Soldier's mother confirms "Trump did disrespect my son..."

Trump has said dumb and insensitive stuff before and people have lied about and misrepresented his comments before unless we can hear the complete conversation unedited no one is going to know for sure what was said. What we do know is absent this people will continue to accept what ever version fits their political narrative.

Time for our President to show some sensitivity

It is not about him, it is about the deceased's family

If they were offended, Trump needs to apologize whether he thinks he is wrong or not
That’s based on the assumption Trump said something that actually was offensive which we don’t know. There are some who would claim offense if Trump said have a nice day to them.
" He knows what he got into" isn't offensive to say to a fallen hero's mother?
From Mr. 5 deferments.

Trump has said dumb and insensitive stuff before and people have lied about and misrepresented his comments before unless we can hear the complete conversation unedited no one is going to know for sure what was said. What we do know is absent this people will continue to accept what ever version fits their political narrative.

If they were offended, Trump needs to apologize whether he thinks he is wrong or not
That’s based on the assumption Trump said something that actually was offensive which we don’t know. There are some who would claim offense if Trump said have a nice day to them.

Trump said he has proof it's a lie. Want to bet that proof never comes out?

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown has no feelings for anyone other than himself. His universe begins and end at his skin. He is the worse kind of bastard out there, and totally unfit to be President.

" He knows what he got into" isn't offensive to say to a fallen hero's mother?
From Mr. 5 deferments.
Given that you as I already pointed out have not heard the entire conversation and are making a judgement based on your political ideology without knowing the full context which is highly idiotic as well as predictable.

Maybe he does maybe he doesn’t but I would say the odds are 99.9 percent you wouldn’t accept it if did.

Another case of "never let a tragedy go to waste"? The word "confirm" seems strangely out of place in this context. It seems that an angry democrat politician decided that the President disrespected the fallen Soldier and not the mother. Apparently the mother who apparently received the condolence call "stood by an account" created by a democrat politician. This is typical of the lengths the left will go to to try to create a scenario that doesn't exist. Actually it's the democrat politician, Frederica Wilson (D-Fla), who is guilty of disrespecting the fallen Soldier for political purposes and not the President.

It's a standard Democrat MO to throw a false story out there that is made out of whole cloth. They realize that 90% of the electorate will not investigate its veracity on its own, and therefore almost invariably there will be a segment of the voters who will buy it, even though no evidence has been presented.
^has most probably voted for trump. LOL

Absolutely. No American of sound mind would vote for Hillary Clinton.

I'm going to give Trump the benefit of the doubt and concede he was just trying to express condolences, but did it in a clumsy manner.

But that's the whole problem with Trump. Everything he does is haphazard, unprofessional, lacks decorum and professionalism.

We elected a clown and act surprised when he acts in a clownish manner.

Pubs can steal a few seats in the senate.

McCaskill, Donnelley, Manchin and Heitcamp are all susceptible.

Bob Menendez will be going to federal prison very soon, so that seat will be vacated.

Flake and Heller may lose...

I'd take a +3 net to republicans in the Senate any day.

55 seats would be good.

Absolutely. No American of sound mind would vote for Hillary Clinton.

yet more people voted for her than Trump.

Here's the thing. I think people who voted for Trump were wrong, but I understand why a lot of them did it.

I understand the frustration with a government of insiders who never seem to fix the problems.

I understand the resentment of a white working class that is seeing the American dream slip away from them.

But on some level, you knew you were electing a clown with no experience and no sense of propriety.

And you didn't care. Because Hillary hurt your feelings once back in the 1990's.

Bob Menendez will be going to federal prison very soon, so that seat will be vacated.

55 seats would be good.

Realistically, though, by the time the economy bottoms out, anything with an R behind it's name will be vulnerable.

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump "did disrespect my son" with remarks in a condolence telephone call a day earlier.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Post on Wednesday that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. She stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Jones-Johnson said in an exchange with the Post.

Trump denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had "proof" that the exchange did not go as Wilson had said. He did not elaborate, but the claim again raised questions about whether the president tapes calls and conversations.

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Meh, everyone knows that Trump has more respect for the military than ANY democrat politician.
Yep cause his daddy sent him to military school so of course to him, he feels he bravely served his country. Surely he respects the sacrifices men like John McCain made for their country. Right? Oh wait, he already proved otherwise.

The man is a turd floating in the kiddie pool. Get him out of there.

Another case of "never let a tragedy go to waste"? The word "confirm" seems strangely out of place in this context. It seems that an angry democrat politician decided that the President disrespected the fallen Soldier and not the mother. Apparently the mother who apparently received the condolence call "stood by an account" created by a democrat politician. This is typical of the lengths the left will go to to try to create a scenario that doesn't exist. Actually it's the democrat politician, Frederica Wilson (D-Fla), who is guilty of disrespecting the fallen Soldier for political purposes and not the President.

It's a standard Democrat MO to throw a false story out there that is made out of whole cloth. They realize that 90% of the electorate will not investigate its veracity on its own, and therefore almost invariably there will be a segment of the voters who will buy it, even though no evidence has been presented.

The family of the dead soldier say they were offended by what he said

What makes that false?

55 seats would be good.

Realistically, though, by the time the economy bottoms out, anything with an R behind it's name will be vulnerable.

What specific date will that occur?

Bob Menendez's seat will be vulnerable when he is at a federal country club for corruption.

For his sake, I hope they don't uncover his pedophilia with Podesta and Bill Clinton on child rape island.

SOP for Trump

Declare you have proof and then refuse to provide it

Its funny
on one side they dont believe trump even though it is known his words get raped worse than a playboy model drunk at a bill cosby party
the other side knows trump is full of shit and lies daily but he is always the one that tells the truth.

What specific date will that occur?

Bob Menendez's seat will be vulnerable when he is at a federal country club for corruption.

Except by the time he does, if at all, a Democratic governor will be naming his replacement.

For his sake, I hope they don't uncover his pedophilia with Podesta and Bill Clinton on child rape island.

I thought they were doing that in the imaginary basement of a pizza place, but never mind, we know you guys are out of ideas.

Forum List

Back