Getting The Job Done: Small Wimpy White Kid Gives Black Bully A Glass Bottle To The Face (Video)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What a way to start out the Memorial Day weekend with something memorial. The negro thought he could pick on the smaller, weaker looking White kid. That was excellent and that black kid got a surprise. Now the feral savage knows his place everytime he is within eye shot of this white man.

Just goes to show you that if you carry yourself like a man and don't take no crap, you can leave a lasting influence. Don't be a wimp in the face of hateful adversity. They pounce on weakness and fear, just like any other savage animal.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

What a way to start out the Memorial Day weekend with something memorial. The negro thought he could pick on the smaller, weaker looking White kid. That was excellent and that black kid got a surprise. Now the feral savage knows his place everytime he is within eye shot of this white man.

Just goes to show you that if you carry yourself like a man and don't take no crap, you can leave a lasting influence. Don't be a wimp in the face of hateful adversity. They pounce on weakness and fear, just like any other savage animal.

Had it been a little negro boy smashing a big, feral cracker's face, you'd be all pissed off and shit. You are a useless, feral white boy.

This shows the way black men act when they are at an advantage. It's good to see a white man standing up for himself.

• Banned

Had it been a little negro boy smashing a big, feral cracker's face, you'd be all pissed off and shit.
Of course I would. Blacks aren't supposed to hit their masters.

That racist black crowd obviously targets this little white kid often...otherwise why would be have a bottle ready to use as a weapon.

Black racism on whites is rampant and we're supposed to ignore it. Liberals probably think the white kid is guilty of civil rights violations.

Had it been a little negro boy smashing a big, feral cracker's face, you'd be all pissed off and shit.
Of course I would. Blacks aren't supposed to hit their masters.
You make my point.

This shows the way black men act when they are at an advantage. It's good to see a white man standing up for himself.
Fuckin' white boyz do it also, hell your wife will do it to you also..just wait until they are 8 months pregnant...ghee-sh....

Had it been a little negro boy smashing a big, feral cracker's face, you'd be all pissed off and shit. You are a useless, feral white boy.
Feral would be black, ape.

Fuckin' white boyz do it also, hell your wife will do it to you also..just wait until they are 8 months pregnant...ghee-sh....
Yeah but less intelligent people do it more often. Blacks have lower IQ therefore they group think more often and attack the "weak."

None of which makes YOU any less of a pussy.

Bully?

He walks around just fine after being smashed in the face with a bottle. Any bully I know would have beat the ever living shit out of the kid after that but this one - nothing.

Interesting.

Bully?

He walks around just fine after being smashed in the face with a bottle. Any bully I know would have beat the ever living shit out of the kid after that but this one - nothing.

Interesting.
Bullies normally turn into pussies when push comes to shove. That's kind of what defines a bully. They pick on the weak because they themselves are weak.

Now, he needs to have eyes in the back of his head unless and until he moves away...unless he wants to get jumped and pounded on by half a dozen thugs.

Might have gone better if he'd used the neck of the bottle to cut the fucker's throat and decorate the hallway with his blood.

If that kid was punished for defending their self, you can bet your bottom dollar that there would be one heck of a scene if I was that child's parent! The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not move a muscle! I don't care what color each person involved is!

God bless you and the child always!!!

Holly

Bully?

Interesting.
In my experience bullies quickly become terrified when someone stands up to them and hits back. Hard. I was the only American Indian kid going to a mostly white public school. I got bullied a lot. My dad taught me to punch someone hard in the upper sternum, and the pain alone will probably win the fight. I only had to do that once to a kid who was my biggest antagonist. Not only did he stop bullying me, but everyone else did too.

This video reminds me of that punch. If you stand up to a bully, go all the way. If you only do it half assed you'll get your ass kicked. This kid won't be fucked with anymore.

Feral would be black, ape.
Feral is a once domesticated, now wild animal. Has nothing to do with color, dude.

If you stand up to a bully, go all the way. If you only do it half assed you'll get your ass kicked. This kid won't be fucked with anymore.
I agree. The sad thing though is that sometimes going all the way means taking them out if you know what I mean because if they are still breathing, they can always come after you at any time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Bully?

Interesting.
In my experience bullies quickly become terrified when someone stands up to them and hits back. Hard. I was the only American Indian kid going to a mostly white public school. I got bullied a lot. My dad taught me to punch someone hard in the upper sternum, and the pain alone will probably win the fight. I only had to do that once to a kid who was my biggest antagonist. Not only did he stop bullying me, but everyone else did too.

This video reminds me of that punch. If you stand up to a bully, go all the way. If you only do it half assed you'll get your ass kicked. This kid won't be fucked with anymore.
Well, yes except he didnt even seem phased.

Everyone here is taking a LOT of inferance from the clip considering how short it is and its lack of content. All I am saying is that the 'bully' walked RIGHT back up to the kid.

Forum List

Back