Some Israeli Christians And Others Not Patriotic

The Israeli Jews committed the ethnic cleansing of the Christians and Muslims from their lands, with depravity, hate, barbarity, ZioNazism and terrorism. How are the Jews any different from your hated Muslims?

Bullshit.

Arabs started by killing the ancient Jews of Hebron in 1929. After that the Jews decided to protect themselves against the savage animals, and did well.

Like I said Palestinian Arabs are NO DIFFERENT than the rest of the Islamic Nazi savages in the Middle East, in fact they introduced IslamoNazism to the region and the world:

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

The "Arabs" of Palestine acted in the same way that than other colonized people in all European colonies. In fact, the Algerians and others were far more aggressive towards the colonists than the Palestinians.

The colonized people attacked the European Jews in Hebron and there was collateral damage to a few of the local Arab Jews, who were not targets. 4/5 of Jews killed were European Jews (colonizers).

"Four-fifths of the victims were Ashkenazi Jews,"

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A pity the person who organised the massacre of Jews disagrees with you and admits that the Jews were not colonisers but legal immigrants buying land from absentee landlords.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Would you give me the figures again for the land. I want to know how much land was held by the Jews before the Occupation.

MUFTI: At the time of the Occupation the Jews held about 100,000 dunams.

SIR L. HAMMOND: What year?

MUFTI: At the date of the British Occupation.

SIR L. HAMMOND: And now they hold how much?

MUFTI: About 1,500,000 dunams: 1,200,000 dunams already registered in the name of the Jewish holders, but there are 300,000 dunams which are the subject of written agreements, and which have not yet been registered in the Land Registry. That does not, of course, include the land which was assigned, about 100,000 dunams.

SIR L. HAMMOND: What 100,000 dunams was assigned? Is that not included in, the 1,200,000 dunams? The point is this. He says that in 1920 at the time of the Occupation, the Jews only held 100,000 dunams, is that so? I asked the figures from the Land Registry, how much land the Jews owned at the time of the Occupation. Would he be surprised to hear that the figure is not 100,000 but 650,000 dunams?
MUFTI: It may be that the difference was due to the fact that many lands were bought by contract which were not registered.

SIR L. HAMMOND: There is a lot of difference between 100,000 and 650,000.

MUFTI: In one case they sold about 400,000 dunams in one lot.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Who? An Arab?

MUFTI: Sarsuk. An Arab of Beyrouth.

SIR L. HAMMOND: His Eminence gave us a picture of the Arabs being evicted from their land and villages being wiped out. What I want to know is, did the Government of Palestine, the Administration, acquire the land and then hand it over to the Jews?

MUFTI: In most cases the lands were acquired.

SIR L. HAMMOND: I mean forcibly acquired-compulsory acquisition as land would be acquired for public purposes?

MUFTI: No, it wasn’t.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Not taken by compulsory acquisition?

MUFTI: No.

SIR L. HAMMOND: But these lands amounting to some 700,000 dunams were actually sold?

MUFTI: Yes, they were sold, but the country was placed in such conditions as would facilitate such purchases.

SIR I HAMMOND: I don’t quite understand what you mean by that. They were sold. Who sold them?

MUFTI: Land owners.

SIR I HAMMOND: Arabs?

MUFTI: In most cases they were Arabs.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Was any compulsion put on them to sell? If so, by whom?

MUFTI: As in other countries, there are people who by force of circumstances, economic forces, sell their land.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Is that all he said?

MUFTI: A large part of these lands belong to absentee landlords who sold the land over the heads of their tenants, who were forcibly evicted. The majority of these landlords were absentees who sold their land over the heads of their tenants. Not Palestinians but Lebanese.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Is His Eminence in a position to give the Commission a list of the people, the Arabs who have sold lands, apart from those absentee landlords?

MUFTI: It is possible for me to supply such a list.

SIR L. HAMMOND: I ask him now this: does he think that as compared with the standard of life under the Turkish rule the position of the fellahin in the villages has improved or deteriorated?

MUFTI: Generally speaking I think their situation has got worse.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Is taxation heavier or lighter?

MUFTI: Taxation was much heavier then, but now there are additional burdens.

SIR L. HAMMOND: I am asking him if it is now, the present day, as we are sitting together here, is it a fact that the fellahin has a much lighter tax than he had under the Turkish rule? Or is he taxed more heavily?

