Solution To The"Too Many Candidates"Problem.Put Them All On "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader".

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana:And too bad they didn't try this in the 2008 election cause we all know who would of failed miserably! But it's a good idea. Let's say we have 20 Republicans running for President and we need to narrow it down to ten for the first debate. Pick a month, and every night a GOP candidate goes on the show. And after all 15/20 candidates are done, we take the 10 who scored highest, and they will be on the first debate. Well? anyone like it?:boobies:

:banana:And too bad they didn't try this in the 2008 election cause we all know who would of failed miserably! But it's a good idea. Let's say we have 20 Republicans running for President and we need to narrow it down to ten for the first debate. Pick a month, and every night a GOP candidate goes on the show. And after all 15/20 candidates are done, we take the 10 who scored highest, and they will be on the first debate. Well? anyone like it?:boobies:

I would love that- hey and throw in Hillary in the mix also.

Why not make our elections more like a game show?

• Banned

if Obama was on that show, odds are at some point he would of said "But I always thought that Europe was a country".

if Obama was on that show, odds are at some point he would of said "But I always thought that Europe was a country".
Put all the democrats on the BIGGEST LOSER.

• Banned

Maxinne Waters: True or False, Martin Luther King was one of the signers of the constitution.

let me be the host and give me maxine waters. I will make her look like a 3 year old child.

Democrat Week: Joe Biden, Shelia Jackson Lee, Hank Johnson,Maxine Waters, Obama. It would take a miracle for any of them to answer just one simple question!

I wonder what percentage of 5th graders write "would of."

Forum List

Back