2016 Australian Open

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I like pics. But if you like tennis feel free to chime in.

Not rooting for Serena. Or Azarenka.

I like Federer

I like Federer

I like Federer better with his shirt off, it should be mandatory that Roger MUST play all matches sans shirt....OMG his chest is just too too lickable *sigh* :dev2:

8a1c447d.jpg

I like Federer

I like Federer better with his shirt off, it should be mandatory that Roger MUST play all matches sans shirt....OMG his chest is just too too lickable *sigh* :dev2:

View attachment 60957
Tennis players need more muscle. I hope one day a guy like Serena will hit the tennis scene and crush all the other guys with speed and power.

Federer and Pete sampress were not muscular

Most guys are not "muscle bound" in tennis. Nadal is pretty muscular, as is Monfils. Most are very thin and wirey. My favorite (former) tennis players were:

Tempermental, "you can NOT be serious" John McEnroe:

and, the hottest man I have ever seen in my life, Marat Safin:

Not much fun watching when you know how the story is going to end.

Joker and Serena intentionally lose points and games because either (1) they are bored with it, or (2) they don't want the fans to get too bored with it. Djokovich had more than 100 unforced errors yesterday - many of them on ridiculous, unsuccessful drop shots - you know it had to be out of boredom.

I've said before in this space, I don't find endless groundstroke rallies very entertaining to watch. I wish there was something that could be done to at least make Serve & Volley feasible again.

Not much fun watching when you know how the story is going to end.

Joker and Serena intentionally lose points and games because either (1) they are bored with it, or (2) they don't want the fans to get too bored with it. Djokovich had more than 100 unforced errors yesterday - many of them on ridiculous, unsuccessful drop shots - you know it had to be out of boredom.

I've said before in this space, I don't find endless groundstroke rallies very entertaining to watch. I wish there was something that could be done to at least make Serve & Volley feasible again.

I love to watch Lleyton Hewitt play.
Tennis is a bore, I'm hoping things change... but not sure they will.
I was VERY bored when Pete Sampras dominated. Now everyone pretty much plays like that, and even those that don't, they never win the big tournaments....

Forum List

Back