So the Cleveland Cavs fire their coach and the team was 30-11??

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
But the sixers who are 6-36 gave their coach a 2 year extension????

I don't understand now of this

The Cavs getting blown out at home by the Warriors was the last straw. The Cavs aren't paying the cap tax to be the Eastern Conference Champions and realized Blatt couldn't coach them to a championship or to be more accurate, James didn't think Blatt could coach them to an NBA Championship.

Nothing to see here. He is a white guy who has the best record in the East with the most over hyped choke artist in sports named Lebron James.

He was replaced by a black guy so everything is cool. Blacklivesmatter (Frankenbama's monster) approves of this.

Could you imagine if a black coach was fired with the best record and replaced with a white guy?

main.jpg
tumblr_nndzb0XjOJ1tsf68ao1_400.gif
ferguson-hands-up-don't-shoot-allriot-solidarity-with-black-lives-matter_0.gif
tumblr_nnhq6mqWLK1qaf2nxo2_1280.jpg

The Cavs getting blown out at home by the Warriors was the last straw. The Cavs aren't paying the cap tax to be the Eastern Conference Champions and realized Blatt couldn't coach them to a championship or to be more accurate, James didn't think Blatt could coach them to an NBA Championship.
LOL at blaming the coach for the Cavs sucking against the Warriors. LOL at hypocrites.

Well to be fair it's not because of coaching that the sixers lose every game. They're deliberately tanking it's by design.

Nothing to see here. He is a white guy who has the best record in the East with the most over hyped choke artist in sports named Lebron James.

He was replaced by a black guy so everything is cool. Blacklivesmatter (Frankenbama's monster) approves of this.

Could you imagine if a black coach was fired with the best record and replaced with a white guy?

main.jpg
Thats what happened to Mark Jackson.

LOL at blaming the coach for the Cavs sucking against the Warriors. LOL at hypocrites.

Blatt sucked against the Dubs in the Finals and he sucked against the Spurs and the Dubs this year. He is out of his league against Kerr and Pop. He made some of the dumbest moves against the Dubs in the Finals. He would be better off coaching a developing team like the T-Wolves.

2 different dynamics. Sixers are developing. They know they arent going to win much but they need structure and stability. Cavs need to win now or risk losing Lebron and therefore any shot at a title.

main.jpg

Fairly certain he was fired in the off season following the 2013-2014 season where they finished 6th in the conference.

The Cavs lost last season in the finals in 6 with the Cavs missing rather key pieces. The Cavs have the best record in the east on pace to win over 60 games again.

Lebron and the team shit the bed against the Warriors. I guess it is all because of the coach. The great Lebron was 7 for 16 in the game, the perpetually injured Irving was 3 for 11, and Love the other in the "big three" was 1 for 5.

We will see how this new coach does with these prima donnas. Lebron is and truly has always been a choke artist. He is a great player, but he has NOT lived up the immense hype.

main.jpg

Fairly certain he was fired in the off season following the 2013-2014 season where they finished 6th in the conference.

The Cavs lost last season in the finals in 6 with the Cavs missing rather key pieces. The Cavs have the best record in the east on pace to win over 60 games again.

Lebron and the team shit the bed against the Warriors. I guess it is all because of the coach. The great Lebron was 7 for 16 in the game, the perpetually injured Irving was 3 for 11, and Love the other in the "big three" was 1 for 5.

We will see how this new coach does with these prima donnas. Lebron is and truly has always been a choke artist. He is a great player, but he has NOT lived up the immense hype.
Thats correct. After getting the Dubs to fhe playoffs after years of futility Mark Jackson was fired.

The Cavs only made it to the Finals because of Lebron and his godlike performance. Blatt got seriously outcoached during the Finals and hasnt seemed to learn from it. Cavs play too much iso ball which will not work against the elite teams. Cavs were winning inspite of Blatt. Not because of Blatt.

How does a guy with 2 NBA championships choke? You sound like an idiot. :laugh:

main.jpg

Thats correct. After getting the Dubs to fhe playoffs after years of futility Mark Jackson was fired.

The Cavs only made it to the Finals because of Lebron and his godlike performance. Blatt got seriously outcoached during the Finals and hasnt seemed to learn from it. Cavs play too much iso ball which will not work against the elite teams. Cavs were winning inspite of Blatt. Not because of Blatt.

Well, their first championship against the Thunder was OK. The second one against the Spurs, was well rather fortunate. A desperate three by Ray Allen and it would be ONE championship. He got schooled badly by the Spurs in their second match up.

He is not a pure scorer and never has been. I will be watching to see if this new coach runs an offense that is not an iso style of offense. We will see how well they do against the elite teams from the west with this new coach. We will see how they do against the Warriors on the road.

I am predicting right now that the Cavs don't get it done. Could be wrong. Hope I am right.

main.jpg

Well, their first championship against the Thunder was OK. The second one against the Spurs, was well rather fortunate. A desperate three by Ray Allen and it would be ONE championship. He got schooled badly by the Spurs in their second match up.

He is not a pure scorer and never has been. I will be watching to see if this new coach runs an offense that is not an iso style of offense. We will see how well they do against the elite teams from the west with this new coach. We will see how they do against the Warriors on the road.

I am predicting right now that the Cavs don't get it done. Could be wrong. Hope I am right.
None of that changes the facts in your favor. He still has 2 rings in Miami which would not have happened if he had not led the team.

Since its really hard to win a championship I going to go out on a limb and say Sacramento wont win a championship either. Dubs are my favorite team and will still probably beat them. Spurs are playing just as great. Since the Cavs are changing coaches in mid season I dont see them winning it all. if they play the Dubs I hope they dont. The point being that Lue is a better choice than Blatt because none of the players were listening to Blatt.

Winning must not be the point of the NBA?

Just employment?
Well with the sixers the plan from the front office has been to tank the last couple seasons to get the best draft choices possible. In the NBA it's really the only way to compete now. The parity is extreme. And you can't get top notch free agents to come to you unless you're already set up to be a contender. So you end up getting stuck in the middle for years with no way to get out of it because you're getting weak draft picks and no free agents. The only way to really change things drastically is to just lose and get the draft lottery picks and build from there

main.jpg

Love is worthless. He can't defend. I think they were actually better off in the finals without him

Blatt sucked against the Dubs in the Finals and he sucked against the Spurs and the Dubs this year. He is out of his league against Kerr and Pop. He made some of the dumbest moves against the Dubs in the Finals. He would be better off coaching a developing team like the T-Wolves.

30-11 and the over/under for them was 56. So they are doing better than what Vegas said they would do. I don't think Lue is going to get them better than 30-11 in the second half.

They wouldn't have fired him if he was white. Lol

2 different dynamics. Sixers are developing. They know they arent going to win much but they need structure and stability. Cavs need to win now or risk losing Lebron and therefore any shot at a title.

They not good enough to win now

The pistons felt Terry collins or rick carlile wasn't going to get it done so they hired Larry Brown and he got it done.

The heat fired their coach when shaq and Wade won. They put pat Riley in charge.

The Lakers couldn't win without Phil Jackson. The coach matters.

Forum List

Back