The "Dont Get Me Started" Game

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Pick a silly topic and someone goes on an angry rant about it for a paragraph and ends with "Dont get me started".

Lets go. The Cost of Cheese Whiz

Lol what an aweful one to start with.

Mine: big belly b's bruding bare belly shirts

Lol what an aweful one to start with.

Mine: big belly b's bruding bare belly shirts

SO I'm at the beach trying to enjoy my friggen day and here comes this fat girl with her stomach exposed and a belly button you can fit a VW bug in. And there she is in all her friggen glory just showing off her stretchmarks. She had more stripes than a Barber pole. My entire day was ruined and couldnt finish my 17th beer ona count of her goddam shirt. Dont get me started

Pick a silly topic and someone goes on an angry rant about it for a paragraph and ends with "Dont get me started".

Lets go. The Cost of Cheese Whiz

Any price for fake cheese is too much. What is this made of? Who actually eats it? Not sure if this - or cheese in a can is more offensive. The mice won't even come near it! Don't get me started!

What's your problem with cheese wiz, I can't stand it when some moron starts complaining about something they don't know anything about.
Clearly it Obabble that caused the price to skyrocket with the illegal amnesty, you know mexican people love cheese, but now they can get it from a can. Therefore with all the undocumented, illegal mexicans they have caused a cheese wiz shortage.
If the Donald gets elected and sends them back where they belong the price should come back to a more affordable price.
What really makes you pissed off everyday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People driving the speed limit in the left lane on interstates

They text while driving beside other cars so everyone behind them can't pass, you tailgate them, flash your lights rapidly, honk your horn yet they are in their own little world not realizing they are in the "Passing Lane", very few states enforce the passing lane laws, yet cite someone going up the emergency lane to get around this bullshit that they ignore because they can. Then the people get upset when you flash them the international symbol of love when passing them on the right side.

Don't get me started!

Forum List

Back