'Somebody send out an Amber Alert': House Republican mocked over 'missing' Hunter Biden 'whistleblower'

I asked you a question and you tried to spin, like always.

This is your last chance answer it or shut the fuck up and take yet another ass whipping by me:

Show us where a liberal Supreme court judge is taking massive Deep State bribes from corrupt Deep State??

Show us where a democrat made up some gran dlie about election frau dthat never happened, then incited a riot at the Capitol over those lies.

Show us where a democrat has completely manufactured some bullshit about a "crime family" yet has no credible evidence at all.

You can;t answer the question, and you lose yet again.
who asked who a question first?....so its not that you cant answer my question,its just that you dont want to because you would then have to explain why do you vote for a corrupt party....your shit is getting old banker....and its the same old shit just worded a little differently....

That depends on what they say doesn't it? That they have license to lie doesn't mean they all act like Trump and lie a lot, at times apparently just for the fun of it. "I'm going back to New York to confront that woman".
so here you are making excuses for the people you like...i didnt think you were that much of a party guy boo.....is trump your answer to everything?...

who asked who a question first?....so its not that you cant answer my question,its just that you dont want to because you would then have to explain why do you vote for a corrupt party....your shit is getting old banker....and its the same old shit just worded a little differently....
I asked you first.

You can't answer my questions like always. You are pathetic in your constant defense of the GOP.
You can;t answer this and have no answer for this.

I have destroyed you every which way, you are a total joke.

Show us where a liberal Supreme court judge is taking massive Deep State bribes from corrupt Deep State??

Show us where a democrat made up some gran dlie about election frau dthat never happened, then incited a riot at the Capitol over those lies.

Show us where a democrat has completely manufactured some bullshit about a "crime family" yet has no credible evidence at all.

Republicans have come forward with bold claims that Biden is corrupt and selling influence (like Deep State Clarence Thomas did).

The whole entire case is fake and based solely on the words of some "informant"

Now that informant is no where to be heard from, as in he made it up and can't come forward.
The whole case against Biden is unraveling, as there never was a real case. They just made it up

Just another example of GOP lies, and fabrications.

Republicans just make up lies and then spread them and all their sheep supporters run with them.
This is just like the fake Durham probe that proved nothing, and the fake election fraud claims.

This is what you get when you elect republicans, lies deceit, and corruption.

Why don't republicans investigate Deep State Clarence Thomas and his selling out of America, or Jared Kushner and his corrupt $2B dirty money grab, or any of the other real crimes by republicans??

At what point do republicans stop believing all the lies?

Well, we've had six years of Democrat's cases against Trump unraveling case after case after case and he's currently running for president again.

Republicans have come forward with bold claims that Biden is corrupt and selling influence (like Deep State Clarence Thomas did).

Now that informant is no where to be heard from, as in he made it up and can't come forward.
The whole case against Biden is unraveling, as there never was a real case. They just made it up

Republicans just make up lies and then spread them and all their sheep supporters run with them.
This is just like the fake Durham probe that proved nothing, and the fake election fraud claims.

Why don't republicans investigate Deep State Clarence Thomas and his selling out of America, or Jared Kushner and his corrupt $2B dirty money grab, or any of the other real crimes by republicans??

Bull shit it is... that family will be in trouble way after joe is dead and buried....

It's difficult to debunk Biden files based on science. The science holds as fact until science proves otherwise. It can't be defined as conspiracy, either. Intelligent readers should not get amnesia about the Obama-Lugar assemblage and how it became perched in the Republic of Georgia.

You are talking about the GOP, yes. And, no, none of the family face any legal issues now or in the future.
Yes, they will face legalities in the 2024 election even if only one of them is running: what voters believe based on each one's education, now in progress.

so here you are making excuses for the people you like...i didnt think you were that much of a party guy boo.....is trump your answer to everything?...
Are you saying Trump doesn't lie? He is the consummate liar that I compared all politicians from both parties to. ....."That they have license to lie doesn't mean they all act....."....... The man lived his life as a Democrat until it was advantageous to lie and call himself a Republican.

Last edited:
Comert said "of the 10 whistle blowers...9 are in court, in prison, or missing".

Yeah...that's fucking hysterical.

What's another body on bidens pile of bodies?

Is this where y'all start yet ANOTHER batshit conspiracy you can't back up?

We got very little of the whole truth before the two party system decided to destroy what ever unity we had here in this country.
EVERYTHING is now about power & money.

Here is the repub party, with their leader under indictment and under several serious investigations and they make up stuff on President Biden. Now their whistle blower is missing.

THIS IS SOME FUNNY SH*T!

My favorite part of this are the stuck out lower lips, the wiped runny nose and the pouty promises of imaginary 'future' evidence.

This is why you can't have a rational discussion with a conservative. Evidence is finite. But their imagination is infinite.

And no matter what facts or evidence you produce, they'll always imagine they're right anyway.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at it.

Last edited:
I have to admit that I don't understand why Comer and the House made these announcements now before they had every last t crossed and i dotted.

Because of you and people like you. They know that your ilk will repeat the accusation, even without evidence. That you don't care if a claim is true, only if it feels true.

Today alone, you were babbling about the evidence that the House Oversight Committee had proving Biden committed a crime.

1684165814993.png

Despite the House Oversight Committee already admitting they had no such evidence.....days ago.

You can't teach that. And Comer knows you and yours are so thoroughly indoctrinated that you'll ape the accusation even without the evidence.

Why then would Comer need to his 'i's dotted and t's crossed' when you did exactly what you were programmed to do: repeat the accusation without evidence?

Last edited:
I asked you first.

You can't answer my questions like always. You are pathetic in your constant defense of the GOP.
You can;t answer this and have no answer for this.

I have destroyed you every which way, you are a total joke.

no you didnt....you replied to something i had asked the smoking op guy...i asked you about what YOU said not someone elses post..but then you do this all the time i should have known better....

Forum List

Back