So Is Chris Christie The RNC Message For This Campaign?

you may be correct....but when you see the eerie similarity with Senator Obamas key note speech for Mr. Gore in 2004......I have to believe you will apply the same analysis to that one as well...

But why do I think that one is different in your eyes....
Which keynote speech are you referring to specifically? Do you have a link or vid?

*not being facetious*

2004....Kerry.

Obama was the key note speaker.

The text of his speech is at this link (CBS )

Text Of Barack Obama's Speech - CBS News
OK, thanks for that Jar...that's the speech I thought you were referring to, I just wanted to make sure.

OK, note the VAST difference between Sen. Obama's and Gov. Christie's...Obama's speech brings ALL of America together. Christie's brings the RW base together.

Night and day my friend.

Which keynote speech are you referring to specifically? Do you have a link or vid?

*not being facetious*

2004....Kerry.

OK, thanks for that Jar...that's the speech I thought you were referring to, I just wanted to make sure.

OK, note the VAST difference between Sen. Obama's and Gov. Christie's...Obama's speech brings ALL of America together. Christie's brings the RW base together.

Night and day my friend.

All of America, lol.

Did you guys notice that Chris Christie's speech was all about himself? His accomplishments, his attitude, his fatness, I mean prowess. He mentioned Mitt Robbed Me's name as an afterthought.

That can't be good.

:lol:

His endorsement of Romney almost seemed an afterthought

Oh yea......Romney believes this way too

Prove it.
That's easy...look who he picked for his VP, Ryan.

He KNEW he couldn't trust Christie farther than he could throw him.

Remember it was Christie who helped bolster the argument of Romney having to release his taxes from the very beginning...giving the argument credence from within to rise to the crescendo it is today.

He was shouting it from the mountaintops to anyone who would listen, remember....?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT9H5jpSz7U]Christie says Romney should release tax returns - YouTube[/ame]

Christie: Romney's success isn't shameful - CBS News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDTX3T3vtzo]Why Is Mitt Waiting? What Is He Hiding? - YouTube[/ame]

2004....Kerry.

Night and day my friend.

All of America, lol.
*tap, tap, tap*

Who's the current President of the United States?

lol

He was mean, partisan, pompous, self-centered & just all-around offensive.

He hardly even mentioned Mitt Romney, the reason for all of you people being there in the first place.

Is that how you folks plan on bringing this country together?

If that's the case, you folks are TOAST!!

He is a representative of the Chick-fil-A eating Right wing.

He hardly even mentioned Mitt Romney, the reason for all of you people being there in the first place.

He is a representative of the Chick-fil-A eating Right wing.
I like Chi-A-Fil-A.

I haven't been there since the fiasco, but now I can't see one w/o thinking of politics.

Did you guys notice that Chris Christie's speech was all about himself? His accomplishments, his attitude, his fatness, I mean prowess. He mentioned Mitt Robbed Me's name as an afterthought.

That can't be good.

Is that all you got? I bet tomorrow night you'll be complaining about the color of the balloons.

That can't be good.

Is that all you got? I bet tomorrow night you'll be complaining about the color of the balloons.
Either you're actually missing the point, or you're pretending to miss the point, whatever the case may be, let me spell it out for you...

Not. even. Mitt. Romney's. inner. circle. believes. he's. going. to. win. They. are. simply. going. through. the. motions. while. they. capitalize. on. the. attention. to. boost. their. own. political. careers.

Romney. Will. Lose. Period. Full stop.

Last edited:

Night and day my friend.

All of America, lol.
*tap, tap, tap*

Who's the current President of the United States?

lol

Did he win with 100% of the vote?

Again, All of America, lol.

Disturbed Man Gets Past Convention Security,
Gives Keynote Address

TAMPA (The Borowitz Report)—A mentally unhinged man slipped past security
at the Republican National Convention last night and delivered a keynote address
before he was subdued.

The man ranted incoherently on a variety of subjects, frightening many in the national
television audience as security officials plotted their next move.

“We thought if we let him blow off some steam, maybe he would go quietly,” said the
security spokesman Harland Dorrinson. “But he just kept shouting. I thought he was
going to chew someone’s face off.”

After the man was subdued with a tranquilizer dart, Presidential nominee Mitt Romney said,
“I hope he gets the help he needs,” adding, “Having said that, I’m going to repeal
Obamacare on Day One.”

The entire incident has left the security staff “on edge,” Mr. Dorrinson said.

“A crazed individual breaking in and giving a nationally televised speech is a once-in-a-lifetime
kind of thing,”
he said. “But it could happen again tonight.”

Last edited:

True, Romney won’t be elected by hate for Obama alone.

Well lets see he is but one of Dozens of Speakers. You tell me.

You seem shocked by a Partisan Speech at a Convention. That's silly dude.

That can't be good.

Why the F do you care?..... :tongue:

That can't be good.

Are you really so stupid as to not know that the Speech was vetted and approved by Romney's People? They wanted him to show what a Republican Governor has accomplished in a Blue State by working with the Other side to solve the States problems. The Message was if Chris could do it in NJ Romney Ryan can do it for the Country.

But you are just to Partisan to see it.

I like the Jersey Boy. He's an R I could cast a vote for.

Forum List

Back