So Is Chris Christie The RNC Message For This Campaign?

Did you guys notice that Chris Christie's speech was all about himself? His accomplishments, his attitude, his fatness, I mean prowess. He mentioned Mitt Robbed Me's name as an afterthought.

That can't be good.

:lol:

Just the fact it is pissing you off makes it a winner in my book.

If I didn't know who Christie was before last night and after hearing his speech I would have thought
it was him running for POTUS!

You have to understand that guys like Christie, with presidential aspirations, don't want Romney to win. They will play along, but if Romney wins,

Christie is screwed for 8 years. Romney will run for re-election in 2016.

If Romney loses, Christie has his shot in 4 years.

I am not surprised that the right-wing of our increasingly divided Nation is content to have a bloatedly deformed, overbearing authoritarian representing them, but I for one am not. This man plainly exhibits the personal characteristics of an aspiring dictator and if given the opportunity he will quickly assume the role of a modern-day Nero.

Chris Christie is a visual embarrassment and a living symbol of gluttonous arrogance.

Did you guys notice that Chris Christie's speech was all about himself? His accomplishments, his attitude, his fatness, I mean prowess. He mentioned Mitt Robbed Me's name as an afterthought.

That can't be good.

3 balanced budgets in a row for Republican NJ Governor while he Dem he replaced stole $1.2B from his customers but committed the perfect crime because Holder is a bigger criminal scumbag
Record unemployment...

NJ unemployment inches upward in July - CBS News

NJ is not business friendly place, the Progs run everything else except the state house.

Besides, aren't Democrats always telling us that unemployment stimulates the economy?

If I didn't know who Christie was before last night and after hearing his speech I would have thought

You have to understand that guys like Christie, with presidential aspirations, don't want Romney to win. They will play along, but if Romney wins,

you may be correct....but when you see the eerie similarity with Senator Obamas key note speech for Mr. Gore in 2004......I have to believe you will apply the same analysis to that one as well...

But why do I think that one is different in your eyes....

He was mean, partisan, pompous, self-centered & just all-around offensive.

He hardly even mentioned Mitt Romney, the reason for all of you people being there in the first place.

Is that how you folks plan on bringing this country together?

If that's the case, you folks are TOAST!!

If you consider that mean and offensive you had better lock yourself in your room as you will never be able to handle the real world.
He mentioned Romeny 7 times of course you wouldn't know that since you obviously didn't watch the speech and are just repeating what your maters, like Chris Mathews, are telling you.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...since you brought up the numbers I went to look up the numbers and the results are not good.

He said the word "I" 37 times.

Look...: Christie keynote: By the numbers | Politicker NJ

So that's 7 to 37....WoW!!!!

you may be correct....but when you see the eerie similarity with Senator Obamas key note speech for Mr. Gore in 2004......I have to believe you will apply the same analysis to that one as well...

Which keynote speech are you referring to specifically? Do you have a link or vid?

*not being facetious*

That can't be good.

What is indicating to you that I'm "pissed off?"

I'm curious to know. :cool:

He hardly even mentioned Mitt Romney, the reason for all of you people being there in the first place.

If you consider that mean and offensive you had better lock yourself in your room as you will never be able to handle the real world.
He mentioned Romeny 7 times of course you wouldn't know that since you obviously didn't watch the speech and are just repeating what your maters, like Chris Mathews, are telling you.
He had the longest speech, how long did he talk for, like a half-hour?

And he mentioned Romney in the last few minutes.

That CAN'T be good.

He said his name 16 minutes in speech. But don't let the facts get in the way of you talking points right?

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...since you brought up the numbers I went to look up the numbers and the results are not good.

He said the word "I" 37 times.

Look...: Christie keynote: By the numbers | Politicker NJ

So that's 7 to 37....WoW!!!!

So you admit you didn't know what you were talking about. And now you are using another talking point that was fed to you.

That can't be good.

What is indicating to you that I'm "pissed off?"

I'm curious to know. :cool:

Mostly because your complaining about it.

Which keynote speech are you referring to specifically? Do you have a link or vid?

*not being facetious*

2004....Kerry.

Obama was the key note speaker.

The text of his speech is at this link (CBS )

Text Of Barack Obama's Speech - CBS News

That can't be good.

3 balanced budgets in a row for Republican NJ Governor while he Dem he replaced stole $1.2B from his customers but committed the perfect crime because Holder is a bigger criminal scumbag
Record unemployment...

NJ unemployment inches upward in July - CBS News

Yea that is bad. But in a way it is good because it means people that were sitting on the sidelines not looking for work now are looking.
Shame it isn't happening in the rest of the US.

That can't be good.

His endorsement of Romney almost seemed an afterthought

Oh yea......Romney believes this way too

Republican.. National... Convention.

First part: Republican. Not Romney, Republican. That would indicate to me that more than just Romney is welcome to attend.

Second: National. Nationwide. So we have Republicans, and National... nationwide. Republicans from all over the nation are welcome.

Third: Convention. Defined: a meeting or formal assembly, as of representatives or delegates, for discussion of and action on particular matters of common concern.

So there was have it. Republicans from all over the nation gathering in formal assembly to discuss particular matters, that being beliefs, platform, etc. Contrary to popular belief (apparently), neither convention is strict celebration of one person. It's for the whole party. The presidential election isn't the only election going on.

That can't be good.

Prove it.

Watch the speech

He spoke of his own opinions and then half heartedly transfered them to Romney. I have never heard Romney state what Christie was saying

Powerful speech but weak endorsement of Romney

Prove it.

Watch the speech

He spoke of his own opinions and then half heartedly transfered them to Romney. I have never heard Romney state what Christie was saying

Powerful speech but weak endorsement of Romney

I did watch the speech. It seems you are another that didn't watch and is just regurgitating what Chris Mathews and others are telling you.

The Democrats will happen next, also doubtless reminding people of the Tea Party blocking everything!

Christie kept on hammering at his Bi-Partisan accomplishments: Which has nothing to do the Rep. Ryan Brand, and--maybe or maybe not--the Governor Romney Brand!

Had he said, "Bi-Sexual," then millions would know what "Greedy" can be like!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
("What man is there among you who has a sheep, and if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will he not take hold of it and lift it (to a slaughterhouse in New Jersey, throw it on a giant barby, and devour it all in one sitting--Like some people anyone can think of(?)!" You are reminded that there are even breweries in New Jersey!)

Forum List

Back