So why are fat women supposed to accepted but not fat men?

This is a more accurate representation of most overweight women. An untouched photo.

zzMIprH.jpg

I wouldn't hit that with "Don't Taz Me's" dick. I've NEVER been that drunk or high. THANK GAWWWDDD!!!!

This is a more accurate representation of most overweight women. An untouched photo.

zzMIprH.jpg

I don't know if you can categorize anyone as what "most overweight" people look like. It varioes so much from a few pounds to morbidly obese. And women DO catch flack for a few pounds.

Jennifer Lawrence and Lady Gaga have both been called fat in some public forums and venues.

Well to me, neither of those women are fat. I've never heard anyone consider them fat either personally. BUT, the fact is that most women have SOME cellulite, and the bigger you are, the more of it you are going to have. I think Kim's body before this big arse craze was MUCH more attractive than what she has done to herself more recently. It's TOO much. It doesn't look natural at all.

Also, most larger people tend to keep gaining weight. It is also an attribute that could be consistent with poor self control and will power. Some people might be naturally larger, whether they be bigger boned or a bigger person or whatever, but most of the overweight people we see today in America is simply due to inactivity and overeating or making unhealthy food choices.

There's also the hygiene aspect. Fat people smell. They can't help it, the folds prevent air circulation. I've drawn many nude models, mostly women but we had this 250 pounder a few times. When she whipped off her moomoo the class would visibly sit back in our seats. I was not pleasant.

Disproportionate is subjective. If its too big for you to handle you may want to look into a size enhancement or just be satisfied with women that look like preteens.
I don't disagree with the gist of your post, but contending that 'disproportionate is subjective' is along the lines of jungle bunny civilizations.

You're going to have to do a lot better than 'I'm a jungle bunny' defense.
Typically you cave monkeys ignore the dictionary and make up your own definitions even though your own language disagrees with you.
There is a difference why you are lower class than I. Although you insist, in truth It has little to do with race.
Yes there is a difference between me and you. Youre a monkey and I am a perfect example of a man.

You habe all these terms for big women like bbw and queen size and voluptuous but the big guy I'd just seen as gross. So why can't a big man be accepted but a woman with a "sagging foundation" is considered big and beautiful?

CBZ6OxJUIAEmNmy.jpg
sexy%2Bcurvy%2Bwomen%2Bbbw%2B%25287%2529.jpg

The cottage cheese has been edited out. :D Also, the woman's waist in the one immediately above??? Come on! Lol! You cannot use professional photos as accurate representations of what people look like. MOST fatter women have ripples and wrinkles and rolls and cottage cheese.
If youre talking about the one on the bottom there are many Black women that are built like that. Lots of Black women have naturally small waists regardless of how big everything else may be.

Disproportionate is subjective. If its too big for you to handle you may want to look into a size enhancement or just be satisfied with women that look like preteens.
I don't disagree with the gist of your post, but contending that 'disproportionate is subjective' is along the lines of jungle bunny civilizations.

Typically you cave monkeys ignore the dictionary and make up your own definitions even though your own language disagrees with you.
There is a difference why you are lower class than I. Although you insist, in truth It has little to do with race.
Yes there is a difference between me and you. Youre a monkey and I am a perfect example of a man.

reported for inappropriate posting

Uncle Ruckus?

Uncle Ruckus?

Who the fuck is Uncle Rukus

Because women are judged based on their looks far more than men are.

You and I both know that is a fucking lie

Nope...he speaks the truth.

Forum List

Back