So RWers....Is It OK To Call Him General Betray Us Now?

Again, where was your outrage during Iraq? There weren't any WMD's. 5000 soldiers and contractors died. So did 100,000 Iraqis.

No...this is NOT like Iraq. And no i wasn't outraged about Iraq because we didn't do anything wrong. My son had been there 3 times, once near the beginning of the war, and he saw the terrorist training camps that were "recently" shut down, and he saw the evidence that there had been WMD there not too long before we went in!

This is not even CLOSE to being the same thing as Benghazi. All we want to know is the truth. It's been over 2 months and we have no answers...why? There is no reason other than they hiding something.

OR that they figure there's no answer that you will accept, so why bother.

So why didn't David Kay say we had all this "evidence" of WMD's?

Even if you accept that our invasion of Iraq was valid, so many of the other things that happend that resulted in death- the faulty body armor, the failure to secure the Iraqi Army's weapons, the Humvees sent in without adaquate armor, etc. That should have outraged you a lot more than whether or not Stevens got to keep his private plane after commercial air service was restored...

The left is happy about this because no matter what he says under oath, they can screech "You can't believe him! He's a liar!" -- as if lying and infidelity were anything but resume-enhancers to the left.

If you people base your trust of a person on how loyal they are to their wives, you need revisit this picture. oh how quickly you forget.

obama(361).jpg

Please give credit. Neither President Obama nor his wife has ever wasted public attention over any affairs or adultery, but have kept a stable marriage and family life. Obama may be busy screwing the American people, but not another woman! Give him credit for that!

And how do you you know this? For all we know Obama has already fucked that young ass in the picture and is ready for the next piece of ass to be sent his way.

You give Obama too much credit, THAT'S the problem.

General Ham has gone. So has General McChrystal, Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette was relieved. Gen. David Patreaus was forced to resign and now General John R. Allen is a target.

Our top military leadership is being systematically replaced.

General Ham has gone. So has General McChrystal, Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette was relieved. Gen. David Patreaus was forced to resign and now General John R. Allen is a target.

They won't be replaced. They'll just desolve the military. that's the plan.

yeah. We have a shortage of top brass in the military to take their place. :rolleyes: You are one dense cum dumpster

A country without a military is not a country, but instead a target.

A lot of people I know are just calling him the fall guy.

Convenient that as Benghazi blows up, one of the major players is taken out by a sex scandal.

I'm sure the General will be questioned at the hearings. After all he did head the CIA.

One can only hope he tells the truth. After all three good men died in Benghazi because that fuck in the WH and his cronies decided it was to "risky" to recue em. Risky? Hell its the ME. Everything is risky.

AS for his sex life. Who cares. Loads of Govt types have affairs and I'm sure none of them spill the beans to their pillow mates. The Kennedy's slept around lots and I'm sure no one considered that any national security issue.

No more so than I'd call him General PoopyPants...

I've been out of 2nd grade for a while now.

We'll still have military leadership, just hand picked by obama to support obama. Think of it like a US version of the Repubican Guard. Remove any general or admiral that takes his oath to protect and defend the Constitution seriously and replace them with leadership that will protect and defend obama.

We'll still have military leadership, just hand picked by obama to support obama. Think of it like a US version of the Repubican Guard. Remove any general or admiral that takes his oath to protect and defend the Constitution seriously and replace them with leadership that will protect and defend obama.

is it difficult posting from under your bed?

UMMMMmm.... Betray Us was picked by Bush.

UMMMMmm.... Betray Us was picked by Bush.

:mad:DUMBASS! Obama JUST APPOINTED HIM HEAD OF THE CIA!!

you lost a bet and have to work that stupid avi? sucks to be you huh? hahahaa:clap2:

you lost a bet and have to work that stupid avi? sucks to be you huh? hahahaa:clap2:

yeah, i'm heartbroken

are you this stupid all the time?

Forum List

Back