So RWers....Is It OK To Call Him General Betray Us Now?

I seem to remember a couple of Democrat mutants doing this very same thing. Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy come to mind. Hell, Ted Kennedy actually killed a young girl. But i don't remember Democrats calling them 'Traitors.' Maybe it's my bad memory or something? I don't know.

We'll still have military leadership, just hand picked by obama to support obama. Think of it like a US version of the Repubican Guard. Remove any general or admiral that takes his oath to protect and defend the Constitution seriously and replace them with leadership that will protect and defend obama.

UMMMMmm.... Betray Us was picked by Bush.

:mad:DUMBASS! Obama JUST APPOINTED HIM HEAD OF THE CIA!!

DUMBASS....

His other four-star assignments include serving as the 10th Commander, U.S. Central Command (USCENTCOM) from October 13, 2008, to June 30, 2010, and as Commanding General, Multi-National Force - Iraq (MNF-I) from February 10, 2007, to September 16, 2008.[4] As commander of MNF-I, Petraeus oversaw all coalition forces in Iraq.[5][6]

Those assignments were all under the Bush admin asshole. THAT"S where he worked his way up to working for Obama.

You people have the memory of fruit flies.

UMMMMmm.... Betray Us was picked by Bush.

DUMBASS....

His other four-star assignments include serving as the 10th Commander, U.S. Central Command (USCENTCOM) from October 13, 2008, to June 30, 2010, and as Commanding General, Multi-National Force - Iraq (MNF-I) from February 10, 2007, to September 16, 2008.[4] As commander of MNF-I, Petraeus oversaw all coalition forces in Iraq.[5][6]

Those assignments were all under the Bush admin asshole. THAT"S where he worked his way up to working for Obama.

YOU ASSHOLE!

Obama just gave the guy a job but you don't count that?

DUMBASS!!! :clap2:

DUMBASS....

YOU ASSHOLE!

Obama just gave the guy a job but you don't count that?

DUMBASS!!! :clap2:

Ya..he promoted a Bush left over from Iraq. So what? The FBI investigation wasn't even an official agency led inquiry. It was one rogue agent doing some bimbo a personal favor. You think Obama is responsible for every stupid thing anyone in government participates in?

There was NO espionage.. There was NO national security breach. How on earth does this matter to Obama until he recieves Betray Us's resignation?

Forum List

Back