MUFTI: The present taxation is lighter, but the Arabs nevertheless have now other taxation, for instance, customs.

LORD PEEL: And the condition of the fellahin as regards, for example, education. Are there more schools or fewer schools now?

MUFTI: They may have more schools, comparatively, but at the same time there has been an increase in their numbers.

So he destroys your every link by giving answers to questions on OATH and admitting that the Jews were not ethnically cleansing the arab muslims at all. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE YOUR WHOLE RACIST PACK OF LIES LAID BARE ON THE GROUND BY THE WORDS ON OATH OF A PALESTINIAN MUSLIM LEADER.

^^^^^^
More lies and bullshit by Monte. since there was never a "Palestinian" stste or people the attack was religious based incited by the Nazi mufti.

Muslim animals attacked an ancient community in a city that was first built by Jews, and after the massacre no Jews stayed. But at least you admit the barbarism and ethnic cleansg was first committed by Arab animals. It was after the Hebron massacre that Jews decided to rightfully defend themselves.

"Once in power in Jerusalem, al-Husseini was appointed by the British to head the newly established Supreme Muslim Council, created to prepare the way for Arab self-governance in Palestine. Al-Husseini took the chance given to him by the appeasement-minded British to call for the deaths of Jews and set out on a campaign of terror against the Jews in Palestine. In subsequent years, al-Husseini was involved in plots to massacre Jews, among them 60 Jewish immigrants in Hebron and 45 more in Safad in 1929. "

******A "Colonized" people? Hardly, more like Muslim savages inspired by an Islamic cleric set out to exterminate Jews, just like your beloved Hitler.

Sounds like nothing's changed in the region, Muslim animals are still doing the same shit.

Last edited:
The Christian and Muslim Palestinians had been living in Palestine for countless generations. European colonizers supported by a European colonial power began settling in the area with the intent to evict the Palestinians and take the land for themselves, which they did. Of course they are colonizers. What else can you call Europeans that go to another continent with the intent to evict the natives and take over the land but colonizers. Consequently, the Palestinians are the colonized.

Your continued racism equating people of the Muslim religion to animals will eventually get you banned.

The Christian and Muslim Palestinians had been living in Palestine for countless generations. European colonizers supported by a European colonial power began settling in the area with the intent to evict the Palestinians and take the land for themselves, which they did. Of course they are colonizers. What else can you call Europeans that go to another continent with the intent to evict the natives and take over the land but colonizers. Consequently, the Palestinians are the colonized.

Your continued racism equating people of the Muslim religion to animals will eventually get you banned.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

John%2BKerry's%2Bidea%2Bof%2Bcompromise.jpg

The Israeli Jews committed the ethnic cleansing of the Christians and Muslims from their lands, with depravity, hate, barbarity, ZioNazism and terrorism. How are the Jews any different from your hated Muslims?

Bullshit.

Arabs started by killing the ancient Jews of Hebron in 1929. After that the Jews decided to protect themselves against the savage animals, and did well.

Like I said Palestinian Arabs are NO DIFFERENT than the rest of the Islamic Nazi savages in the Middle East, in fact they introduced IslamoNazism to the region and the world:

The "Arabs" of Palestine acted in the same way that than other colonized people in all European colonies. In fact, the Algerians and others were far more aggressive towards the colonists than the Palestinians.

The colonized people attacked the European Jews in Hebron and there was collateral damage to a few of the local Arab Jews, who were not targets. 4/5 of Jews killed were European Jews (colonizers).

A pity the person who organised the massacre of Jews disagrees with you and admits that the Jews were not colonisers but legal immigrants buying land from absentee landlords.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Would you give me the figures again for the land. I want to know how much land was held by the Jews before the Occupation.

MUFTI: About 1,500,000 dunams: 1,200,000 dunams already registered in the name of the Jewish holders, but there are 300,000 dunams which are the subject of written agreements, and which have not yet been registered in the Land Registry. That does not, of course, include the land which was assigned, about 100,000 dunams.

SIR L. HAMMOND: What 100,000 dunams was assigned? Is that not included in, the 1,200,000 dunams? The point is this. He says that in 1920 at the time of the Occupation, the Jews only held 100,000 dunams, is that so? I asked the figures from the Land Registry, how much land the Jews owned at the time of the Occupation. Would he be surprised to hear that the figure is not 100,000 but 650,000 dunams?
MUFTI: It may be that the difference was due to the fact that many lands were bought by contract which were not registered.

