Soooo many idiotic threads with absolutely 0 substance to them. Obama has no record?

I like the campaign strategy of slamming Bain Capital while getting his pockets lined with Bain Capital money.

Kinda like the strategy of flying a half dozen private jets around the world and having your luggage driven around by limos while telling everyone about the horrors of fossil fuels.

These are the 2 walking gods of the democrat party. It's basically celebrating who wins the "hypocritiest" of the hypocrites award.

Don't really get this part of the case against Obama. Sounds like a master politician at work. Got a problem, SUPPORT PUBLIC FINANCING OF ELECTIONS. :eusa_boohoo:

So you consider giving ammunition to your adversary a brilliant strategy? On a silver platter no less.
I call that a lack of foresight. Typical Obama.

I like the campaign strategy of slamming Bain Capital while getting his pockets lined with Bain Capital money.

Kinda like the strategy of flying a half dozen private jets around the world and having your luggage driven around by limos while telling everyone about the horrors of fossil fuels.

These are the 2 walking gods of the democrat party. It's basically celebrating who wins the "hypocritiest" of the hypocrites award.

Don't really get this part of the case against Obama. Sounds like a master politician at work. Got a problem, SUPPORT PUBLIC FINANCING OF ELECTIONS. :eusa_boohoo:

The problem is him lying on commercials pretending to be against Bain's practices. You think Bain is going to bribe him if he's working against their interests? Lol

The problem is him lying on commercials pretending to be against Bain's practices. You think Bain is going to bribe him if he's working against their interests? Lol

We already know he will throw anyone under the bus, after he gets their $, to be re-elected. Big Pharma, Rev. Wright, Grandma, Van Jones, the list grows. Burning bridges you may have to cross over again isn't a very good idea.

We already know he will throw anyone under the bus, after he gets their $, to be re-elected. Big Pharma, Rev. Wright, Grandma, Van Jones, the list grows. Burning bridges you may have to cross over again isn't a very good idea.

No, the Bain bribes are still rolling in.

Big Pharma is the biggest fan of ObamaCare, they hope his agenda gets pushed through asap. The bribes there will keep rolling in also.

Is salt jones a robot or a rabid guinea pig? I stopped reading his posts weeks ago, he sounds like he's related to hitler. he hates everybody!

He's just another racist ranter. I don't waste time reading the racist rantings of the racist ranters.

I really feel sorry for the tazmanian devil that gave birth to Salt Jones, I heard she commited suicide.

The desperation of the threads by libs on here is thick. No discussions of his record. No pros or cons to his presidency. Just Romney hates....

Gays
Grandmas
Dogs
Civil liberties
Peace
Children post birth
Etc........

So we got it. Romney is evil incarnate. Thing is you have yet to prove Obama isn't. We know Obama is for giving away the kitchen table but what does he have to offer that he couldn't have accomplished in his first two years? The chances of him having a willing congress like that post 2012 is nill to none. So what's in it for America if he wins?

Not true at all. I point out President Obama's record every single time I post. I also point out Mitten's record with every single post.

How many rw's have actually read the list of Obama's accomplishments? Or, the long list of Mitt's lies?

None. Including you.

The desperation of the threads by libs on here is thick. No discussions of his record. No pros or cons to his presidency. Just Romney hates....

Gays
Grandmas
Dogs
Civil liberties
Peace
Children post birth
Etc........

So we got it. Romney is evil incarnate. Thing is you have yet to prove Obama isn't. We know Obama is for giving away the kitchen table but what does he have to offer that he couldn't have accomplished in his first two years? The chances of him having a willing congress like that post 2012 is nill to none. So what's in it for America if he wins?

Not true at all. I point out President Obama's record every single time I post. I also point out Mitten's record with every single post.

How many rw's have actually read the list of Obama's accomplishments? Or, the long list of Mitt's lies?

None. Including you.

You're right. I don't read the mindless rants of loons. They tend to filter their input.

Gays
Grandmas
Dogs
Civil liberties
Peace
Children post birth
Etc........

None. Including you.

You're right. I don't read the mindless rants of loons. They tend to filter their input.

You CHOOSE to be ignorant. That's okay. Really. Its fine with me.

But don't then LIE about what others write.

None. Including you.

You CHOOSE to be ignorant. That's okay. Really. Its fine with me.

But don't then LIE about what others write.

There are no lies. If you can't admit that at lest half the threads on here are wack-a-loon material then your dumber than I thought.

Romney is totally FOS. No plans to do anything about the debt, just cutting taxes on the bloated rich, destroying Medicare/aid, Health Reform, SS- more Pentagon spending, cutting regs on Wall St, pollution...BRILLIANT! MORE incompetent, dishonest screwing with the nonrich, the country and the world. Pub dupes!! LOL! Arrrrrggggghhhhh...

Can you fucking read you degenerate retard? I stipulated Romney is evil. This thread is asking about Obama and his plans beyond giving away free shit. Or are you just capitulating that Obama has 0 to offer therefore he must just attack like a wounded dog?

The poster proved what you were saying in the OP. They can't tell us why they like Obama in any detail, they just deflect by insulting the opponent.

Is salt jones a robot or a rabid guinea pig? I stopped reading his posts weeks ago, he sounds like he's related to hitler. he hates everybody!

Salt has stated that he hates white people. I would guess because of the color of their skin since that was all he specified.

I should clarify. When we say Obama has no record, we mean he has no good record.

Averted DEPRESSION, ended Iraq, got OBL, Gaddafi, Mubarak, Tunisia with NO USA casualties, ACA-best, most popular social program EVER,, most financial reform in decades, end of DADT, 30 months of growth despite total Pub noncooperation since 2/2010...- change the channel. You are brainwashed LOL

Lets break this down properly:

1) Averted DEPRESSION......well...at least HE said it was going to be a depression. Saying that is what won him the election. But those of us that were alive and adults in the 70's recalled an economy that was in much woirse shape

2) ended Iraq.....following the GWB plan. Seems Obama is good as a FOLLOWER

3) got OBL....for the last time....NO HGE DIDNT. SEALs did thanks to the intel of the CIA and other agencies.

4) Gaddafi, Mubarak, Tunisia with NO USA casualties....Obama did that? Wow. Seems you and he are the only ones who think that.

5) ACA-best, most popular social program EVER...........Unpopular with the majority of the Americans and currently awaiting a SCOTUS ruling about its constitutionality.

6) end of DADT.....actually...the only thing CONGRESS did in the past 3 years...not Obama.

7) 30 months of growth ...a recession is ALWAYS followed by years of growth...sadly, Obamas recovery is slower than any other in recent history.

There...now go back to masturbating as you stare at Obamas picture.

You're a GD brainwashed moron Pub dupe, regurgitating talking points.

A) A 9% retraction even with 2 trillion in stimulus is a DEPRESSION, dingbat. A SECOND Pub cronyism/corruption WORLD Depression.
EVERYONE BUT DUPES knows this was the worst recession in 80 years- Change the channel.
b)Non Dupes give credit where credit is due...Booosh: 9/11, stupidest Wars EVER, Depression. Obama: ABOVE.

Under Pubs, no inspirational Cairo speech, no Arab Spring- Tunisia woud have been one sentence, like the others: "A protest was broken up, 30 killed."

Health systems in EVERY OTHER Modern country is the most popular thing going, and will be here to. The USA is duped by the biggest bullSHYTTE , fear mongering propaganda machine ever. It- and YOU- are a disgrace, BAD CITIZEN.

Memorize my sig, all fact.

Forum List

Back