"Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts."

i like tha malcontent, he provides a great service for this board. no matter how much you are annoyed by other posters in other threads, you will think they are alright after all when you meet them in any thread created by tha malcontent.

Not quite. I still think Dis is an asshole.
and she wont deny it
shes actually rather proud of it

Shall we keep in mind that YOUR only problem with me has creeped up within the last two weeks because I dared to point out how much of a pompous jerk you're being for constantly negging newbies just for saying things like "I hope he gives new users a warm welcome" IN a welcome thread just because you think they were a jerk to you in another totally unrelated thread?

If you're going to jump into a conversation you have no part of just so you can be on a bandwagon, DO make an attempt to tell the whole truth, Dive.

and she wont deny it

Shall we keep in mind that YOUR only problem with me has creeped up within the last two weeks because I dared to point out how much of a pompous jerk you're being for constantly negging newbies just for saying things like "I hope he gives new users a warm welcome" IN a welcome thread just because you think they were a jerk to you in another totally unrelated thread?

If you're going to jump into a conversation you have no part of just so you can be on a bandwagon, DO make an attempt to tell the whole truth, Dive.

^Sensitive Spot Noted... :anj_stfu:

:)

peace...

and she wont deny it

when have you ever denied being an asshole?
you have posted several times that you were and were proud of it

btw, like an adult, i got over my problems with you
its clear you still havent

Speak of an Inbred Fuck, and one Appears Stroking the other in a matter of Seconds... :clap2:

:)

peace...

Conventional wisdom would dictate that one who sports a mullet and goatee should not be so quick to throw the term "inbred fuck" around.

Of course, we all know wisdom is not your strong suit.

You mean it's a man? I'm confused, but maybe that's cuz it keeps changing its avatar. Or maybe it's an it.

You and Dudeball haven't been Able to Ignore me for Years elsewhere, and you are Illusrtrating our Continued Inability here after Following me here... :clap2:

I followed you here? Really? You are under the mistaken impression that you are the center of the universe here.

Try and Ignore me, Sweetie... You can't.

I already told you, I don't want to ignore you. You are too much fun.

I agree. I just hope it's not breeding.

Forum List

Back