SIR L. HAMMOND: His Eminence gave us a picture of the Arabs being evicted from their land and villages being wiped out. What I want to know is, did the Government of Palestine, the Administration, acquire the land and then hand it over to the Jews?

SIR L. HAMMOND: I mean forcibly acquired-compulsory acquisition as land would be acquired for public purposes?

SIR L. HAMMOND: But these lands amounting to some 700,000 dunams were actually sold?

MUFTI: Yes, they were sold, but the country was placed in such conditions as would facilitate such purchases.

SIR I HAMMOND: I don’t quite understand what you mean by that. They were sold. Who sold them?

MUFTI: As in other countries, there are people who by force of circumstances, economic forces, sell their land.

MUFTI: A large part of these lands belong to absentee landlords who sold the land over the heads of their tenants, who were forcibly evicted. The majority of these landlords were absentees who sold their land over the heads of their tenants. Not Palestinians but Lebanese.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Is His Eminence in a position to give the Commission a list of the people, the Arabs who have sold lands, apart from those absentee landlords?

SIR L. HAMMOND: I ask him now this: does he think that as compared with the standard of life under the Turkish rule the position of the fellahin in the villages has improved or deteriorated?

SIR L. HAMMOND: I am asking him if it is now, the present day, as we are sitting together here, is it a fact that the fellahin has a much lighter tax than he had under the Turkish rule? Or is he taxed more heavily?

MUFTI: The present taxation is lighter, but the Arabs nevertheless have now other taxation, for instance, customs.

LORD PEEL: And the condition of the fellahin as regards, for example, education. Are there more schools or fewer schools now?

MUFTI: They may have more schools, comparatively, but at the same time there has been an increase in their numbers.

So he destroys your every link by giving answers to questions on OATH and admitting that the Jews were not ethnically cleansing the arab muslims at all. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE YOUR WHOLE RACIST PACK OF LIES LAID BARE ON THE GROUND BY THE WORDS ON OATH OF A PALESTINIAN MUSLIM LEADER.

What is racist about pointing out the fact that Jews owned less than 5% of the land in 1943. It doesn't matter how they acquired the land, it was only 5% of the land. Nothing has been "laid bare on the ground" your post just confirms the fact the Jews owned about 1.5 million dunums as the Survey of Palestine states and non-Jews owned over 24 million dunums , as the Survey of Palestine states. Thanks for confirming fact. Now if only Phoney would come around.

I already proved that it is well documented that Jews maintained a presence in their holy land throughout the millennia. This is yet another of your pathetic lies.

How could Jews be colonizers in a land that they established first, moron?

Of course the Jew hater that you are, you will falsely claim that it was only Muslims and Christians in the land.

I will call anybody, Muslim or not, who kill innocent people intentionally SAVAGE ANIMALS. You on the other hand are on the record for calling Islamist terrorist animals, "freedom fighters". Get a life, Nazi boy.

History of the Jews and Judaism in the Land of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Jewish people have long maintained both physical and religious ties with the land of Israel. The first appearance of the name "Israel" in the historic record is the Merneptah Stele, circa 1200 BCE. During the biblical period, two kingdoms occupied the highland zone, the Kingdom of Israel in the north and the Kingdom of Judah in the south. The Kingdom of Israel was conquered by the Neo-Assyrian Empire (circa 722 BCE) and the Kingdom of Judah by the Neo-Babylonian Empire (586 BCE). Upon the defeat of the Babylonian Empire by the Achaemenid Empire under Cyrus the Great, the Jewish elite returned to Jerusalem and the Second Temple was built.

Monte: "Hasbara! Squawk! Hasbara! Squawk!"

Last edited:

Bullshit.

What is racist about pointing out the fact that Jews owned less than 5% of the land in 1943. It doesn't matter how they acquired the land, it was only 5% of the land. Nothing has been "laid bare on the ground" your post just confirms the fact the Jews owned about 1.5 million dunums as the Survey of Palestine states and non-Jews owned over 24 million dunums , as the Survey of Palestine states. Thanks for confirming fact. Now if only Phoney would come around.

Because it is an outright LIE as in 1922 the LoN passed into International law that the land was to be Jewish. So they owned 100% of the land.

Forum List

Back