Spain Challenging France!

Ali said:
and how the French helped you BECOME a nation in the first place.

While we respect and admire Lafayette, everyone knows his expedition was funded by the French government for the sole reason of screwing the English. The French government of the 1770s could not have cared less about the people of an insurgent English colony.

onedomino said:
While we respect and admire Lafayette, everyone knows his expedition was funded by the French government for the sole reason of screwing the English. The French government of the 1770s could not have cared less about the people of an insurgent English colony.

Good point--the colonies were a mere after-thought.

you know with all these al-queda guys getting killed, i'm sure they're in need of a new PR assistant, Ali, would you like to be that new employee of the month?
Osama will give you a goat...

And all your anti-american friends will adore you.

onedomino said:

:link:

Ali said:
I wasn't pretending to be French. When did I say I was French?

I was born in Scotland, grew up in South Africa and now I live in France.

What country are YOU really from?

Unless you are Mesquite, Apache, Navaho or some other Native American, I would wager that you are a descendant of one of the Europeans who settled the US.

So who's the fraud?

:ali:

cool! I have my own smiley!!! Who made it?!?

ok another whiner who is envious of the US. Wouldn't it be nice to have a country you were proud of so you didn't have to bitch all the time. ( Who ORIGINAALY inhabited Scotland? One clue---it wasn't the Scots)

dilloduck said:
Try any history book buffoon

I thought we weren't going to insult each other.

Would that be one of the history books you were given to read at school?

Or one which tells the REAL story?

Maybe the French helped you because they hated the English, but they still helped you and you know that. Why do you continue to insult them?

(notice how I've never refered to the French as 'us'. If I had, then I'd be pretending to be French, which I'm not, I just live here and BTW I don't hate America or Americans and I don't support terrorism, I just hate the GOP and what it's doing to the rest of us, OK? That's just for the record.)

Ali said:
I thought we weren't going to insult each other.

Would that be one of the history books you were given to read at school?

Or one which tells the REAL story?

Maybe the French helped you because they hated the English, but they still helped you and you know that. Why do you continue to insult them?

(notice how I've never refered to the French as 'us'. If I had, then I'd be pretending to be French, which I'm not, I just live here and BTW I don't hate America or Americans and I don't support terrorism, I just hate the GOP and what it's doing to the rest of us, OK? That's just for the record.)

Np I can drop the insults. At least now that your posting your real reason for being here. How is the GOP hurting you? You live in France!

Originally Posted by NATO AIR
even better how we saved your french asses in ww1 as well

Boy...course, the US helped France. But they came in 1917.
The bigger patr of job was already done.
France stop alone the german offensive in La Marne, from the 09/05 to the 09/10 1914. Even US politics said that "France saves the world". Von Mltke, german HQ's leader, said "we've lost the war !".
France stop the german offensive in Verdun, from 1916 to 1917, it cost to Germany 315,000 dead, to France 295,000...in ONE battle.
UK also fought in La Somme.
France in the Chemin des Dames.
UK attacked in 1917 in Cambrai with the first tanks.

La Fayette was a volounteer, like the polish Kosciuszko.
the french government sent Rochambeau and De Grasse.
Even if France wanted to kick some red coats' asses, the Spirit of Lights - "Esprit des Lumières" - was present in France's leader, so ideas like liberty of people was in french leader's head.

And what do you care about french motivation ? You fought France on the England's side from 1756 to 1763. France helped US colonies, and gave to them independance. the result is good for you. So what do you care about France motivation ? Do you think that it was agame for France ? sent to America a whole army and a whole fleet, while the British rules the seas, and fight the english, it is not the easier military operation of the history.

Now, close the historic chapter.

It's really really amazing.
Ali wrote a message, and put link to justificate all he said. But all the same you deny.
when you say that "France made and still makes a trade of weapons, france is hypocrite, France sucks - to sum up - , and that I do not deny, all the same you continue to say that France is a fucking nation.

Here, you can see that USA are not so clean as you mean.

Ali speaks of Spain, but all the same you say that France sucks.
Ali speaks of Iraq and Ronald Reagan, he gives to you link, but instead of asking yourself, of apologize, you insult him, and France, we don't know why france, but you do it just the same.

Have you a complex with France ? you always insult this country, even if it is not the subject.

Here people can see you well : you throw ugly things about France, you laugh, well, but when people do the same about USA, it is really no more funny. So, you insult.

Instead of beeing close-minded about Ali's message, try to be open-minded, and to understand what he means. You don't believe he's right because for you he CANNOT be right. But he can. and he is. So.....

Instead of always say that Fance sold weapons to Iraq, look on your own country, you will see worst things....

padisha emperor said:
Boy...course, the US helped France. But they came in 1917.
The bigger patr of job was already done.
France stop alone the german offensive in La Marne, from the 09/05 to the 09/10 1914. Even US politics said that "France saves the world". Von Mltke, german HQ's leader, said "we've lost the war !".
France stop the german offensive in Verdun, from 1916 to 1917, it cost to Germany 315,000 dead, to France 295,000...in ONE battle.
UK also fought in La Somme.
France in the Chemin des Dames.
UK attacked in 1917 in Cambrai with the first tanks.

