So why are fat women supposed to accepted but not fat men?

No normal man wants to stick his dick into a tub of cottage cheese.
No normal man wants to bump hip bones either.
Hmm really? I might be persuaded to spend some quality time with this set.

gabrielle-anwar-burn-notice.jpg
You must be desperate. She looks like a preteen. She needs to eat and gain about 10-20lbs. Now these two? Goodness!

600x1000px-LL-56a57021_gonzaleztwinskevinhart.jpeg

Last edited:

You must be desperate. She looks like a preteen. She needs to eat and gain about 10-20lbs. Now these two? Goodness!

Wonder what their ass smell like
Chocolate and vanilla.

Wonder what their ass smell like
Chocolate and vanilla.

Two hotties who will break out the "Mr. Kiss and Sniff" in me

Why is Kevin Hart sitting down...oh wait. Go watch Burn Notice and get back to us on that preteen comment.

These two women are very attractive but they are NOT fat. They are just larger boned women. The other woman that Mr. Weasel posted is also beautiful. She is just a more petite woman. Can't you appreciate beauty even if it is different? I think all of the these women are gorgeous.

Why is Kevin Hart sitting down...oh wait. Go watch Burn Notice and get back to us on that preteen comment.

I sure Asclepias would be speechless if the woman in the picture you posted ever tried to pick him up. Lol. ;)

These two women are very attractive but they are NOT fat. They are just larger boned women. The other woman that Mr. Weasel posted is also beautiful. She is just a more petite woman. Can't you appreciate beauty even if it is different? I think all of the these women are gorgeous.
I never said they were fat. They look healthy while the other woman looks like she needs to eat. A little sun wouldnt hurt her either.

I sure Asclepias would be speechless if the woman in the picture you posted ever tried to pick him up. Lol. ;)
Not really. She looks like she is white and they pretty much do that all the time.

I never said they were fat. They look healthy while the other woman looks like she needs to eat. A little sun wouldnt hurt her either.

I disagree. She just is a smaller boned person.

Not really. She looks like she is white and they pretty much do that all the time.

She is white. She's actually an actress in England.

Oh, sure they do. All the time, I'm sure. :lol:

Thats your right. She may be smaller boned but she doesnt have to show us just how small her bones are.

Oh, sure they do. All the time, I'm sure. :lol:
Not all the time now. They have to watch out for my wife.

Thats your right. She may be smaller boned but she doesnt have to show us just how small her bones are.

PEOPLE come in all different sizes. I happen to be a small boned person as well. Men seem to love me. :D

PEOPLE come in all different sizes. I happen to be a small boned person as well. Men seem to love me. :D
We are talking about personal preference. I have no problem with small boned women as long as they have meat on their small bones. If you are a grown woman say 5'6" or up and you are under 120lbs then you need to eat.

We are talking about personal preference. I have no problem with small boned women as long as they have meat on their small bones. If you are a grown woman say 5'6" or up and you are under 120lbs then you need to eat.

Well, I don't know how much that particular woman weighs, but I think she looks super hot! :D She's not bony. If you are a smaller person, a lot of "meat" doesn't really look that good on most of us. End up looking like a beach ball or something.

Well, I don't know how much that particular woman weighs, but I think she looks super hot! :D She's not bony. If you are a smaller person, a lot of "meat" doesn't really look that good on most of us. End up looking like a beach ball or something.
Whats her name? Maybe thats a bad picture.

Whats her name? Maybe thats a bad picture.

Gabrielle Anwar. If you use Google Chrome as a browser, you can just right click on any image and then select "search google for this image."

Forum List

Back