MSM starting to report on Benghazi. ...what's this mean?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
For the longest the only mention it got was to mock conservative media and the evil gop. Now they are actually reporting the story rather than blasting the others.

Is there blood in the water?

• Banned
Its too big to coverup and the dam is starting to blow.

I watched the NBC highlights on my XBox last night and was stunned at the legit coverage Williams gave it. Then today at lunch the restaurant had CNN on one tv and MSNBC on the other and thwy both covered the story openly. CNN actually went into quite a bit of depth.

minutes-coverage-of-benghazi-hearing.jpg

What is the MSM saying? That is the key.

What it sounds like to me is this:
Nutball fishing expedition eating chum.
What does MSM sound like to others?

That their disinformation campaign of propaganda and lies to the tune of Hanoi Jane- on the same scale, BACKFIRED??

lol

They (ABC, CBS and NBC) have reported on all the Benghazi hearings Congress has had so far.

I bet it means the media is still out to get Conservatives. Even when they get coverage they complain its not enough

I bet it means the media is still out to get Conservatives. Even when they get coverage they complain its not enough

What's wrong CC? Your heroes get caught in their own urine soaked feces? ;-) Whine just a bit louder.. I'm recording it for a circus sideshow submission! Thanks!

What is the MSM saying? That is the key.

What it sounds like to me is this:
Nutball fishing expedition eating chum.
What does MSM sound like to others?

Since you appear to be a low information voter type who goes with what you are told, I'll kindly provide you a sample.

Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

ABC like all the other MSM ignored the story that Fox News wouldn't let die. I know that the sheeple like to think that Fox is some biased rightwing propaganda machine, but the truth is that they do old school journalism, ask the tough questions and don't take no for an answer. They do investigative journalism like the rest of the media used to do.

Funny that the other media outlets are finally beginning to take notice of this story instead of accepting Obama telling them there is nothing to see and move along.

I wish there'd be more coverage on who's behind the push for hearings and impeachment. I'll bet you'd find political opportunists more interested in bashing Obama than in the dead. Others have died in the past without leading to impeachment talk. What's the bottom line, they had the wrong explanation and stuck to it too long? Hardly an impeachable offense and not much different from Bush's WMD story that's still being defended by the same people accusing Obama. It's all about the politics with crocodile tears for the dead, IMO.

What's wrong CC? Your heroes get caught in their own urine soaked feces? ;-) Whine just a bit louder.. I'm recording it for a circus sideshow submission! Thanks!

Your reverse psychology is lacking. Whadda ya chicken?

Let me take another stab at it...it means the MSM can no longer hide the truth and they were FORCED to report on this because they wouldn't report on it because they love Obama and reported on it..

I wish there'd be more coverage on who's behind the push for hearings and impeachment. I'll bet you'd find political opportunists more interested in bashing Obama than in the dead. Others have died in the past without leading to impeachment talk. What's the bottom line, they had the wrong explanation and stuck to it too long? Hardly an impeachable offense and not much different from Bush's WMD story that's still being defended by the same people accusing Obama. It's all about the politics with crocodile tears for the dead, IMO.

^^^ Talking Clusterfuck ^^^ - LMFAO!! I'll bet if we looked real hard we would see the heads of all of these librul zombies exploding in unison! Time to ante up you fuckin slimeballs and NOTHING or no one can stop the truth from coming out finally.

It's a beautiful day! :)

We are not surprised this is your opinion.

Your reverse psychology is lacking. Whadda ya chicken?

Let me take another stab at it...it means the MSM can no longer hide the truth and they were FORCED to report on this because they wouldn't report on it because they love Obama and reported on it..

What reverse Psychology Gomer? I'll bet you see dead people, hmm?

Forum List

Back