'Somebody send out an Amber Alert': House Republican mocked over 'missing' Hunter Biden 'whistleblower'

Are you saying Trump doesn't lie? He is the consummate liar that I compared all politicians from both parties to. ....."That they have license to lie doesn't mean they all act....."....... The man lived his life as a Democrat until it was advantageous to lie and call himself a Republican.
lol....geezus....who gives a fuck about donald fucking trump....read it again boo....i said PARTY PEOPLE.....that means both sides,because they both have them in abundance.....

lol....geezus....who gives a fuck about donald fucking trump....read it again boo....i said PARTY PEOPLE.....that means both sides,because they both have them in abundance.....
And I said it depends on what they say. Either party harry.

I see. What is the limit on LLC's before they become 'Historical textbook money laundering'? 5, 10, 15?
For one small family with no business other than influence peddling? Federal LAW ENFORCEMENT are on that in a heartbeat. Now stop intentionally being retarded and admit it.

no you didnt....you replied to something i had asked the smoking op guy...i asked you about what YOU said not someone elses post..but then you do this all the time i should have known better....
bull shit liar.

I asked you directly

YOU CAN'T ANSWER ME
YOU ARE SCARED AND A LITTLE CHILD
ANSWER THE QUESTION OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SURRENDER LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO

I have absolutely destroyed you yet again.

My questions are too tough for you. You are scared to answer them.
I have never seen you make 1 single valid point against me ever, and you always refuse to answer my questions playing little childish games.

answer the question or take a hike you little bitch:

Show us where a liberal Supreme court judge is taking massive Deep State bribes from corrupt Deep State??

Show us where a democrat made up some grand lie about election fraud that never happened, then incited a riot at the Capitol over those lies.

Show us where a democrat has completely manufactured some bullshit about a "crime family" yet has no credible evidence at all.

Because of you and people like you. They know that your ilk will repeat the accusation, even without evidence.
You mean like you repeated lies and bassless accusations about Trump like a good little tin soldier for 8 years straight?!

That you don't care if a claim is true, only if it feels true.
You mean just like your cult following out to get Trump? Sure sucks being the pot calling the kettle black, huh???!!! :lmao:

Man, I imagine that must gall your ass wanting to accuse and blame Trump for stuff Biden is actually GUILTY of and far worse than Trump was ever imagined to be!!!

You mean like you repeated lies and bassless accusations about Trump like a good little tin soldier for 8 years straight?!

You mean just like your cult following out to get Trump? Sure sucks being the pot calling the kettle black, huh???!!! :lmao:

Man, I imagine that must gall your ass wanting to accuse and blame Trump for stuff Biden is actually GUILTY of and far worse than Trump was ever imagined to be!!!

Laughing.......So you pondered why Comer didn't have his shit together for his inept claims about Joe Biden...

...and now refuse to discuss Comer.

So much for Comer's 'judgment day'! But tell us again about the 'evidence' that the House Oversight Committee has. So I can quote Comer disproving your imaginary nonsense.

bull shit liar.

I asked you directly

YOU CAN'T ANSWER ME
YOU ARE SCARED AND A LITTLE CHILD
ANSWER THE QUESTION OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SURRENDER LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO

I have absolutely destroyed you yet again.

My questions are too tough for you. You are scared to answer them.
I have never seen you make 1 single valid point against me ever, and you always refuse to answer my questions playing little childish games.

answer the question or take a hike you little bitch:

Show us where a liberal Supreme court judge is taking massive Deep State bribes from corrupt Deep State??

Show us where a democrat made up some grand lie about election fraud that never happened, then incited a riot at the Capitol over those lies.

Show us where a democrat has completely manufactured some bullshit about a "crime family" yet has no credible evidence at all.
here we go again the same old banker running away from a question....we have done this same shit twice before banker....just admit to me here that you vote for a corrupt party.....

here we go again the same old banker running away from a question....we have done this same shit twice before banker....just admit to me here that you vote for a corrupt party.....
you are scared of my questions. I have already said numerous times the dems are substantially less corrupt.

What the fuck is your point???
The republicans are substantially more corrupt then the dems in every way, I have stated numerous times.

You are a child playing games.

Now answer the fuckin question, you little punk bitch.
You are scared.
You can't answer it

you are scared of my questions. I have already said numerous times the dems are substantially less corrupt.

What the fuck is your point???
The republicans are substantially more corrupt then the dems in every way, I have stated numerous times.

You are a child playing games.

Now answer the fuckin question, you little punk bitch.
You are scared.
You can't answer it

and i have answered your questions numerous times......especially about trump losing the election which i had to answer about 3x before it sunk in....so the dems are less corrupt but they are still corrupt....why would you vote for them knowing this?....

Now stop intentionally being retarded and admit it.
Is it illegal for a business, any business, to create 20 or more LLC's or not?

For that matter does a criminal have to create a LLC? Wouldn't multiple LLC's attract unwanted attention for a criminal.

I would ask the same of you but we both know that's impossible.

Forum List

Back