'Somebody send out an Amber Alert': House Republican mocked over 'missing' Hunter Biden 'whistleblower'

Were you not alive during the Trump years?
"I am not part of whatever drug deal Sondland and Mulvaney are cooking up,” Mr. Bolton, a Yale-trained lawyer, told Ms. Hill"

Why didn't we get to hear from Mr. Bolton under oath in front of Congress about what the Trumpsters were cooking up in the Ukraine?

Furthermore, Congress should have Impeached the Trumpyberra on Jan 7th for his inaction in the face of the attack on the joint session of Congress.

20 LLCs formed for no other purpose but the laundering money for the Biden family is not nothing and it's still developing as congress gets more banking info.

But go ahead and delude yourself, it's what you are good at.
They're just regurgitating the DNC blabbering points like dutiful little parrots....There's not a single independent or analytical thought in a one of their heads.

20 LLCs formed for no other purpose but the laundering money for the Biden family is not nothing and it's still developing as congress gets more banking info.

So it's illegal to form LLCs now to distribute investment income to various partners? I mean Joe's been playing the game for a long time. Do you think he doesn't know the how too of the game that I'm sure most all Congress Critters play?

But allegations and innuendos worked for cratering Hillary's chances and they've worked at keeping Biden approval numbers low........But the New Republicans are their own worst enemy.

The Big difference

nice spin I say again:

Show us where a liberal Supreme court judge is taking massive Deep State bribes from corrupt Deep State??

Show us where a democrat made up some gran dlie about election frau dthat never happened, then incited a riot at the Capitol over those lies.

Show us where a democrat has completely manufactured some bullshit about a "crime family" yet has no credible evidence at all.
why dont you ever answer questions?....talk about spin....let me say it again.....you said above...The republicans are substantially worse and more corrupt than the dems,...
so you are saying the democrats are corrupt too right?....answer the fucking question...

Too bad that didn't happen and the Biden family is not connected to that in anyway.

Retard republicans just made that up, like always. And you believe it, like always.

The whole case is just typical GOP lies.

why dont you ever answer questions?....talk about spin....let me say it again.....you said above...The republicans are substantially worse and more corrupt than the dems,...
so you are saying the democrats are corrupt too right?....answer the fucking question...
I asked you a question and you tried to spin, like always.

This is your last chance answer it or shut the fuck up and take yet another ass whipping by me:

Show us where a liberal Supreme court judge is taking massive Deep State bribes from corrupt Deep State??

Show us where a democrat made up some gran dlie about election frau dthat never happened, then incited a riot at the Capitol over those lies.

Show us where a democrat has completely manufactured some bullshit about a "crime family" yet has no credible evidence at all.

You can;t answer the question, and you lose yet again.

No.

NO, they don't

No, they are NOT.
See............WHERE are YOU getting this CRAP from?
oh they are not?.....the other day on TV biden said the economy is doing great.....yea maybe for some.....so was he lying?.....mayorkas has said quit a few times the border is under control....was he lying?.....i know were you get your info from.....i get mine when i go out to the stores and buy gas and hear people bitching about the cost of things.....

Won't happen by those on either side. The only hope for the country is that the younger generations turn away from the hate and division our generation has sowed
So, woke dumbasses their degenerate queers, Antifa brownshirts, and others who whine, burn, loot, and murder folks who disagree with them aren't part of the problem at all? Wow, all you lefties have abandoned sanity completely.

I'll wait until they have people under oath presenting facts rather that listen to what any representatives says. The reps can say anything, they can lie at will as they are protected. Witnesses under oath are in peril if they lie. Both sides reps lie and use innuendos' to convince their follower of the truthiness of their talking points. The Neo-GOP and their Media wing, Faux "Not the News" are exponentially better at it that than the Democrats.
The reps can say anything, they can lie at will as they are protected.
exactly so why believe what either party says?.....

20 of them is historically textbook money laundering. Your argument is pathetic.
I see. What is the limit on LLC's before they become 'Historical textbook money laundering'? 5, 10, 15?

So the 500 LLC's or so that the Trumpybear has created means what? He's a money laundering machine?

Not really sure you have an argument. No crime in setting up 20 LLC's.

So it's illegal to form LLCs now to distribute investment income to various partners? I mean Joe's been playing the game for a long time. Do you think he doesn't know the how too of the game that I'm sure most all Congress Critters play?

But allegations and innuendos worked for cratering Hillary's chances and they've worked at keeping Biden approval numbers low........But the New Republicans are their own worst enemy.

27ywg4.jpg

The hysteria on the left is stunning. There is no case yet. The crooked DOJ might throw Hunter to the wolves but chances are it will get together with the MSM and protect old Joe. There might even be another bogus letter signed by 50 bankers or economists to deflect attention and make sure the investigation lasts longer than Biden. In the end maybe we will gain some insight to how the Biden family made so much money when old Joe never had a real job.

The reps can say anything, they can lie at will as they are protected.
exactly so why believe what either party says?.....
That depends on what they say doesn't it? That they have license to lie doesn't mean they all act like Trump and lie a lot, at times apparently just for the fun of it. "I'm going back to New York to confront that woman".

Forum List

Back