La Fayette was a volounteer, like the polish Kosciuszko.
the french government sent Rochambeau and De Grasse.
Even if France wanted to kick some red coats' asses, the Spirit of Lights - "Esprit des Lumières" - was present in France's leader, so ideas like liberty of people was in french leader's head.

And what do you care about french motivation ? You fought France on the England's side from 1756 to 1763. France helped US colonies, and gave to them independance. the result is good for you. So what do you care about France motivation ? Do you think that it was agame for France ? sent to America a whole army and a whole fleet, while the British rules the seas, and fight the english, it is not the easier military operation of the history.

Now, close the historic chapter.

It's really really amazing.
Ali wrote a message, and put link to justificate all he said. But all the same you deny.
when you say that "France made and still makes a trade of weapons, france is hypocrite, France sucks - to sum up - , and that I do not deny, all the same you continue to say that France is a fucking nation.

Here, you can see that USA are not so clean as you mean.

Ali speaks of Spain, but all the same you say that France sucks.
Ali speaks of Iraq and Ronald Reagan, he gives to you link, but instead of asking yourself, of apologize, you insult him, and France, we don't know why france, but you do it just the same.

Have you a complex with France ? you always insult this country, even if it is not the subject.

Here people can see you well : you throw ugly things about France, you laugh, well, but when people do the same about USA, it is really no more funny. So, you insult.

Instead of beeing close-minded about Ali's message, try to be open-minded, and to understand what he means. You don't believe he's right because for you he CANNOT be right. But he can. and he is. So.....

Instead of always say that Fance sold weapons to Iraq, look on your own country, you will see worst things....
This thread was intended to head else where. I started a new one for this discussion. You will find it under" ALI hates the gop "

padisha emperor said:
hummm.....

And then, you don't answer...

Hmm. All your arguments are unconvincing and it's your unabashed arrogance which fuels you. Hmmmmmm.

Of course....

Ali's arguments are wrong.....yeah, sure, nothing can disturbed the USA....

Instead of always hiding you behind the greatness of USA, and behind the vichy government, the french trade of weapons..... et caetera...try to see if these arguments are correct.
When somebody puts an argument against your point of view - like here - try to counter-argue.

why are you so sure that Ali's message is wrong , post here your meaning !

It is really not arrogance - again this bad habit to hide you behind someone else's faults, or defaults... - .
Instead of avoiding the answer because the subject is sensible, try to answer. and at the end, admit that you were wrong.

Why deny the evidence and the truth ?

OBSEQUIUM AMICOS, VERITAS ODIUM PARIT

dilloduck said:
How is the GOP hurting you? You live in France!

I used to live in South Africa.

The GOP overtly supported the Apartheid Regime, who oppressed and killed a lot of innocent people. I have friends who fought in the war against Angola who told me there was plenty of covery military support for the SADF against the Angolans.

The GOP are on a mission to attack, occupy and control all the oil-rich countries in the Middle East, causing death, misery and destruction.

I am safe from the GOP only because I live in a country which has no natural resources worth being bombed for.

Does that answer your question?

dilloduck said:
ok another whiner who is envious of the US. Wouldn't it be nice to have a country you were proud of so you didn't have to bitch all the time. ( Who ORIGINAALY inhabited Scotland? One clue---it wasn't the Scots)
I am very proud to be both South African and Scottish.

I am also proud to live in France and contribute to its economy. In return for my taxes, I get free, excellent health care, good, free schooling, excellent police, fire and sanitary services, cheap, efficient public transport, so I don't have to buy or rely on a car. I am safe and healthy and free to voice my disapproval of the government at any time.

Original inhabitants of Scotland? WTF are you on about? What does it matter? What relevance does that have? The original inhabitants of Scotland were not double-crossed and murdered and forced to live in reservations like the natives of some other countries I can think of.

Ali said:
I am very proud to be both South African and Scottish.

I am also proud to live in France and contribute to its economy. In return for my taxes, I get free, excellent health care, good, free schooling, excellent police, fire and sanitary services, cheap, efficient public transport, so I don't have to buy or rely on a car. I am safe and healthy and free to voice my disapproval of the government at any time.

Original inhabitants of Scotland? WTF are you on about? What does it matter? What relevance does that have? The original inhabitants of Scotland were not double-crossed and murdered and forced to live in reservations like the natives of some other countries I can think of.

You referred to Americans not being indiginous and are immigrants. Did the original Scots just pop up out of the ground? Since you are so happy in France apparently you belong there. How badly is the GOP is affecting you?
If it's getting out of control you need to complain to Chirac. He is your leader now.

dilloduck said:
You referred to Americans not being indiginous and are immigrants. Did the original Scots just pop up out of the ground? Since you are so happy in France apparently you belong there. How badly is the GOP is affecting you?
If it's getting out of control you need to complain to Chirac. He is your leader now.

idiot

Forum List

Back