So the Cleveland Cavs fire their coach and the team was 30-11??

Since the firing of Blatt and hiring of Lue the Cavs are 21-10. They were 30-11 when they made the change. Best record in the East.

He is now hinting that he wants to leave again, even though they have done EVERYTHING he has wanted. Including trading Wiggins away in order to get Kevin Love.

The list is so long with ALL of the things he gets.
I'd leave too if I was him. Kyrie should have way more assists and Love is somehow a bigger disappointment than he was when he never got the Wolves into the playoffs.

I'm glad they traded Wiggins. I dont think he would not have developed being on the same team with Lebron. In Minny he is asked to be a star. With the Cavs he would have been asked to fit in.
Every move the Cavs have made was to appease Lebron. Not one move they made was not with out his stamp of approval.

Not one.

He deserves ALL of the criticism he gets.
You sound pretty emotional about the whole deal. Weird how you let some guy you dont know get you all upset. The point is that he is paid to take the criticism from people who have nothing better to do than pay attention because their lives are so non eventful.

Since the firing of Blatt and hiring of Lue the Cavs are 21-10. They were 30-11 when they made the change. Best record in the East.

He is now hinting that he wants to leave again, even though they have done EVERYTHING he has wanted. Including trading Wiggins away in order to get Kevin Love.

I'd leave too if I was him. Kyrie should have way more assists and Love is somehow a bigger disappointment than he was when he never got the Wolves into the playoffs.

I'm glad they traded Wiggins. I dont think he would not have developed being on the same team with Lebron. In Minny he is asked to be a star. With the Cavs he would have been asked to fit in.
Every move the Cavs have made was to appease Lebron. Not one move they made was not with out his stamp of approval.

Not one.

You sound pretty emotional about the whole deal. Weird how you let some guy you dont know get you all upset. The point is that he is paid to take the criticism from people who have nothing better to do than pay attention because their lives are so non eventful.
Oh, so my few comments about LeBron is because my life is uneventful. Anyone that posts regularly on these types of sites are uneventful. Hey, my eventful life is pretty much over. I will admit that.

Now back to lebron. He is not paid to take criticism. That is precisely what sports commissioners are paid to do. LeBron is paid to win championships. He is "the chosen one." We are supposed to "witnesses."

He has gotten everything he has demanded. He has had had it his way. He got a coach fired after having the best record in the East. They now have been worse and he is threatening or entertaining the idea of leaving again.

Not one.

Oh, so my few comments about LeBron is because my life is uneventful. Anyone that posts regularly on these types of sites are uneventful. Hey, my eventful life is pretty much over. I will admit that.

Now back to lebron. He is not paid to take criticism. That is precisely what sports commissioners are paid to do. LeBron is paid to win championships. He is "the chosen one." We are supposed to "witnesses."

He has gotten everything he has demanded. He has had had it his way. He got a coach fired after having the best record in the East. They now have been worse and he is threatening or entertaining the idea of leaving again.
Of course he is paid to take criticism. He is also paid to try his best to win a championship. In return the organization has a responsibility to get the best players available on the team and the best coach. Blatt got himself fired with his deer in the headlights approach to coaching. He wasnt ready for NBA at the level he should have been when his team has Lebron on it. If they had known Lebron was coming back he would have never been hired. Blatt is a building coach not a championship coach. They havent been worse. They are #1 in the East even with a new coach. If he is smart he will leave again. When he does Cavs will again return to not making the playoffs at all.

The Cavs were outscored last night by the Nets 24 to 12 in the 4th quarter, where great Lebron scored a total of ZERO points.

Obviously it was not his fault.

It is more than likely someone else's fault. Not his though.

:banana:

The Cavs were outscored last night by the Nets 24 to 12 in the 4th quarter, where great Lebron scored a total of ZERO points.

Obviously it was not his fault.

It is more than likely someone else's fault. Not his though.

:banana:

I slept so good last night after they lost

Not one.

So the pistons are the 7 seed in the east. I'll be very happy just to make the playoffs. If we can do that I'd like to see them win a game and not get swept. But even a sweep is good. Leaves a bad taste for next year. And if we play Cleveland they could implode like shaq and Kobe back when we beat them in 04. Cleveland ain't clicking. Toronto they say we have no chance. Detroit needs more. Hopefully the pistons don't screw up and Indiana and the bulls keep struggling.

I can't believe no ones talking about golden state. Will the spurs beat them their last two games? Will they break the bulls record?

Not one.

So the pistons are the 7 seed in the east. I'll be very happy just to make the playoffs. If we can do that I'd like to see them win a game and not get swept. But even a sweep is good. Leaves a bad taste for next year. And if we play Cleveland they could implode like shaq and Kobe back when we beat them in 04. Cleveland ain't clicking. Toronto they say we have no chance. Detroit needs more. Hopefully the pistons don't screw up and Indiana and the bulls keep struggling.

I can't believe no ones talking about golden state. Will the spurs beat them their last two games? Will they break the bulls record?

The pistons are ASS and will get swept by whoever they play in the 1st round

When does Lebron own up to himself? Miami he got what he wanted, Cleveland he got what he wanted. He wanted to play with Love, he wanted to play with Kryrie, he was in on hiring Blatt, then he wanted s a new coach, he gets Lue, he is in on that.

He demands and gets what he demands, it's on him.

Not one.

And Toronto will beat Cleveland in the Eastern conference.

I bet lebron goes back to Miami but they won't win either

Not one.

If that happens I will catch a flight to Toronto and fuck the fattest woman I can find LOL

Not one.

If that happens I will catch a flight to Toronto and fuck the fattest woman I can find LOL
Which one? Toronto beating Cleveland or lebron going back to Miami?

Toronto beating cleveland

What state do you live in? Who do you want to win a championship? And who do you think will win?

What state do you live in? Who do you want to win a championship? And who do you think will win?

I live in PA and don't care who wins as long as it not the Cavs

Then don't be talking shit about the pistons! Philly sucks. Alan Iverson won one game against shaq and Kobe then got swept. Remember those shitty ass finals?

Spurs or the Warriors out of the West, Toronto or Cleveland out of the East. San Antonio or Golden St. win it all.

The Pistons will get swept against Cleveland or Toronto.

Last edited:

Then don't be talking shit about the pistons! Philly sucks. Alan Iverson won one game against shaq and Kobe then got swept. Remember those shitty ass finals?

I recall those pistons stuggling against the sixers a few weeks ago

I recall those pistons stuggling against the sixers a few weeks ago
Yea and golen state just lost at home to boston

Forum List

Back