So Is Chris Christie The RNC Message For This Campaign?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
He was mean, partisan, pompous, self-centered & just all-around offensive.

He hardly even mentioned Mitt Romney, the reason for all of you people being there in the first place.

Is that how you folks plan on bringing this country together?

If that's the case, you folks are TOAST!!

Last edited:
If I didn't know who Christie was before last night and after hearing his speech I would have thought
it was him running for POTUS!

He was mean, partisan, & offensive.

So the repubs are using a page of the DNC playbook..

It worked for democrats...whats the problem????

no doubt about it ...

Just what was mean and offensive? Stop being so general and tell me in details what was so offensive in his speech.

Breezewood, please elaborate.

Last edited:
Did you guys notice that Chris Christie's speech was all about himself? His accomplishments, his attitude, his fatness, I mean prowess. He mentioned Mitt Robbed Me's name as an afterthought.

That can't be good.

:lol:

He hardly even mentioned Mitt Romney, the reason for all of you people being there in the first place.

If you consider that mean and offensive you had better lock yourself in your room as you will never be able to handle the real world.
He mentioned Romeny 7 times of course you wouldn't know that since you obviously didn't watch the speech and are just repeating what your maters, like Chris Mathews, are telling you.

Did you guys notice that Chris Christie's speech was all about himself? His accomplishments, his attitude, his fatness, I mean prowess. He mentioned Mitt Robbed Me's name as an afterthought.

That can't be good.

Suggestion...

Do a google search on the DNC key noter speech of 2004.

It worked for Barak and for the DNC......this key note speech was written and performed in its image...it is in preparation for the possibility of a Romney loss in Novemeber and a Christie run in 2016.

The key note speech is not aan elecvtion decider....it is an introduction of the next superstar of the party.

That can't be good.

Suggestion...

It worked for Barak and for the DNC......this key note speech was written and performed in its image...it is in preparation for the possibility of a Romney loss in Novemeber and a Christie run in 2016.

The key note speech is not aan elecvtion decider....it is an introduction of the next superstar of the party.
I repeat...Chris Christie hardly mentioned Mitt Robbed Me's name at all during HIS speech.

That CAN'T be good.

Something that you apparently have not noticed Obama being for the last 4 years of course.

Our party don't hold any one individual as the messiah like the left does, sorry to disappoint you.

Be afraid, be very afraid, you need to.

You keep thinking that, it will make it all the more sweeter come November.

So, it's ok for Obama to mean, pompous, self-centered and offensive with no interest in bringing the country together... and that's ok. If Chris Christie does it, not ok. Got it. Thanks.

If you consider that mean and offensive you had better lock yourself in your room as you will never be able to handle the real world.
He mentioned Romeny 7 times of course you wouldn't know that since you obviously didn't watch the speech and are just repeating what your maters, like Chris Mathews, are telling you.
He had the longest speech, how long did he talk for, like a half-hour?

And he mentioned Romney in the last few minutes.

That CAN'T be good.

That can't be good.

3 balanced budgets in a row for Republican NJ Governor while he Dem he replaced stole $1.2B from his customers but committed the perfect crime because Holder is a bigger criminal scumbag

That can't be good.

Suggestion...

I repeat...Chris Christie hardly mentioned Mitt Robbed Me's name at all during HIS speech.

That CAN'T be good.

I repeat.....review the 2004 DNC key note speech.
It was all about Barak Me Momma

That can't be good.

3 balanced budgets in a row for Republican NJ Governor while he Dem he replaced stole $1.2B from his customers but committed the perfect crime because Holder is a bigger criminal scumbag
Record unemployment...

NJ unemployment inches upward in July - CBS News

Just what was mean and offensive? Stop being so general and tell me in details what was so offensive in his speech.

Breezewood, please elaborate.

what is there to elaborate about - I assume from Christie's past performances MarcATL's account to be accurate and the typical state of affairs for the Republican 50%+1 Party ... my sympathy is for MarcATL having sustained such a hardship of actually listening to "Fatso" and reporting the predictable - RNC Message.

Forum List

Back