Soooo many idiotic threads with absolutely 0 substance to them. Obama has no record?

The desperation of the threads by libs on here is thick. No discussions of his record. No pros or cons to his presidency. Just Romney hates....

Gays
Grandmas
Dogs
Civil liberties
Peace
Children post birth
Etc........

So we got it. Romney is evil incarnate. Thing is you have yet to prove Obama isn't. We know Obama is for giving away the kitchen table but what does he have to offer that he couldn't have accomplished in his first two years? The chances of him having a willing congress like that post 2012 is nill to none. So what's in it for America if he wins?

If he wins
we will become the next Greece

So, its been 20-minutes I assume everyone read the link above. So, the question now becomes: What did George W. Bush accomplish in his first three years?

GWB was not a very good president so what's your point? Why can't Obama be spoken of without Bush's name being invoked?

So, its been 20-minutes I assume everyone read the link above. So, the question now becomes: What did George W. Bush accomplish in his first three years?

GWB was not a very good president so what's your point? Why can't Obama be spoken of without Bush's name being invoked?

For the same reason, Papa Obama is using class and race to divide people

He can't really run on his record

when a bear craps in the woods, u can take a pic of the crap and use it as an example of Obama's economic record.

Yep the one were in 3 years more jbos were created then in all 8 of Bushes despite Obama inheriting the worst finaical crises ever and the worst economy since the 30’s

I should clarify. When we say Obama has no record, we mean he has no good record.

Averted DEPRESSION, ended Iraq, got OBL, Gaddafi, Mubarak, Tunisia with NO USA casualties, ACA-best, most popular social program EVER,, most financial reform in decades, end of DADT, 30 months of growth despite total Pub noncooperation since 2/2010...- change the channel. You are brainwashed LOL

Prolonging a Recession isn't what I would call as good. There is no evidence that anything he did averted a depression. Bush ended Iraq years ago. Obama doesnt get to claim credit for implimenting Bush's Iraq plan. Nor does he get to claim credit for the Arab Spring which is destabilizing the region and putting it into the ands of radicals. How the heck is giving the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda power throughout the Middle East and Africa a good thing?

Seriously, you are making my point for me.
Really, what did you expect from him? If he isn't posting someone else because he can't think for himself, he is just spewing profanity. I gauge him at about 9 years old.

Now watch. He'll reply with a bunch of profanity laced insults aimed at Me and think he actually made a point. I'd laugh, if I cared......

Put in place the infrastructure and systems that have kept us from being attacked on our own soil since 9/11. I realize to some people, protecting the citizens from fanatics that roam the world isn't a good thing, but it happens to be the number 1 responsibility of the President.

Don't really get this part of the case against Obama. Sounds like a master politician at work. Got a problem, SUPPORT PUBLIC FINANCING OF ELECTIONS. :eusa_boohoo:

The problem is him lying on commercials pretending to be against Bain's practices. You think Bain is going to bribe him if he's working against their interests? Lol

We already know he will throw anyone under the bus, after he gets their $, to be re-elected. Big Pharma, Rev. Wright, Grandma, Van Jones, the list grows. Burning bridges you may have to cross over again isn't a very good idea.

Funny how the very people who support Mr. Soetoro are the very same ones riding that Bus.

Grampa Murked U said:
Just Romney hates....

Romney has little to go on as far as a record goes, which is startling when you consider his reputation for being political tofu.

I find it very humorous that you're questioning the validity of other's threads since most of yours have that same feel.

Averted DEPRESSION, ended Iraq, got OBL, Gaddafi, Mubarak, Tunisia with NO USA casualties, ACA-best, most popular social program EVER,, most financial reform in decades, end of DADT, 30 months of growth despite total Pub noncooperation since 2/2010...- change the channel. You are brainwashed LOL

Prolonging a Recession isn't what I would call as good. There is no evidence that anything he did averted a depression. Bush ended Iraq years ago. Obama doesnt get to claim credit for implimenting Bush's Iraq plan. Nor does he get to claim credit for the Arab Spring which is destabilizing the region and putting it into the ands of radicals. How the heck is giving the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda power throughout the Middle East and Africa a good thing?

Seriously, you are making my point for me.
Really, what did you expect from him? If he isn't posting someone else because he can't think for himself, he is just spewing profanity. I gauge him at about 9 years old.

Now watch. He'll reply with a bunch of profanity laced insults aimed at Me and think he actually made a point. I'd laugh, if I cared......

No profanity, dupe. Sorry you're a brainwashed dupe of the greedy rich Pubs you admire. Thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, and the DEPRESSION, and now paralyzing congress. Worst party and stupidest voters in the modern world. What profanity, LIAR?:eusa_liar::cuckoo::lol::lol::eusa_whistle:

I'm 62, a retired teacher with a Masters in World History...Also hospital maintenance, bartender, salesman, purchasing agent, tennis, softball, and soccer coach. Idiot. LOL!

Memorize my sig and finally learn something...

The problem is him lying on commercials pretending to be against Bain's practices. You think Bain is going to bribe him if he's working against their interests? Lol

We already know he will throw anyone under the bus, after he gets their $, to be re-elected. Big Pharma, Rev. Wright, Grandma, Van Jones, the list grows. Burning bridges you may have to cross over again isn't a very good idea.

Funny how the very people who support Mr. Soetoro are the very same ones riding that Bus.

Total Pub idiocy. Van Jones resigned under a tidal wave of Pub BS, doing fine now. Wright wouldn't stop screwing up, Grandma WHAT!!!, Pub dupes!!. LOL! Unbelievable fools/gossips:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol:

#75-Yup, Dems who speak truth to the circle jerk repping Pub dupes! Much like Rush, Beck, Savage, Hannity, Breitbart Inc and the rest of the circle jerking BS pub propagandists, and you silly dupes. The rest OF THE WORLD think you're dangerous whacked morons- the whole snarling, greedy, hateful GOP.. I give a damn about rep- just shows how big a fool you are on here...LOL

Put in place the infrastructure and systems that have kept us from being attacked on our own soil since 9/11. I realize to some people, protecting the citizens from fanatics that roam the world isn't a good thing, but it happens to be the number 1 responsibility of the President.

Yes and he also helped spend us into oblivian as well as grew the size of our govt significantly. Simply remembering the good is not the proper way to analyze his presidency.

Yes and he also helped spend us into oblivian as well as grew the size of our govt significantly. Simply remembering the good is not the proper way to analyze his presidency.

Goverment spending under Obama has increased at its lowest rate for the past 70 years. So come back when you're in reality you retard

Forum List

Back