP.jpg

Ummm ... yeah ... OK ...

Forum List

Back