Soooo many idiotic threads with absolutely 0 substance to them. Obama has no record?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The desperation of the threads by libs on here is thick. No discussions of his record. No pros or cons to his presidency. Just Romney hates....

Gays
Grandmas
Dogs
Civil liberties
Peace
Children post birth
Etc........

So we got it. Romney is evil incarnate. Thing is you have yet to prove Obama isn't. We know Obama is for giving away the kitchen table but what does he have to offer that he couldn't have accomplished in his first two years? The chances of him having a willing congress like that post 2012 is nill to none. So what's in it for America if he wins?

we have seen so many posts trying to convince us that Obama is going to win, and that Obama is leading in all 12 swing states, yah right. yet there is no evidence to prove it. all we have to do is google any topic regarding how obama is polling in any state. he is not ahead by a large margin in any purple state,,,and lets just wait and see the polling after president romney picks his VP,,,he is seriously considering Portman.it may just work out,,,Romney needs Ohio !!!

Romney is totally FOS. No plans to do anything about the debt, just cutting taxes on the bloated rich, destroying Medicare/aid, Health Reform, SS- more Pentagon spending, cutting regs on Wall St, pollution...BRILLIANT! MORE incompetent, dishonest screwing with the nonrich, the country and the world. Pub dupes!! LOL! Arrrrrggggghhhhh...

The desperation of the threads by libs on here is thick. No discussions of his record. No pros or cons to his presidency. Just Romney hates....

Gays
Grandmas
Dogs
Civil liberties
Peace
Children post birth
Etc........

So we got it. Romney is evil incarnate. Thing is you have yet to prove Obama isn't. We know Obama is for giving away the kitchen table but what does he have to offer that he couldn't have accomplished in his first two years? The chances of him having a willing congress like that post 2012 is nill to none. So what's in it for America if he wins?

Good point. If Obama supporters were really happy with him, they'd tell us exactly why. They never can never give specifics. No one can explain his policies in detail.

I think that's why we get deflection and they focus on calling Romney every name in the book with nothing to back it up.

• Banned
Romney is totally FOS. No plans to do anything about the debt, just cutting taxes on the bloated rich, destroying Medicare/aid, Health Reform, SS- more Pentagon spending, cutting regs on Wall St, pollution...BRILLIANT! MORE incompetent, dishonest screwing with the nonrich, the country and the world. Pub dupes!! LOL! Arrrrrggggghhhhh...

Can you fucking read you degenerate retard? I stipulated Romney is evil. This thread is asking about Obama and his plans beyond giving away free shit. Or are you just capitulating that Obama has 0 to offer therefore he must just attack like a wounded dog?

Cool! Sure- get the economy moving, some jobs bills to get people off assistance....TEMPORARY assistance in this Pub DEPRESSION/recessionjobless recovery. And yes, the Pubs HAVE blocked jobs bills/infrastructure jobs that could help. But things ARE getting better...anyway- and not by letting cronies and corruption run wild, the old Pub boom and bust- but a stable honest growth. NOT cutting taxes on the rich, AND doing medical cost cutting to make those programs cheaper.

I should clarify. When we say Obama has no record, we mean he has no good record.

Raising taxes on the bloated rich, cutting military spending as we get out of these dumb Pub wars....honest diplomacy and pressure from the whole world , not chickenhawk warmongering and spending....

I should clarify. When we say Obama has no record, we mean he has no good record.

Averted DEPRESSION, ended Iraq, got OBL, Gaddafi, Mubarak, Tunisia with NO USA casualties, ACA-best, most popular social program EVER,, most financial reform in decades, end of DADT, 30 months of growth despite total Pub noncooperation since 2/2010...- change the channel. You are brainwashed LOL

Averted DEPRESSION, ended Iraq, got OBL, Gaddafi, Mubarak, Tunisia with NO USA casualties, ACA-best, most popular social program EVER,, most financial reform in decades, end of DADT, 30 months of growth despite total Pub noncooperation since 2/2010...- change the channel. You are brainwashed LOL

And you are brain dead.

Prolonging a Recession isn't what I would call as good. There is no evidence that anything he did averted a depression. Bush ended Iraq years ago. Obama doesnt get to claim credit for implimenting Bush's Iraq plan. Nor does he get to claim credit for the Arab Spring which is destabilizing the region and putting it into the ands of radicals. How the heck is giving the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda power throughout the Middle East and Africa a good thing?

Seriously, you are making my point for me.

And you are brain dead.

How so, sage bathroom installer?

And you are brain dead.

How so, sage bathroom installer?

Good one. Only clever thing I've ever heard you say.

With regard to the question.... If you think the HCA is the most popular and best bill ever you must be brain dead.

we have seen so many posts trying to convince us that Obama is going to win, and that Obama is leading in all 12 swing states, yah right. yet there is no evidence to prove it. all we have to do is google any topic regarding how obama is polling in any state. he is not ahead by a large margin in any purple state,,,and lets just wait and see the polling after president romney picks his VP,,,he is seriously considering Portman.it may just work out,,,Romney needs Ohio !!!

I don't give a fuck about convincing you of anything, you don't matter. I say Obama is gong to win, because Obama is going to win.

Forum List

Back