So why are fat women supposed to accepted but not fat men?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
You habe all these terms for big women like bbw and queen size and voluptuous but the big guy I'd just seen as gross. So why can't a big man be accepted but a woman with a "sagging foundation" is considered big and beautiful?

images

real-unicorns-have-curves.jpg

Don't worry, I love fat men and fat women.

Though typically, fat men have a propensity to be pedophiles...

Jared%201-0-0-443-428*750.JPG

It's amazing how much he doesn't look like a pervert, isn't it?

You habe all these terms for big women like bbw and queen size and voluptuous but the big guy I'd just seen as gross. So why can't a big man be accepted but a woman with a "sagging foundation" is considered big and beautiful?
Never seen a woman with a sagging foundation. That doesnt sound very beautiful

Because women are judged based on their looks far more than men are.

That's absolutely true, but it makes the opposite of the OP's point.
His premise is ass-backward. Seems to me fat men are in fact "accepted" far more, not less, than fat women, within the "accepted social standards".

A century ago he was even admired, his rotundity being considered a sign of financial "success" in that ignorant time. We've come to learn the health implications and removed that status, but I don't think overweight women ever got such a pass.

And btw, OP, "voluptuous" doesn't mean "fat".

Women (that I have been around) never trash men for their weight.
It's more about hygiene.... he's gross, sloppy, stinks, bad breath etc.

And you're misinterpreting these terms. Not sure what a "bbw" is but "queen size" and "plus size" are obvious euphemisms designed to deflect from the fact that you're referring to fat people. Euphemisms are fake terms not to be taken at face value. They're there to, in this case, refer to the "despised" without directly trashing them. They're not intended to imply that the subject is "beautiful" -- rather, they're intended to avoid implying that they're not.

It's circumlocution. The same as referring to innocent civilians killed in war as "collateral damage".

Here is an example. Mark Labbett (The Beast from the game show THE CHASE) - totally cute, and if I weren't married and he weren't married... and he asked, (even if he wasn't famous...) YES!!!! Very attractive!

Here is an example. Mark Labbett (The Beast from the game show THE CHASE) - totally cute, and if I weren't married and he weren't married... and he asked, (even if he wasn't famous...) YES!!!! Very attractive!

But how can you tell what he smells like?

And btw what's with that collar?

But how can you tell what he smells like?

And btw what's with that collar?

Probably not the best pic, but while watching TV he LOOKS like he's neat and clean...
No visible stains on his clothes, his teeth look brushed, but he could have bad breath and BO.
point taken....

You and I both know that is a fucking lie

Never seen a woman with a sagging foundation. That doesnt sound very beautiful

Yes you have

And you're misinterpreting these terms. Not sure what a "bbw" is but "queen size" and "plus size" are obvious euphemisms designed to deflect from the fact that you're referring to fat people. Euphemisms are fake terms not to be taken at face value. They're there to, in this case, refer to the "despised" without directly trashing them. They're not intended to imply that the subject is "beautiful" -- rather, they're intended to avoid implying that they're not.

It's circumlocution. The same as referring to innocent civilians killed in war as "collateral damage".

Big Beautiful Women

No, I don't know that.

..... Which one?

You actually disagree with that? No wonder you can't get near a female.

Forum List

Back