'Somebody send out an Amber Alert': House Republican mocked over 'missing' Hunter Biden 'whistleblower'

Given the usual suspect leftards here whining and crying about the truth coming out, they’re all scared to death at what this means for their pants shitting criminal hero Joe.

And what 'truth' is that? Remember, you have no evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

You have stories. Beliefs. And assumptions.

Can you see why the indictment record is 34 to 0?

You almost gotta laugh. Lefties come to the defense of looters and anarchists and street bums and protect drag queens and other freaks of nature from being mocked but they are quick to poke fun at a missing person.

You almost gotta laugh. Lefties come to the defense of looters and anarchists and street bums and protect drag queens and other freaks of nature from being mocked but they are quick to poke fun at a missing person.

So when Comer is pressed to show us the evidence that Biden committed any crime......suddenly his witnesses 'disappear'.

Kinda of like his claims of 'judgment day'.

you said i never answer your questions when i have some 2-3 times...but you are such a dishonest fuck you cant even admit that i have.....what the fuck is wrong with you?....
how about you just answer the fuckin question which you can't do, because you would have to admit that your favorite GOP are substantially more corrupt than the dems, which you can't admit.

Your GOP is the party of corruption, debt, deficits, recessions, and scandals.

Every single time you try to go up against me I destroy you and leave you in tears babbling and wining like a bitch

how about you just answer the fuckin question which you can't do, because you would have to admit that your favorite GOP are substantially more corrupt than the dems, which you can't admit.

Your GOP is the party of corruption, debt, deficits, recessions, and scandals.
sure they are....but i dont support them....why do you support the democrats who you say are also corrupt?....i guess you can get behind corruption as long as its your party.....right banker?.....

sure they are....but i dont support them....why do you support the democrats who you say are also corrupt?....i guess you can get behind corruption as long as its your party.....right banker?.....
you have already been told why, 100 times. But you don't listen

The GOP are the party of extreme corruption and extreme failure. I support the party of less corruption and less failure. That's the way it works.

scholars need to do better explaing the epistemology of conspiracy culture to their students without appealing to Hofstadter's "paranioa." Why do decent, smart, rational people subscribe to often demonstrably false conspiracies? We all subscribe to a "conspiracy" at some level, and some conspiracies are more benign than others, but there is an epistemology behind conspiracy culture that every person can benefit understanding a little better.

A whistleblower against the Bidens is missing. What exactly is the joke? That he disappeared and can no longer tell the truth about Biden? Is that why you are so excited?
..or--he never existed at all? ...or---he talked a lot of shit some folks wanted to hear, but when it came time to put up or shut up...he chose the latter?

You will, of course, choose the fantasy that best fits your narrative, right?

..or--he never existed at all? ...or---he talked a lot of shit some folks wanted to hear, but when it came time to put up or shut up...he chose the latter?

You will, of course, choose the fantasy that best fits your narrative, right?
Ohhhh, youre a conspiracy theorist. :cuckoo:

you have already been told why, 100 times. But you don't listen

The GOP are the party of extreme corruption and extreme failure. I support the party of less corruption and less failure. That's the way it works.
so you still are supporting corruption....but its just with those people you give a pass too....people with your mindset are part of the problem....be a real American banker and reject the 2 parties until they change for the better....

so you still are supporting corruption....but its just with those people you give a pass too....people with your mindset are part of the problem....be a real American banker and reject the 2 parties until they change for the better....
yea what a joke argument

Don't play the game if you can't handle it. Clearly you can't handle it.

You defend the party of corruption non stop. You can't even admit the GOP are significantly more corrupt

You are such a phony

If the best you have is that i support a less corrupt party and that makes me bad, then good luck.

Everything about you screams little bitch.

I am very happy with my support of a substantially less corrupt party.

yea what a joke argument

Don't play the game if you can't handle it. Clearly you can't handle it.

You defend the party of corruption non stop. You can't even admit the GOP are significantly more corrupt

You are such a phony

If the best you have is that i support a less corrupt party and that makes me bad, then good luck.

Everything about you screams little bitch.

I am very happy with my support of a substantially less corrupt party.
banker are you that stupid or are you just the troll everyone says you are here?...i said above dumbass that they are more corrupt,i agreed with you....but yet just like always it doesnt register in your little pea brain....and im a phony?....yea take your own advice ....."Don't play the game if you can't handle it. Clearly you can't handle it."......but hey keep on supporting that "less" corrupt party.....maybe someday that corruptness will affect you personally....then all of a sudden it will matter....

LOL! Too funny. These fools got nothing.. but hot air~

United States Representative and House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Kentucky) revealed to Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo on Sunday that a purported "whistleblower" whom congressional Republicans believe bore witness to evidence that crimes were committed by President Joe Biden and his family has apparently vanished without a trace.
Comer's appearance closes out a week full of damaging news for right-wing lawmakers who insist that the Bidens are corrupt, not the least of which was a New York Timesreport published on Thursday explaining that the GOP "had yet to uncover incriminating material about him, despite their frequent insinuations that he and his family have been involved in criminal conduct and corruption."

That same day, Comer faced a challenge from Bartiromo over his caucus' failure — if not outright refusal — to show the public the supposed proof that they claim to have that implicates the Bidens in various clandestine schemes.

Nonetheless, Bartiromo fully bought into Comer's latest story.
"You have spoken with whistleblowers. You also spoke with an informant who gave you all of this information. Where is that informant today? Where are these whistleblowers?" she asked Comer.
"Well, unfortunately, we can't track down the informant. We're hopeful that the informant is still there. The whistleblower knows the informant. The whistleblower is very credible," Comer replied.

"Hold on a second, Congressman. Did you just say that the whistleblower or the informant is now missing?" Bartiromo gasped.
Bartiromo replied that Comer's account was "stunning — a stunning breaking news story this morning that some of these people now may be missing. Mr. Chairman, we're certainly going to be covering and reporting your findings. Thank you."
I haven't been paying much attention: Has the GQP spread a conspiracy theory about the "whistle-blower" being abducted by the Deep State yet?

It's a great "story".

banker are you that stupid or are you just the troll everyone says you are here?...i said above dumbass that they are more corrupt,i agreed with you....but yet just like always it doesnt register in your little pea brain....and im a phony?....yea take your own advice ....."Don't play the game if you can't handle it. Clearly you can't handle it."......but hey keep on supporting that "less" corrupt party.....maybe someday that corruptness will affect you personally....then all of a sudden it will matter....
less corrupt will always be much much better than more corrupt.

I'll take my chances with less corrupt over more corrupt every time, and I will come out ahead long term.

Is this a game of The Witcher: the less evil instead of the more evil. What is wrong with you, Harry?

Forum List

Back