Speak English

I can't believe we're still hearing this kind of crap with regard to Spanish. It's a bona fide American language, whether anyone likes it or not. It's the main language of Puerto Rico and when it becomes a state the last vestige of "otherness" will have to drop away. So, get used to it.

Which is exactly why i'm taking my money and bailing on this country for retirement.
You're going to see a lot of that in the future. Just like jobs leaving America for cheap labor,retire'es will be doing the same for a cheaper cost of living.

Where to, South America? Watch out, you may have to learn Latin, danny boy.

Never heard of American enclaves...why am I not surprised.
You should be really pissed,or is it jealous,at all those thousands of Americans that have done the same thing before me.

They are all there waiting for you. Hurry the fuck up and leave.

I can't believe we're still hearing this kind of crap with regard to Spanish. It's a bona fide American language, whether anyone likes it or not. It's the main language of Puerto Rico and when it becomes a state the last vestige of "otherness" will have to drop away. So, get used to it.

Which is exactly why i'm taking my money and bailing on this country for retirement.
You're going to see a lot of that in the future. Just like jobs leaving America for cheap labor,retire'es will be doing the same for a cheaper cost of living.

You should be really pissed,or is it jealous,at all those thousands of Americans that have done the same thing before me.

Yeah,you're jelly.

Yeah,you're jelly.

Are you still here? Wtf, bigmouth? Go already. Nobody wants you here.

Yeah,you're jelly.

How many times do I have to tell you? I'll do as I damn well please.
So let me ask you this. Say you had oooh say...4 or 5 mill to retire on at 51 and you could live large in another country for the rest of your life on it. Would you rather stay here and run out of money or go elsewhere?

Yeah,you're jelly.

You're full of shit, bigmouth. You're not going anywhere.

There is a great deal to be said for staying and undermining the new country being born now.

When Megan Kelly asked Bill Ayers why he never left he said "Why would I leave. I was trying to destroy it."

There must be some authority or ability for one individual to believe they have the power to order another individual out of the country. What is it?

I'll leave when President Putin puts obama in a cell.

Yeah,you're jelly.

You're full of shit, bigmouth. You're not going anywhere.

Whatever fruitcake...
I'm just doing what millions have done before me. Not sure why you find that so unbelievable.

There is a great deal to be said for staying and undermining the new country being born now.

When Megan Kelly asked Bill Ayers why he never left he said "Why would I leave. I was trying to destroy it."

There must be some authority or ability for one individual to believe they have the power to order another individual out of the country. What is it?

I'll leave when President Putin puts obama in a cell.
I keep telling you Katz, if you love Putin so much, why the hell don't you go live in Russia? It must be a much better place, with Putin in charge and all.

Have you ever set foot outside the United States? ...

Ah, the favorite chant of the pretentious douche... :rolleyes:

According to protocol, you must now ask incredulously if she has a passport.
Only 10-15% of Americans have passports. It's a very legitimate question.

You're so special!
At least I know what the rest of the world is like.

:lmao:

You can't help yourself. Even when you're told flat-out what a pretentious douche you come off as, you can't resist. Pavlov's dog had more self-control.

I'm just doing what millions have done before me. .

You're not doing shit. You won't move 5 miles from where you are right now.

Just because you don't have the opportunity to do it,doesnt mean others dont.
You sound bitter,perhaps you made some poor decisions in life limiting your ability to do as you please when you retire.

Just because you don't have the opportunity to do it, [sic]doesnt [sic] mean others dont[sic]...

We're not North Korea; everyone is free to leave whenever they want. You never will, of course. Too bad, you're taking up space an actual American might make use of.

You're so special!

You can't help yourself. Even when you're told flat-out what a pretentious douche you come off as, you can't resist. Pavlov's dog had more self-control.
I don't care what a moron like you thinks of me. If any American thinks it's pretentious to be well traveled, then they are just illustrating the point I am making. They are to be pitied.

You're so special!

I don't care what a moron like you thinks of me.

That is really fortunate for you, because if you did care...whoa...

If any American thinks it's pretentious to be well traveled, ...

Oh I'm sorry, you have missed the point entirely. What a shame. Being so lacking in self-awareness is a big part of what makes a pretentious douche so laughable. You see it's not pretentious to travel, it's pretentious to assume (apparently quite fully on your part) that you are 'special' or 'superior' in any way to anyone because of it. Parking your fat ass on a plane for a few hours does not magically grant you wisdom or insight, and a person could live their entire life within a mile of where they were born and understand more about the world than someone like you ever will. You will, of course, understand nothing of what I'm telling you. I can hear the whooshing sound of it sailing over your head right now.

Just because you don't have the opportunity to do it, [sic]doesnt [sic] mean others dont[sic]...

We're not North Korea; everyone is free to leave whenever they want. You never will, of course. Too bad, you're taking up space an actual American might make use of.

I'd be happy to give up my place,as long as they can afford it.
So I guess you wont be taking my spot.

I'd be happy to give up my place,as long as they can afford it.
So I guess you wont be taking my spot.

Nobody will. You're not moving until they start digging. Shame, that.

Forum List

Back