So RWers....Is It OK To Call Him General Betray Us Now?

We told you that guy was no good YEARS ago, but you didn't want to listen, b/c he was Bush's guy.

Now look what you got on your hands.

:lol:
lol

I've just gotta ask...Has anybody seen his wife? Ya she's been a good egg all this time and does a lot of good for the military.. But Come On !!!! Then I saw this bimbo on one of the morning shows say that to keep the marraige together ya gotta have sex!!!???? PUUULLLEEEEZZZZ!!! That's asking quite a lot to have sex with Betray Us's wife.

Serious!

Anyone who will denigrate the general while holding clinton to high esteem proves themselves slimeball hypocrites of the lowest order, good job folks, good job.
Personally, I haven't forgotten, nor forgiven him for his original sin that earned him the moniker General Betray-us from the Bush Administration.

That's what I'm basing my statements on. I couldn't care less about his penis dipping today. I didn't care about Clinton's either. However, in this case, the penis dipping seems to actually bring harm to the country.

I believe there's a big Turd-Storm coming over this...and it's headed straight for General Betray-us.

To me it's yet, another case of the chickens coming home to roost. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

His original crime? MoveOn coined the name because he said the surge in Iraq worked, it did. That means his crime was telling the truth.

Personally, I haven't forgotten, nor forgiven him for his original sin that earned him the moniker General Betray-us from the Bush Administration.

That's what I'm basing my statements on. I couldn't care less about his penis dipping today. I didn't care about Clinton's either. However, in this case, the penis dipping seems to actually bring harm to the country.

I believe there's a big Turd-Storm coming over this...and it's headed straight for General Betray-us.

To me it's yet, another case of the chickens coming home to roost. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Tell me, what was, how did you put it, his original sin? Please be specific if you can.
Good question. He gave Bush cover for his war lies. As the MoveOn organization reported...Patreaus cooked the books.

MoveOn.org ad controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny, I don't see you criticizing Kerry and Biden for calling MoveOn out for that ad. If Petreaus was cooking the books, doesn't that mean that both of them were in on it?

If you people base your trust of a person on how loyal they are to their wives, you need revisit this picture. oh how quickly you forget.

obama(361).jpg

We told you that guy was no good YEARS ago, but you didn't want to listen, b/c he was Bush's guy.

lol

So RWers....Is It OK To Call Him General Betray Us Now?

no and it never was.....

and hey when did George Tenet become Bushs man?:rolleyes:

yea, go look him up imbecile.

lol

Dear MarcATL: the irony I see is that people complained when the Clinton administration diverted media attention to "military" action to distract from a controversial "affair"; and now this administration is diverting media attention to an "affair" to distract from a "military" controversy.

Whichever is "politically expedient," I guess!

P.S. Another note on political convenience:
I am still not over the political irony of:
Conservative people pushing prolife legislation that will 'save lives'
while liberal opposition demands free choice outside of govt mandates,
imposition, and penalties and burdens on women for the choice of abortion;
and now liberal democrats push health care legislation that will 'save lives'
while conservative opposition demands free choice outside of govt mandates,
imposing, and penalties and burdens on citizens for the choice not to buy insurance.
Am I hearing this right? Prochoice democrats want women to be free to choose abortion, but people can't be free to buy insurance or not without suffering fines or penalties?

Please, let me resolve one mindFU at a time, before throwing the next one in!
I still haven't figured out the first one yet.

Maybe it has something to do with conservatives justifying billions of military spending on a war that liberal democrats opposed (while conservatives claim they did support it, but are just saying they don't for political reasons to bash Bush); and now the liberals are justifying this health care bill that conservatives oppose (while liberals claim they secretly support it also, but are just saying they oppose it for political reasons to bash Obama). Is this it? If so, why can't the citizens lobby BOTH parties to pay for their OWN policies and messes, instead of charging us for BOTH disasters. Figure out what works first, before asking us to fund it!

Last edited:
If you people base your trust of a person on how loyal they are to their wives, you need revisit this picture. oh how quickly you forget.

obama(361).jpg

Please give credit. Neither President Obama nor his wife has ever wasted public attention over any affairs or adultery, but have kept a stable marriage and family life. Obama may be busy screwing the American people, but not another woman! Give him credit for that!

No, Plama, the women he cheated with weren't just sneaked in and out the side door, they had access to his friggin' computer and office files. They are security issues. Do I personally think they were spies? No, but for all any of us know they could have taken top-secret info home with them. They could blackmail him or sell it to "interested parties" sometime down the road.

That does not mean he betrayed the government or us. He nothing more than a typical fool.what ifs and speculation does not mean the samething as fact.

Sorry marc title and op does a disservice to his cause.

This coming from the Party of Slick Willy Clinton and Ted Kennedy? Ok, whatever. And btw, he's worked for the Dear Leader for years now. He's Obama's guy too.

lol

No its not ok. As of right now his career and personal life are two different things.ill be blunt with you marc. You are not making yourself look good with this trashy style of posting you did.

The guy cheated and people are using it as a politcal football on other issues that are not relevant.
I think it it you who are mistaken my good friend.

His mistress or mistresses have created national security issues.

This isn't just Clinton getting free BJs innocently in the Oval Office closets. This is warfare type stuff.

Not equivalent.

Not to mention, I believe the military has a morality clause. So that's TWO strikes against him, any one of the two are reason enough to bash him.

I hope you realize the gravity of the matter.

Unless you have evidence he intentionally gave away secrets or what not, then your speculation and what if are just that. Futhermore it means he didn't betray us at all. Fool? Yes but traitor? Need evidence.

I understand your point marc, but you op wasn't about that. It was a lame cheap shot. Look im all for taking shots, but they need to have truth in it. This doesn't yet.

Forum List

Back