Sorry Republicans, The Government isn't trying to kill Granny

So the 15,000+ only started since Obama was elected?

I ran the numbers if it's been 15,000 since Clinton then there are 143MM uninsured.

Did you get the numbers from some ManMade global warming site?

Ignorant Partisan Hack that you are.

PolitiFact | Obama claims 14,000 lose health insurance every day

Applying Holahan's calculations to the actual rise in unemployment from November 2008 to June 2009, we came up with 3.2 million people losing health coverage, or an average of 15,238 per day, so it is close to the 14,000 Obama cited.
You spout talking points and call him a partisan hack?

:lol::lol:

I ran the numbers if it's been 15,000 since Clinton then there are 143MM uninsured.

Applying Holahan's calculations to the actual rise in unemployment from November 2008 to June 2009, we came up with 3.2 million people losing health coverage, or an average of 15,238 per day, so it is close to the 14,000 Obama cited.

Why don't you Libs lower the costs of Medicare and Medicaid?

Sprouting points? Are you kidding me? All I've seen on this board is Anti Health Care Reform people is sprout things that turn out to be either lies or myths.

The other thing is, many of you are making this more of an issue about Obama than the actual system. Our current system is broke, it's a JOKE. I'm not sure what you need to see before you think we need to change our system, you getting fucked over personally by your own health insurance company?

"The White House told us the number came from a report published by the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank..."

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sprouting points? Are you kidding me? All I've seen on this board is Anti Health Care Reform people is sprout things that turn out to be either lies or myths.

The other thing is, many of you are making this more of an issue about Obama than the actual system. Our current system is broke, it's a JOKE. I'm not sure what you need to see before you think we need to change our system, you getting fucked over personally by your own health insurance company?

Fix Medicare first hmmmmkay?

He wanted evidence for what I'm saying, I gave it to him. You know what that is right? Evidence? Facts? You know what these things are?

So you just blow and blow....

I am making an issue of the whole concept of needing to reform the healthcare system to begin with.

But I've given you your opportunity right here.

I gave you the links to the bill as it is currently being debated.

I've given you the opportunity to go through it, section by section and tell us by copy/pasting those sections right here and then telling us how this language in this bill is going to be good for us.

So either stop posting links to hack sites with agendas and start doing some point-by-point debating.....or admit you are as guilty as anyone here in telling lies and spin.

Last edited:
So, is Obama creating more unemployment to make more people lose their health insurance as a way to build support for the Gubbamint take over?

He wanted evidence for what I'm saying, I gave it to him. You know what that is right? Evidence? Facts? You know what these things are?
I know them very well. He does as well.

He gave you a solid piece of evidence that the 15k a day is a flat out lie.

You pointed to a partisan website with an agenda as refutation.....

So, who is spinning whom?

"The White House told us the number came from a report published by the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank..."

I guess you can't read, but that's no big surprise.

Holahan was the co-author, with A. Bowen Garrett, of the January 2009 study, “Rising Unemployment, Medicaid and the Uninsured,” published by the Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured. That study provided the underpinning for the Center for American Progress report by estimating how many people can expect to lose their insurance when the national unemployment rate goes up.

The one Obama cited was the Liberal think tank. But I'm not really expecting honesty and not misquoting me from someone like you.

Holahan was the co-author, with A. Bowen Garrett, of the January 2009 study, “Rising Unemployment, Medicaid and the Uninsured,” published by the Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured. That study provided the underpinning for the Center for American Progress report by estimating how many people can expect to lose their insurance when the national unemployment rate goes up.

The one Obama cited was the Liberal think tank. But I'm not really expecting honesty and not misquoting me from someone like you.

So, is Obama creating more unemployment to make more people lose their health insurance as a way to build support for the Gubbamint take over?

See, this is why I'm not going to go down the line, and show you wrong with those bills. You and him are both dishonest partisan hacks who couldn't see anything but red and blue.

He was saying 15k a day since the Clinton Administration which was misrepresenting what I was inferring to. I gave a link to what I'm inferring to from a NON-BIASED website with no such partisan agenda. If you honestly believe Politifact is a partisan website with an agenda then I want some of the heavy drugs you're smoking to see exactly what you are smoking.

Cause a Partisan Website with a agenda would find 32 of Obama's statements false? Give me a fucking break you ignorant fool.

PolitiFact | The Barack Obama file

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Barack Obama's Campaign Promises

You continue to display your ignorance quite well.

A more important question would be, since the President has not read the bill yet, why is he even commenting on it?

So far, he has given a laundry list of what he wants done. Yet, if he read the bill, he would see that none of his laundry list will be accomplished.

I also want to know why this person, this Modbert, is so hell bent on crushing America's healthcare system.

See, this is why I'm not going to go down the line, and show you wrong with those bills. You and him are both dishonest partisan hacks who couldn't see anything but red and blue.

He was saying 15k a day since the Clinton Administration which was misrepresenting what I was inferring to. I gave a link to what I'm inferring to from a NON-BIASED website with no such partisan agenda. If you honestly believe Politifact is a partisan website with an agenda then I want some of the heavy drugs you're smoking to see exactly what you are smoking.

Cause a Partisan Website with a agenda would find 32 of Obama's statements false? Give me a fucking break you ignorant fool.

Odd that the Clintons were siting the very same 47MM uninsured figure 16 years ago.

So no one has actually lost their health insurance in the last 16 years

PolitiFact is none partisan?

Simply because they have to acknowledge some of Obama's worst lies (and that should tell you something about Obama) does not mean that they do not have an agenda.

But don't say I didn't offer. I gave you the opportunity to have a point-by-point debate based upon what is in the bill and what it would do to America. You declined and managed to make yourself look like a fool with the name calling.

If you don't wish to debate but would rather just vent your hatred at the notion that there are others out there who don't see the world you the way you do, then just say so.

Odd that the Clintons were siting the very same 47MM uninsured figure 16 years ago.

So no one has actually lost their health insurance in the last 16 years
Your wasting your time. He/she is not really into looking at what the healthcare bill will do to America. He/she just wishes to hurl vindictive hatred and throw a tantrum because the world won't mold to his/her world view.

I'm going to go find something else to entertain Me.

Your wasting your time. He/she is not really into looking at what the healthcare bill will do to America. He/she just wishes to hurl vindictive hatred and throw a tantrum because the world won't mold to his/her world view.

I'm going to go find something else to entertain Me.

I don't have any hatred. I'm just tired of the BS and making a point about it. I'm going through that healthcare bill myself but trying to find a debate with someone like you is impossible. You obviously already have these ideas in mind about me, and websites that you haven't even bother to examine closely.

Forum List

Back