So the Cleveland Cavs fire their coach and the team was 30-11??

The Cavs right now are losing 72-58 heading into the 4th qtr

I have a feeling the Bulls will lose the lead

Nothing to see here. He is a white guy who has the best record in the East with the most over hyped choke artist in sports named Lebron James.

He was replaced by a black guy so everything is cool. Blacklivesmatter (Frankenbama's monster) approves of this.

Could you imagine if a black coach was fired with the best record and replaced with a white guy?

main.jpg
tumblr_nndzb0XjOJ1tsf68ao1_400.gif
ferguson-hands-up-don't-shoot-allriot-solidarity-with-black-lives-matter_0.gif
tumblr_nnhq6mqWLK1qaf2nxo2_1280.jpg
Thats what happened to Mark Jackson.

Fairly certain he was fired in the off season following the 2013-2014 season where they finished 6th in the conference.

The Cavs lost last season in the finals in 6 with the Cavs missing rather key pieces. The Cavs have the best record in the east on pace to win over 60 games again.

Lebron and the team shit the bed against the Warriors. I guess it is all because of the coach. The great Lebron was 7 for 16 in the game, the perpetually injured Irving was 3 for 11, and Love the other in the "big three" was 1 for 5.

We will see how this new coach does with these prima donnas. Lebron is and truly has always been a choke artist. He is a great player, but he has NOT lived up the immense hype.
Thats correct. After getting the Dubs to fhe playoffs after years of futility Mark Jackson was fired.

The Cavs only made it to the Finals because of Lebron and his godlike performance. Blatt got seriously outcoached during the Finals and hasnt seemed to learn from it. Cavs play too much iso ball which will not work against the elite teams. Cavs were winning inspite of Blatt. Not because of Blatt.

How does a guy with 2 NBA championships choke? You sound like an idiot. :laugh:
He choked 2 years in Miami. Against Dallas and then the spurs. He's no jordan

I think sometimes lebron gets passive because he knows his teammates are going to have to step up or forget about it

I think sometimes lebron gets passive because he knows his teammates are going to have to step up or forget about it

Bulls up 86-76 with 2:06 left in the game

The Bulls better fucking win

Cavs Lose tonight and I will sleep GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

LOL the "king" was 11 for 27 tonight and 0 for 5 from 3. Kyrie was 5 for 16. The team was 9 for 22 from the line.

What was the " new system" that this great coach was suppose to implement?

BTW, anyone see the chair he took from that coach cause it was more comfortable? He made the coach sit in the chair that Lebron did not like.

Fuck Lebron.

LOL the "king" was 11 for 27 tonight and 0 for 5 from 3. Kyrie was 5 for 16. The team was 9 for 22 from the line.

BTW, anyone see the chair he took from that coach cause it was more comfortable? He made the coach sit in the chair that Lebron did not like.

Fuck Lebron.

Chair?

Nothing to see here. He is a white guy who has the best record in the East with the most over hyped choke artist in sports named Lebron James.

He was replaced by a black guy so everything is cool. Blacklivesmatter (Frankenbama's monster) approves of this.

Could you imagine if a black coach was fired with the best record and replaced with a white guy?

main.jpg
I thought he was Chinese?

Blatt had no business coaching in the NBA. You could see that last season in the playoffs when he wanted Lebron to take the ball out of bounds with just a couples seconds on the clock.

Blatt had no business coaching in the NBA. You could see that last season in the playoffs when he wanted Lebron to take the ball out of bounds with just a couples seconds on the clock.
Blatt would be good for a team with a lot of new kids. Think 76ers. That way he could have grown into the job. Once Lebron came back to the Cavs it was Finals or bust. Blatt was out of his league.

main.jpg
Thats what happened to Mark Jackson.

Fairly certain he was fired in the off season following the 2013-2014 season where they finished 6th in the conference.

The Cavs lost last season in the finals in 6 with the Cavs missing rather key pieces. The Cavs have the best record in the east on pace to win over 60 games again.

Lebron and the team shit the bed against the Warriors. I guess it is all because of the coach. The great Lebron was 7 for 16 in the game, the perpetually injured Irving was 3 for 11, and Love the other in the "big three" was 1 for 5.

We will see how this new coach does with these prima donnas. Lebron is and truly has always been a choke artist. He is a great player, but he has NOT lived up the immense hype.
Thats correct. After getting the Dubs to fhe playoffs after years of futility Mark Jackson was fired.

The Cavs only made it to the Finals because of Lebron and his godlike performance. Blatt got seriously outcoached during the Finals and hasnt seemed to learn from it. Cavs play too much iso ball which will not work against the elite teams. Cavs were winning inspite of Blatt. Not because of Blatt.

How does a guy with 2 NBA championships choke? You sound like an idiot. :laugh:
He choked 2 years in Miami. Against Dallas and then the spurs. He's no jordan
How do you win 2 rings and go to the Finals 4 straight years and choke? Youre an idiot.
laugh.gif

Fuck Lebron.
I saw more hustle on defense and they got a lot more open shots. They just had an awful shooting night from the field and the free throw. Not too many isos with Lebron, Kyrie, or Love pounding the ball.

Since the firing of Blatt and hiring of Lue the Cavs are 21-10. They were 30-11 when they made the change. Best record in the East.

He is now hinting that he wants to leave again, even though they have done EVERYTHING he has wanted. Including trading Wiggins away in order to get Kevin Love.

The list is so long with ALL of the things he gets.

Since the firing of Blatt and hiring of Lue the Cavs are 21-10. They were 30-11 when they made the change. Best record in the East.

He is now hinting that he wants to leave again, even though they have done EVERYTHING he has wanted. Including trading Wiggins away in order to get Kevin Love.

This is why I sleep good when he fails

I'd leave too if I was him. Kyrie should have way more assists and Love is somehow a bigger disappointment than he was when he never got the Wolves into the playoffs.

I'm glad they traded Wiggins. I dont think he would not have developed being on the same team with Lebron. In Minny he is asked to be a star. With the Cavs he would have been asked to fit in.

I'd leave too if I was him. Kyrie should have way more assists and Love is somehow a bigger disappointment than he was when he never got the Wolves into the playoffs.

I'm glad they traded Wiggins. I dont think he would not have developed being on the same team with Lebron. In Minny he is asked to be a star. With the Cavs he would have been asked to fit in.
Every move the Cavs have made was to appease Lebron. Not one move they made was not with out his stamp of approval.

Not one.

He deserves ALL of the criticism he gets.

Forum List

Back