Soldier's mother confirms "Trump did disrespect my son..."

Its funny
on one side they dont believe trump even though it is known his words get raped worse than a playboy model drunk at a bill cosby party
the other side knows trump is full of shit and lies daily but he is always the one that tells the truth.

In this case I lean more towards believing that a grieving family isn't trying to politicize this man's death than the... well... politician. :dunno:
statistically, trump has a 87% chance of being the liar.

Everybody but Trump is lying. His track record reflects that. :rolleyes:
his widow? LOL
from the OP, you insufferable dumbass:

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Post on Wednesday that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. She stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”
it isn't what he wrote. as per the rules of this board, one must have comments. and nowhere in his comments did he mention the widow. Talked mother, then wrote about the widow like he'd been talking about the widow the entire time. blowed up.

The widow's comment was a YUGE part of the story.
but it wasn't part of what the OP wrote if it was soooooo Yuge. Trump didn't even talk to the mother.

They were on speaker phone in the same vehicle.

Trump wasn't even wrong in what he said, but there's a time and place that is appropriate, and it's not when talking to a dead soldier's wife.
dude, we all agree on that.

Really? The person whose post you just agreed with (Steve) said that Trump's comments were completely appropriate, and the family is lying because they are negroes. :lol:
and? the words were appropriate, perhaps the timing not so much.

Trump wasn't even wrong in what he said, but there's a time and place that is appropriate, and it's not when talking to a dead soldier's wife.

Really? The person whose post you just agreed with (Steve) said that Trump's comments were completely appropriate, and the family is lying because they are negroes. :lol:

Many times words are appropriate based only on the timing.

his widow? LOL

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Post on Wednesday that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. She stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”
it isn't what he wrote. as per the rules of this board, one must have comments. and nowhere in his comments did he mention the widow. Talked mother, then wrote about the widow like he'd been talking about the widow the entire time. blowed up.

but it wasn't part of what the OP wrote if it was soooooo Yuge. Trump didn't even talk to the mother.

whoa, so which is it, is it something she heard from the widow or she was on the call. Doesn't the report state, "stood by an account"? dude, your wheels came off.

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump "did disrespect my son" with remarks in a condolence telephone call a day earlier.

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Jones-Johnson said in an exchange with the Post.

Trump denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had "proof" that the exchange did not go as Wilson had said. He did not elaborate, but the claim again raised questions about whether the president tapes calls and conversations.

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Meh, everyone knows that Trump has more respect for the military than ANY democrat politician.
That's why he dodged the draft when the nation needed him?

in your opinion right?

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump "did disrespect my son" with remarks in a condolence telephone call a day earlier.

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Jones-Johnson said in an exchange with the Post.

Trump denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had "proof" that the exchange did not go as Wilson had said. He did not elaborate, but the claim again raised questions about whether the president tapes calls and conversations.

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Meh, everyone knows that Trump has more respect for the military than ANY democrat politician.
That's why he dodged the draft when the nation needed him?
:link: and more defamation

Another case of "never let a tragedy go to waste"? The word "confirm" seems strangely out of place in this context. It seems that an angry democrat politician decided that the President disrespected the fallen Soldier and not the mother. Apparently the mother who apparently received the condolence call "stood by an account" created by a democrat politician. This is typical of the lengths the left will go to to try to create a scenario that doesn't exist. Actually it's the democrat politician, Frederica Wilson (D-Fla), who is guilty of disrespecting the fallen Soldier for political purposes and not the President.

It's a standard Democrat MO to throw a false story out there that is made out of whole cloth. They realize that 90% of the electorate will not investigate its veracity on its own, and therefore almost invariably there will be a segment of the voters who will buy it, even though no evidence has been presented.

The family of the dead soldier say they were offended by what he said

What makes that false?

How do I know he said what is claimed?

Good question
Who do we trust?

Our President who has a lengthy history of lying or a Gold Star Family who say they were offended by his words

Good thing Trump says he has proof. So when can we expect him to release it? Otherwise I have to side with the grieving family

I hope to hell that for the nearly two decades of the Clinton and Obama administrations, I never came across as the likes of the desperate fuck melting snowflakes grasping at straws like we have here.

On one hand we have four people who heard the President on speaker phone

On the other, we have our President who claims to have proof but obviously doesn't

Sounds like she would have said that no matter what Trump did.
:lol:
I don't think he disrespected the soldier. It would be perfectly appropriate to tell a bunch of soldiers "you know the dangers you've volunteered to accept, and we are grateful to you." Now telling a widow "he knew what he signed up for" shows a total lack of human empathy, but if you voted for Trump thinking he has any ability to feel empathy, you were/are an idiot.

his widow? you ok?

Practice your reading comprehension before making a fool of yourself.

'President Trump Did Disrespect My Son'

Hey, at least this shit is TRULY about the slain soldier and not POLITICS BY FREDERICA WILSON!!!! :lmao:

Representative Frederica Wilson, a Florida Democrat, was with widow Myeshia Johnson when Trump called. “She was crying the whole time, and when she hung up the phone, she looked at me and said, ‘He didn’t even remember his name.’ That’s the hurting part,” Wilson told MSNBC.

“He said, ‘Well, I guess you knew’—something to the effect that ‘he knew what he was getting into when he signed up, but I guess it hurts anyway.’ You know, just matter-of-factly, that this is what happens, anyone who is signing up for military duty is signing up to die. That’s the way we interpreted it. It was horrible. It was insensitive. It was absolutely crazy, unnecessary. I was livid.”

Trump disputed that account in a morning tweet, claiming he had proof that Wilson was not telling the truth:

in your opinion right?

No. Probably 95% of when a comment is appropriate is based on timing.

I don't think he disrespected the soldier. It would be perfectly appropriate to tell a bunch of soldiers "you know the dangers you've volunteered to accept, and we are grateful to you." Now telling a widow "he knew what he signed up for" shows a total lack of human empathy, but if you voted for Trump thinking he has any ability to feel empathy, you were/are an idiot.

What about not knowing the soldier's name when speaking to his widow?

in your opinion right?

No. Probably 95% of when a comment is appropriate is based on timing.
or just your opinion again. thanks. pop up those stats to prove your statement than.

whoa, so which is it, is it something she heard from the widow or she was on the call. Doesn't the report state, "stood by an account"? dude, your wheels came off.

She "stood by an account" from Wilson because she heard the conversation. You really do have the worst reading comprehension skills I've ever seen.

She "stood by an account" from Wilson because she heard the conversation. You really do have the worst reading comprehension skills I've ever seen.
no, no she fking didn't. read post #94 you liar.

What about not knowing the soldier's name when speaking to his widow?
I'm very sure I never denied Trump speaks directly from his fat ass.

He's an asshole. His fans love it. It's part of "the brand."

Forum List

Back